My Long Lost Sister • Jhope •

By LuYongxSope

Family is everything. Family is important. But for Jhope, family is lost. He lost his sister. But what happ... More

Chapter 1 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 8 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 27 Part 1
"Chapter 28" Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 1
Special
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6 Part 2
Apology
I'm Back

Chapter 4 Part 2

679 20 8
By LuYongxSope

"Who's there?" Heather yelled out. She was too busy with preparing dinner for the twins that she had no time to answer the door.

No one said anything. They just knocked at the door. Mainly because if they were to say something then Heather wouldn't open the door.

Heather groaned loudly. She placed her spatula on the side of the frying pan and wiped her hands off. She stormed towards the door and opened it. "I said who's th-" She stopped mid sentence as she seen who was at the door. "What are you doing here? I told you I handled it."

The person pushed passed Heather and entered the house. "I want to see them."

"See who?"

"Don't play dumb with me mom. I want to see my kids."

Heather laughed. "Your kids?" She asked.

"Grandma who's that?" Jia asked. She was holding her baby doll that her father, Yoongi, got her when she turned five. "I thought I heard mommy's voice but that's not mommy."

Heather looked down at her granddaughter and gave her a smile. "It's okay baby go play with Jiuen okay? Grandma will handle this." Jia nodded her head and started running towards the back bedroom so she could play with Jiuen. Heather looked at the unsuspecting guest. "Those aren't your kids."

The person laughed. "Bullshit they aren't. We had a deal!"

"Deal's off."

"But you're my mother! Why would you lie to me! You said after you sent Yoongi and Mickaela back to Korea then I can have my kids!"

"What the hell!" Hoseok yelled. He looked around the room at Heather and the other person. "That's impossible." He mumbled to himself.

"How did you get in here?" Heather freaked out. She was so busy arguing with her guest that she completely forgot she left the front door wide open.

Hoseok fully entered the house right along with Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin. They were just as shocked as Hoseok was.

"There's no way." Namjoon muttered underneath his breath.

"We thought you were dead!" Jin said.

"Surprise!" Joonie said while making jazz hands. "I'm alive."

***

"I can't believe this is happening to us Yoongi." Mickaela said. She was sitting down in one of the conference rooms in the BigHit building.

Yoongi nodded his head. "I can't believe it either. How did our visas expire? You were born in America so how did that happen?"

"Technically I wasn't and I guess Heather used that against me."

"What are we going to do?" Yoongi asked. He hated being away from his kids for so long. That's why he offered to move to America when he found out he was a father.

Mickaela thought to herself. In all honesty she didn't know what she was going to do or what she could do. All she knew was she wanted to get home to her kids and for everything to be back to normal.

"It's going to be okay," Yoongi smiled. He grabbed Mickaela's hands and held it in his. "I promise."

"I hope so."

"I know so, just think of it as a mini vacation." Mickaela glared at Yoongi and let go of his hand. "Did I say mini vacation? What I meant to say was let's call the others to see whats going on."

"Good idea."

Yoongi pulled his phone out and scrolled through his contacts. "Should we call Hoseok, Jimin, Tae, Jungkook, Namjoon, or Jin?"

"Let's call Jin, actually facetime him!" Mickaela suggested and Yoongi obeyed.

He hit the facetime button and waited for Jin to answer. It took quite awhile but he eventually did. "Jin?" Jin's phone was going in and out. The service he had was bad but Yoongi and Mickaela could tell something was going on. The phone was moving around too much and there were loud noises coming in and out. "Jin?" Yoongi repeated.

"You guys have to see this." Jin said. He flipped the camera around so they were no longer seeing somewhat of Jin in the camera. They were now seeing Heather and Hoseok arguing, then another figure next to Heather but they couldn't make out who it was.

"Who is that?" Mickaela asked. She squinted her eyes so she could get a better look at the person. "And why is she with Heather?"

"I don't know," Yoongi answered. "Let me see if Jin can get closer."

"I'm not leaving here without my niece or nephew!" Hoseok yelled. His voice could be heard through the phone.

"Jin get a little closer." Yoongi said.

Jin nodded his head though Yoongi and Mickaela couldn't see it. They knew he agreed since the phone moved up and down along with his head.

Jin walked closer towards Heather, Hoseok, and the mystery person. "Can you see now?"

"No way!" Mickaela screamed. She sat up in her chair letting the chair fall to the ground. "That can't be!"

"What? What is it?" Yoongi looked back at Mickaela with a worried expression on his face. He then looked at the phone to try and see what Mickaela saw. "What happened?"

Mickaela ignored Yoongi's questions and grabbed the phone from his hands. She moved it closer to her eyes. "It can't be."

"What is it?"

"Mom stop arguing with him! They're going to try and take my kids from us!" The person yelled.

"Her kids?" Mickaela whispered to herself. "Did she just call her mom?" Mickaela looked up at Yoongi. "She just called her mom!"

"Who is it?"

"It's Joonie!"

"That's impossible," Yoongi snatched the phone from Mickaela so he could take another look. "Holy shit that's Joonie."

"Why is she there? Why is she calling Heather mom? And why is she referring my kids as hers?" Mickaela asked. She looked at Yoongi, scared of what was going to happen next.

They both looked at the phone.

***

"Jin are you still facetiming Mickaela and Yoongi?" Jimin asked. He took a peak at Jin's phone and saw Yoongi and Mickaela staring at their phone.

"Yes, they need to see this." Jin answered. He positioned the phone better so that they could see.

"Jia! Jiuen! Come out here!" Hoseok yelled through gritted teeth. Arguing with Heather and Joonie caused anger to come out of Hoseok. He was tired of this and wasn't leaving without Jia or Jiuen.

"Hyung," Jungkook placed his hand onto Hoseok's shoulder. "Calm down. You'll scare the kids."

Hoseok nodded his head. He looked over at the twins and watched as they came out of the room.

"Jia! Jiuen! Go back in the room!" Heather yelled at them but they didn't listen.

"Uncle Hoseok!" They both said in unison. They dropped their toys and ran to their uncle.

"I've missed you and mommy and daddy." Jiuen said as he was hugging his uncle.

"Can we come back home?" Jia asked. "I miss mommy and daddy."

Hoseok smiled at his niece and nephew. He motioned for them to go with Namjoon and Taehyung.

The twins obliged and walked over to Namjoon and Taehyung. They both walked the twins out of the house and into the car.

"You can't leave with them." Heather said with tears coming down her cheeks. "I'm their guardian!"

"I may not be from America, but I'm their real guardian until my sister comes home," Hoseok said. He chuckled. "Let's go."

"We'll be back for my kids." Joonie shouted.

The boys were almost out of the house when Hoseok turned back around. He scoffed. "Over my dead body."

_____________________________________________

( a/n )

wow whats gotten into hoseok?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 3 16
His her home... no one could saperate them. She can't hate him. She loved him too much. He can't left her. He love her. He really do. But something i...
81.5K 2.2K 25
recently getting out of an abusive relationship, you live in korea because your now ex had moved you both in while together. a risky escape leads you...
915K 26.3K 58
Family What is family to you? To me? don't even ask... Hy! my name is Hyo.I'm 18 and I have 7 silly and tiresome brothers...wanna follow me and see...
1.1K 7 61
This isn't exactly a JK ff, it's more about certain points in JK's life.