His Aurora 18+

By Micheleismydaddy

♛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♛ in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
Surprise!

six

9.1K 216 44
By Micheleismydaddy

Aurora Romano's POV

Hand in hand we walk towards the pool, I take a seat beside Val on the lounge chairs and begin to apply sunscreen on my face. "Val, can you help me?" He nods before taking the lotion out of my hands.

He begin to untie the knot of my bra and begins to apply the lotion on my back. "Babe? Can you put it on my legs as well..." he nods kissing my shoulder blade before quietly getting off the chair and kneeling down.

"All done." He kisses my lips softly, "Do you need help?" He shakes his head, "I'm okay baby," I nod and sigh, before laying back on the lounge chair.

I rest my sore body for a while, whilst Valentino works on his laptop beside me. He's been stressed out about something and I'm not really sure what it is about... all I know is that it is related to the Mafia.

After a while, I sigh softly, and decide to get in the pool. I hold my tummy and lift my self up. "Val are you going to get in?" I ask as I dip my legs into the pool. Ahh. It feels so nice and cool.

"No baby, not now." I nod and sit there until the sunsets, Valentino eventually joins me and cuddle into me. He sits down infront of me, on one of the steps and lays his head on my chest.

I run my fingers through his hair, whilst he massages my tummy. Mmm that feels so good.

It reminded me of the times where Valentino and I had sex nearly every single day - three to four times a day. And then he would massage my legs for a good hour.

"Babe! I'm so sore, my legs hurt so much because of you!" I whine, stretching my shaky, sore body. Valentino had taken me 3 times this afternoon. It's all we've been doing since we've woken up.

Sleep, Sex, Eat, Sleep.... and the cycle continued.

I lay on my side watching Valentino enter the bathroom and  chuckle at me.

"It's not funny Val, if you keep having sex with me, I'm going to die or something! Because I have a fiancé who won't stop being horny!" I cry out.

"Amore, è buffo. Just means I did my job correctly because your whole body is shaking and you are sore. I told you I wouldn't let you walk for a week!"

"Vaaaaal, Please massage my legs! I'll give you a blow job everyday for a week... I promise." I smirk as he walks over to me with a pair of joggers hanging low down his waist... showing off his V-line.

"You sure?" He smirks as he grabs me and pulls me closer to him. My naked breasts pressed against his wet chest. "Mhmmm." I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his...

I blush at the thought of it, I mean we would go off like rabbits.

whenever... wherever...

I guess being pregnant has a lot of pros and cons... I was the one always horny... I mean how couldn't I be? I had a sexy, handsome husband who had a face of a Greek God.

The most perfect plump lips, a slim nose, long... long eyelashes and the most perfect body and tanned skin. I was super jealous of his beauty. He looked good all the time. Whilst I looked like a huge whale... I would dress in the most unattractive clothing.

I sigh as I press my lips against Valentino's forehead, the sun had set and it was already dark. We had been sitting here for a few hours now and I was hungry, so was my baby boy.

"Val? Can we make dinner now?" I say but I get no reply. "Valentino?" I lift his head up from my chest, to see that he was sleeping. I sigh frustratedly as I try to get him off me but fail, because he was so heavy and muscular. "VALENTINO! Get up!" I snap as I push him into the pool. "What the fuck! Why didn't you wake me up?" He yelled.

"I did! But you didn't wake up asshole!!" I yelled back. I get up holding onto the railing not looking back at the bastard and walk into the house, not bothering to take off my wet flip flops.

I angrily walk up the stairs and lock the bedroom door. He can sleep wherever the fuck he wants. I don't care.

He can't just yell at me... I mean I did try to wake him him up many times but he didn't wake up!

Asshole.

An hour later...

It had been an hour and no sign of the stupid man, I call my husband, I was laying on our bed, wiping my tears. I don't know why I was crying... it wasn't even that serious, I'm being dramatic right now but I don't care. He can't yell at me like that! I'm carrying his baby!

I decide to ignore my anger and fill my stomach with some food. I was craving a sandwich with extra chicken and pickles. I was starving and I wouldn't let my baby inside me starve.

I was also super horny.

Shut up Aurora!

I wipe my tears and blow my nose. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and change my clothes.

I walk into the quiet hallway, Valentino was nowhere to be seen. I slowly open the door to the kitchen and turn on the light. I walk towards the fridge to get out some ingredients to make a quick sandwich, but as soon as I reach the fridge I spot my stupid husband walking towards me and stopping at the kitchen island to take a seat.

I roll my eyes and continue to bring out ingredients out, I lay them on the counter and begin to make my sand which, completely ignoring the asshole beside me. I could feel his eyes on my back - no my butt.

Perverted dickhead.

A few moments of silence passes by, until he decides to speak. "Baby...," He begins. "Baby I'm sorry. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I made a mistake baby... I won't do it again, I promise." I continue to ignore him as I bit into my sandwich. I hear a loud sigh from him. "Okay, my love. Please tell me what daddy can do to fix his mistake?" I hear the amusement in his voice. I turn to face him, angrily and flip him off.

He thinks he's funny but he's not.

I pick up my plate and walk out of the kitchen and walk up to our bedroom... well my bedroom now. I hear footsteps behind me and I increase my pace and attempt to shut the door in his face but I fail to.

"Aurora! I'm being serious now. What is up with you?" He runs his hand over his hair and sighs. "I don't want to talk to you! Go away! Shoo!" I yell as I take a seat on my bed. "Aurora you are being dramatic now. Stop it. I apologised many times."
He says as he takes a seat beside me.

I ignore him and continue to devour my sandwich, whilst he watched me. "Aurora... baby. I'm being serious Aurora, what the fuck is your problem."

For fucks sake.

"I'm horny! And I wanna have sex with you so bad but I look like an elephant and I-I think you don't want to have sex with me because I look like an elephant and mmm-!" He kissed me passionately, pulling me closer to him. My plate falls onto the floor but that didn't matter right now.

I melted against and when he pulled away, he looked straight into my eyes.

His eyes were full of love and lust.

"Why didn't you just say so?"

To be continued...

There's been this one person called @immanowsall sending me lots of hate because I edit my books a lot and take them down.

1) I am NOT a professional writer/ author or whatever you wanna call it. I started wattpad for fun, I didn't think I'd come this far.

2) I will post whenever I want too. My updating schedule depends on when I am free and I have time for myself. I have my own life outside of wattpad.

My life does not revolve around wattpad, so for the love of God stop asking me to update and stop sending me hate because it's actually embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 73 16
A very beautiful and romantic love story which occurs between two opposites who find the other half and joy with the other person. Love really doesn'...
71.5K 3.6K 33
I just wanna be an escape. Baby can we escape ----------------------------- This is the story of two people who are seeking an escape. Two different...
209 33 18
Meghan a young billionaires daughter in her early 20's finds out that her long fiancee Jake was cheating on her on the wedding day. After this she...
Homewrecker {18+} By Iloveyou

Mystery / Thriller

548 14 17
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'�...