YOUTH HAS YOU.

By chimonaze

A SURVIVAL APPLYFIC IN WHICH 51 GIRLS GATHERED TOGETHER IN ONE SHOW TO FIGHT FOR THE TOP 12 SPOT. ┃ GIRL GROU... More

YOUTH HAS YOU.
➤ RULES.
➤ SLOTS.
➤ NOTICEBOARD.
➤ VOTING SYSTEM.
➤ OVERALL SYSTEM.
➤ FORM.
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO1
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO2
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO3
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO4
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO5
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO7
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO8
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO9
。˚❃ TRAINEE O1O
。˚❃ TRAINEE O11
。˚❃ TRAINEE O12
。˚❃ TRAINEE O13
。˚❃ TRAINEE O14
。˚❃ TRAINEE O15
。˚❃ TRAINEE O16
。˚❃ TRAINEE O17
。˚❃ TRAINEE O18
▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞
。˚❃ TRAINEE O20
。˚❃ TRAINEE O21
。˚❃ TRAINEE O22
。˚❃ TRAINEE O23
。˚❃ TRAINEE O24
。˚❃ TRAINEE O25
。˚❃ TRAINEE O26
。˚❃ TRAINEE O27
。˚❃ TRAINEE O28
。˚❃ TRAINEE O29
。˚❃ TRAINEE O30
。˚❃ TRAINEE O31
。˚❃ TRAINEE O32
。˚❃ TRAINEE O33
。˚❃ TRAINEE O34
。˚❃ TRAINEE O35
。˚❃ TRAINEE O36
。˚❃ TRAINEE O37
。˚❃ TRAINEE O38
。˚❃ TRAINEE O39
。˚❃ TRAINEE O40
。˚❃ TRAINEE O41
。˚❃ TRAINEE O42
。˚❃ TRAINEE O43
。˚❃ TRAINEE O44
。˚❃ TRAINEE O45
。˚❃ TRAINEE O46
。˚❃ TRAINEE O47
。˚❃ TRAINEE O48
。˚❃ TRAINEE O49
。˚❃ TRAINEE O5O
。˚❃ TRAINEE O51
━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘖𝘕𝘌
┊༻˚ ͛༝ FIRST VOTING !
✦༻˚ ͛༝ E P I S O D E O N E
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O1
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O2
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O3
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O4
✦༻˚ ͛༝ E P I S O D E T W O
⊳ ┊EPISODE O2 PART O1
⊳ ┊EPISODE O2 PART O2

。˚❃ TRAINEE OO6

502 37 166
By chimonaze

dance : 40/50, vocal : 49/50, rap : 15/50

━━━━━━ ◦ ❦ ◦ ━━━━━━

evermcre
user comment here !

━━━━━━ ◦ ❦ ◦ ━━━━━━

TRAINEE NAME : Seol Darin (설 다린)
TRAINING PERIOD : 3 years and 5 months

ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean

DATE OF BIRTH : August 17, 2000
AGE : 20 (int.) | 19 (kor.)
HEIGHT : 160 cm
WEIGHT : 42 kg

BACKGROUND :
⇀ darin was born in an ordinary family, in jeju, south korea. she lived with both of her parents, and a sister who two years younger than her. her parents own a bakery in jeju, as their only source of income. darin never had any interest on being an idol when she was a child. sport has always been her passion, especially swimming. but, darin also tried to learn to be a good cooker just like both of her parents. back when she was still at school, darin always got a standard or even bad grades, because darin never really good at academics. but, her parents never mad at her, because they knew that their daughter has her own speciality. darin herself has won many swimming competition, and she get many achievements from that. darin started to learn the word 'idol' from her little sister, who's a big fan of kpop. and then, her sister said that she might has a potential of being an idol, because her sister knew how good her voice is.

PERSONALITY :
— energetic ; you haven't seen energy until you've seen seol darin, that's for sure. she's always got her feet before her, always going off to do something new before she's even finished what she's currently doing. some consider it impatient, but truly, darin is just so overly-spirited that she can't contain herself from wanting and trying to do oh-so-many things at once.
— friendly ; humble and talkative, that's darin trying to be friendly with everyone. she's totally extrovert, and won't be afraid to know many people. she is honestly nice to people just she doesn't show it that much. she is always being kind to people and respecting other people. thats why sometimes people like this personality of her. but when they know her well, they are probably done with her
— responsible ; responsibilities are one of the most important thing in darin's list. no matter what, responsibility is a key of success, thats why darin always tried her best to fulfill it. well, most of the time, while on cam, darin rarely shows the mature side of her, mostly her crackhead side. yet, while off cam, she sure will be much different.
— naive ; darin has always been a bit on the naive side, to be completely honest. sometimes she just takes some people's words a bit too seriously, especially in the sense that they'll be joking around with her or so. darin usually trusts other people easily and rarely sees the negative point's on their action. which can makes her get trick easily .she's adorable, so no one can ever truly get upset with her over this trait.
— straight-forward ; no and never get deceive by darin's innocent appearances, because suddenly she could says something unexpected to you. her words are always sharp as knife and cold as ice, and darin never hesitated to do it. some of the times, darin will does or says something without thinking about it first. thats why, better be careful with her, because she mights hurt your heart. don't worry, she'll says sorry if she realized that she hurts someone. well, if she realized.

LIKES :
— sports, especially swimming
— video games
— disney movies
— hot chocolate
— outside activities
DISLIKES :
— clowns
— lightning
— aegyos
— studying
HABITS :
— taps her fingers
— talks in her sleep
— whistles when she bored

FACTS :
— she is a former starship trainee, she trained there for 1 year 8 months.
— her first kpop group is ukiss, and until now, she's a big fan of them.
— darin is a gamer, and she's really good at it. usually she spends her time to play video games.
— as a girl who born in jeju, which surrounded by the sea, darin has been swimming since she was a child.
— her soft and sweet as honey vocal sometimes could deceive other people, because they usually thought that she's an innocent girl, which is really wrong.
— she's really good at non-academics, but really bad at academics. really, she always got bad grades back when she was at school. except for p.e.
— to be honest, darin never imagined or dreamed to be an idol, because she thought it was not her thing and didn't fits her.
— she may looks small, but darin could turn you up and down because she's a blackbelt taekwondo.
— darin is a morning person, she usually the first one who wakes up and then start to exircising her body.
— an openly disney lovers, most of her things are decorated with disney related.
— darin hates doing aegyo, but sometimes she'll does aegyo without she even realizes. she's the type who naturally cute, so that doesn't matter.
— darin was part of her highschool's archery club ans the captain of the swimming club.
— sometimes, she like to questioned herself why she's not getting taller even though she has been swimming since she was a child.

YOUR TRAINEES WEAKNESS :
— she usually forgot something that seems to be unimportant for her and her overconfident persona possibly can doomed herself.
YOUR TRAINEE IS CONFIDENT WITH HER ? :
— she's really confident with her sweet vocal and her body strength, also her ability on making plans or schedules.
CHARMING POINT :
— her puff cheeks and her sweet vocal.

A MESSAGE TO YOURSELF :
⇀ good luck for you, myself! you've been come in a long way, so do your best and never give up! let's reach this goals!
A MESSAGE TO YOUR FAMILY :
⇀ thank you for all of your support you give to me, i hope that i can make it to the end, so i can make all of you proud. please keep supporting me!

━━━━━━ ◦ ❦ ◦ ━━━━━━

AUDITION VIDEO :

" as sweet as honey! hello, i'm seol darin, the sweetest vocalist you ever met! "

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT SEOL DARIN THROUGHOUT HER JOURNEY IN YOUTH HAS YOU !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
95.6K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
94.5K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !