Royally Scandalous (Finished)

Von Eurekaa

(Finished) After partying so hard and getting drunk at her older brother's wedding, Sky Velasco didn't expect... Mehr

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
Final

34

15.4K 631 120
Von Eurekaa

Royally Scandalous

#34

●●●

Izrael Ali Omari

Izrael immediately opened the door and saw Skylar Reese holding a plastic bags which the medicines that he requested were obviously inside. When Sky realized he was already in front of her, she squinted her eyes at him like she was accusing him of something.

"What?" He asked, feeling another sound in his stomach. He's not really in the mood to joke around. He was having a very bad diarrhea.

Inirapan naman siya nito and Skylar Reese just walked inside his hotel room.

"I brought you some medicines, antihistamine and loperamide," She started while putting the medicine boxes on the center table of the mini living room. He also noticed she brought a 1 liter bottle of water, "Take this anti-allergy then the loperamide. If after four hours, your stool is still watery, take another loperamide tab again," She instructed.

Izrael crossed his arms and stared at her in disbelief.

Sky rolled her eyes, "Do you want to get better or not?"

Napailing na lang si Izo sa sinabi nito at nilapitan ito. He then took the meds alternately and drank the bottled water. He doesn't have much of a choice since his stomach was really upset since this morning.

"Thanks," He muttered. Tinignan naman siya nito at tinaasan ng kilay.

Last night, their moods were good - pero ngayon, galit na naman ito sa kanya.

"Bakit alam ng secretary ninyo ang tungkol doon?"

"What do you mean?" He pretended like he didn't know what she meant.

"You know what," Kumunot pa ang noo nito lalo.

"No, I don't know," Izrael answered instead and he wanna laugh out loud because her face was turning into red - as if she was embarrassed of something.

"Ugh! You're so impossible! Bakit alam niya iyong tungkol sa titi?!" She exclaimed frustratingly.

"Ah," Tumango-tango naman si Izrael at mas lalo naman itong naasar, "He might have slipped into my phone and saw our messages--"

Hindi naman siya natapos nang bigla nitong kinuha ang couch pillow na nasa gilid nito at pinaghahampas sa kanya.

"Ahh!!! Nakakainis ka talaga! My god! I so want to choke you! Oh my goodness! Does this mean all the Morrocan people knows it too? Like kilala akong Miss Titi sa bansa niyo? Oh my god!!!" She overreacted as she kept attacking him the pillow.

"Fuck," Izo was trying to shield himself with his arm, "You're not that even tall but your voice and your strength can kill me enough."

"This is for calling me Miss Titi!" Hindi pa rin ito tumitigil sa paghahampas ng couch pillow sa kanya. Izrael chuckled as he ran away from her and hid behind the sofa on the other end.

"Stop please," He was laughing and was out of breath because of running, "That actually hurts. But please stop hitting me. I won't tease you anymore."

Tumigil naman ito at tinignan siya ng masama.

"Okay, first of all, the Morrocan citizens don't know you as Miss Titi. If you remembered, we took down the CNN video before it'd spread," He said when she seemed to calm down, "And you were the one who started it. Calling my dick small... drunktexting me."

Hindi naman ito nagsalita.

"Like what I've told you, my titi isn't maliit... if you want, I can't show it to you right now - but then you might kill me so I won't - like what you just did to me earlier with that pillow," He added, "And I don't want to argue anymore 'cause I'm still going to lose. Are we good, Sky?"

Napabuntong-hininga naman ito at inirapan siya.

"Thank you by the way for bringing the medicines, I didn't know Rahim would ask your help instead," He told her and she finally looked at him. She eyed him suspiciously.

"Why did you have an allergy?" She asked him, curious.

Izo awkwardly scratched the his nose, "I have a coffee allergy, caffeine intolerance..."

Natahimik naman ito ulit - and Sky looked like she realized something.

"And you went to Starbucks with me... You even ordered my favorite coffee," She replied, creasing her forehead.

Izrael just shrugged.

"Baliw ka ba?" Biglang tanong nito sa kanya na nakakunot pa rin ang noo. Izrael chuckled because of her questions.

"I think we both know that you're crazier than me."

"Wow ha, bahala ka na nga sa buhay mo! Mabuti nga sayo!" Naasar na naman ito at tinalikuran siya. Izo continued laughing. He just really makes her laugh.

"Skylar Reese," He called her again. Lumingon naman ito sa kanya. She raised an eyebrow at him again.

"I'll meet you later after your class," He told her and she suddenly stuck her tongue out of him. A few seconds later, she left him alone inside the room.

He grinned and took out his phone to message her.

Izrael: Thank you. Are we friends now, Miss Titi?

Sky: FRIENDS MO TITI MO!!!

Izrael: We're already friends. But not with you.

Sky: OHMYGOD!!! ARE YOU SEXTING ME?!!!

Izrael: Not yet. See you later, Sky. (:

●●●

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.1M 943K 65
(Formerly "The Playboy Billionaire's Queen") [WARNING: Please be reminded that this story is NOT YET EDITED. This is the FIRST STORY I've ever writt...
728K 24.5K 43
Status: COMPLETED Start: December 21, 2020 End: February 27, 2021 Will it still had the chance to escape a tradition that was already mark on the la...
1.1M 36.4K 31
(Trope Series # 3) Arielle was contented living her quiet life. She's got a job that pays well, a place to live, eats three times a day, and had frie...
626 145 42
"Buong buhay ko na ang ibinigay ko. Hindi pa ba sapat ang mga nasakripisyo ko? Lagi ko na lang ba isasantabi ang sarili ko? Kailan darating ang araw...