The New Girl ||| My hero acad...

By KiwiJane

You are, (Y \ N) Midoriya. A few months ago you, your parents and little brother were in a car accident. They... More

Character Info + Pilot
1 - The Favour
2- Accepted
3- New class
4 - Fluffy
5 - Talk
6 - What now??!!
7 - Universe, oh why?
8 - A Win
9 - Names
10 - The reason
11 - Sports Festival pt. 1
12 - Sports Festival pt. 2
13 - Sports Festival pt 3
14 - Sports Festival pt 4
15 - Sports Festival pt 5
16 - Sports Festival pt 6
17 - Sports Festival pt 7
18 - Memories
19 - Family matters
20 - Enchantress
21 - Dad-zawa
22 - Internships
23 - Message
24 - Stain
25 - Caring
26 - Aftermath
27 - Finnaly!!
28 - A Quirk-tastrafy!!
29 - Class 1B
30 - Final Exam Training
Chapter 31 - They boy I use to know
Chapter 32 - Memories
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Why do villains always attack UA students??!!
Chapter 35 - A mothers touch
Chapter 37 - Practical Exam pt2
Sorry, not a chapter(But pls read)
✌Announcement- edited✌
💫💥Announcement pt 2💥💫

Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1

678 17 2
By KiwiJane

Today was Practical exams which, to (Y / n), meant she wouldn't do squat. Although it irritated her that she had trained so hard with Katsuki the last few weeks. And yet couldn't put any of it to work today unlike most others.

Aizawa just finished collecting the last of their written tests.
"Yeah! Our three days of hell are finnaly over!!" Relieved she punched the air above my head with her right hand. (Since her left arm was still in a sling.)
"I'm just here to remind you all that those of you who have done poorly in the written exam can still make up some points in the physical. And I hope you all trained long and hard these past weeks because the test isn't going to be a piece of cake." Some 1A students secretly giggled at their teachers remark.

We already know we're going to fight the entrance exam robots.

...

Arriving at Center Plaza, the arena where the exam is going to be taking place, was only a 15 minute buss ride from UA. Aizawa left class early to surprise the rest of 1A there, so (Y / n) was the one who had to lead everyone to the area. A few minutes of walking on campus finnaly stops as they hult in front of the areana.

(Not mine)

"Welcome to Battle Area : Center Plaza." She threw her arm out to present the building.

"So cool." Denki, Mina and Sero coo over the building before beholding all the UA faulty.

"Now then let's begin the last test. And all of you remember it is still possible to fail the exam if you don't take this seriously. Or else you won't be able to attend camp." The dark haired male reminds.

"Excuse me, Mr Aizawa? Why are all the teachers here?" Hagakure asks.
"Yeah I thought we were fighting robots?" Sato asks wearing is yellow hero suit along with the rest of the class also wearing theirs.
E

ven myself, yes it may be pointless but hey, I like it... and I didn't want to feel left out.

I start to cackle his comment, "Why does it work every time?!"

"(Sigh), (Y \ n) did you start the rumor that the students were fighting robots again?" Power Loader sighs.
"Maybe..." I say mysteriously, trying to hold in my laugh.
"You literly just confessed!!!" Mina calls me out with wide eyes.

Suddenly Aizawa's scarf was ruffled by an unknown force before non other than Principal Nezu popped out,
"Jip this years test will be much different than previous years for many reasons!"

"You're changing things?" Yaomomo asks worriedly. 
"The test have a new focus point but there is still hero work ofcores. Also teamwork and combat with actual people. That means you'll all be working in pairs-"

"And your opponents will be the UA faculty. Isn't that cool!" I say as-matter-of-fact tone I often use when feeling confident.
I happily jump around in front of the group of teachers expecting my classmates to be as excited as I am.

But un-contrear to what I thought... all of them looked even more dreadful.

"Everyone's partner and opponents have already been chosen by my disgression based off various factors." Our home room teacher explains monotonely.

"And our first pairing : Yaomomo and Todoroki! Against-" I say with enthusiasm pointing at the two who were standing next to each other.

"Me." Aizawa awnsers with his creepy smile.

"•Secondly we have : Sato and Kirishima against Cementtos.

•Denki and Mina against the principal. Uh... Good luck with that.

•Ojiro and Tenya against Power Loader.

•Tokoyami-kun and Tsu against Ectoplasm.

•Hagakure and Shoji with Snipe.

•Sero and Mineta against... MidNight!?  But... why?!" I ask look from the two perverted males back to the hero group before continuing.

"•Ochaco and Aoyama: Thirteen.

•Jiro and Koda against Present Mic." I pause and grin before looking to our last remaining competetar pairings.

"Izu and Kaachan vs. -"

3rd person POV

A tall muscular figure jumps from the sky and lands right behind the two boys.
"I AM HERE!"

"AllMight."

(Y \ n) ends with a smirk.

"A-AllMight? No... no way." The ash blond says in disbelief as he felt the no 1 hero's hand on his shoulder.

'We're so going to fail this exam!'
Both boys thought.

"Oh and our special guests are...!!" Nezu trailed off standing on Aizawa's shoulder and hands in the air.

'Uh?!!!?'
(Y \ n)'s thoughts were cut off by a figure dropping from the sky and another exits the arena building.
It's a very fimiliar purple haired boy: Shinso.

"Hey there (Y \ n)!" The fimilliar, older voice says.

"The no 3 hero: Hawks."

"Hi...Hi Hawks. Long...long time no see!" I yell out with a "happy" and scared face. I brought my shoulders up into my neck to show discomfort.

(Basicly you look like A5\B2)

'I'm screwed...'

"Why the scared face? It's just me." The no 3 hero says happily slinging his arm around my neck.

"That's what I'm afraid of..." I mutter looking to the ground.

"And why's Shinso here? Oh, Hi by the way Shinso." I greet with a small wave.
"Oh is this the other one?" Keigo (Hawks) asks.

"As you all know, both 1A and 1B have an odd number of students, so we dicided to have a student from both 1A and B work together in this exam." Princapal Nezu ends with his usual playful voice.

"And we're here to watch to all fail. Except you Shinso, make Class B proud." Monama spat.

"Why is 1B here?" I hear Izuku ask.

"We already had our exam and everyone passed!" The prideful blond says.
"(Cough) Not everyone (Cough) Monama failed(Cough)!" one of the 1B girls cough, revealing their classmates failure.

"You'll all have 30 minutes to complete this exam. In order to win: your objective is to hand-cuff your opponent with these cuffs the support course made." Uncle Nezu starts, holding up the said handcuffs.

"Or you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage."

"So we either have to fight the teacher or run away." Denki clarifies.
"It's gonna be much more different that the combat training you all did earlier in the year. After all you're up against people waaaayyy better than yah." Uncle Mic days shooting finger guns at us.

"Is that so? Uh...How about the spider insident? Uh Uncle Mic." I say with my hand cupped over my mouth to keep my laughter at bay.
"Don't you-Don't you bring that up! But seriously you and Miss Joke are scary when when it comes to pranks." The loud blond exclaims.

"This exam will be very similar to an actual battle. So, as strange as it is, please think of us as villains." 13 says.
"If you think you can win against your enemy. Then fight." Snipe starts before Aizawa follows.

"But when in situations where you are out numbered and overpowered, it would be smarter to run and find help. Todoroki, (Y \ n), Iida, Midoriya
I'm sure you four understand."

I cross my arms and look to the side, also taking a glance at where my scar from the fight is. A light pink/tanisha scar littered my abdomen.

"But don't worry you all will have an advantage. The support course made these clever accessories for us." Uncle Yagi says in his hero form, placing one of the inventions after another on his wrists and ankles.
"Young Hatsume had won the competition we held." The blond hero ends.
"Well that's Mei for yah." I say with a slight giggle at the mention of the girl.

...
"Can we please switch opponents cous?" I ask, well more like begged Izuku.

"Sorry (Y \ n) but you'll have to play the cards you're delt." The winged hero says.
"He's right. Heros can't choose what villains they fight." Shinso says staring off into space.
"Yeah I guess you guys are right."

"Wait a minute. I thought (Y \ n) was gonna take the exam after she finished healing?" Jiro asks raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah me too." I mutter looking up at Aizawa and Nezu with a 'please explain' face. 

"We all know you are more that capable to pass this exam if you were to fight any of us: due to personal experience." My short white furred uncle says, refuring to the Yueei staff.

"Even with your injured arm." Nezu finishes.
"Wait do you mean to tell us that (Y \ n) would be able to beat any of you!! Even AllMight and Mr Aizawa: with a broken arm?!  I thought you all were pro hero's for crying out loud??!!!" Mineta shouts throwing his fist in the air like a small child.
"Wait! Is the grape boy right?!" Tetsutetsu asks\yelled.

"Yes but she's been training with them since she was little. She wouldn't necessarily beat them powers-wise, but small things that she knows will get to them, gives her an advantage.

But not with me! It's kinda sad since I knew you most of your life. Right Kid?" Hawks awnsers with his arm still around my neck.

"Seriously Keigo! It was a secret!" I say face palming before scootiing over to Izuku.

"Wait before we get started: I want to make something clear. I'm not going to let this secret keep holding me back in my hero training." I detirmandly say looking at the other Hero Course class. I took a deep breath and clenched my fists.

"I have more than one quirk and I'm going to use them in this exam."

3rd pers POV
In the viewing room...

After 1B's little freak out about (Y \ n)  having more than one quirk it was time for the exam...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh!!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

We just hit a little over 400 reads!!!!😢I'm so happy!!!😢 Thanks y'all, and I promise to continue to do my best. 😁😄
And I've heard that there will be a My Hero Academia season 5. Fricken season 5 is confirmed!!!😛 Yeah Horikoshi you are awesome dude. 😀👍

UWU

Anyway tell me A : If you're enjoying it so far and B : If there's anything you might like to see (no lemons pls)

Ok see yah!!!!!!! ✋✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 1 11
This is a My Hero Academia fanfic with my oc, Akari Ito. Akari is a strong girl, but what she goes through, could break her. Akari became a UA stude...
233K 6.4K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
2.9K 65 16
Let me introduce you to my very first fanfiction of the amazing anime, "My Hero Academia" (Boku no Hero Academia). This story focuses on Inko Midoriy...
51.1K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...