kiss me | yeonbin

By ilymoomin

❝bin, stop drinking almond milk and kiss me already.❞ [disclaimer; there might be some making out and mention... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
the end
explanation
special chapter 'cause i'm sad
thank you!
hello again!

24

8K 403 788
By ilymoomin

❝soobin, soobin! are you okay!? oh my god, i'm taking you to the hospital.❞

❝guys, he's not okay,❞ yeonjun chocked on his words as he talked to his friends.

yeonjun and the guys spent the night at the hospital. soobin had a midnight attack and he couldn't breathe, not even with the help of the inhaler. 

it has already been a couple of months since soobin told them that he had cancer. they thought that they would spend their winter break together but i guess it didn't go as planned.

the doctor called his parents, which came as soon as they could. they left some time ago, to go home and search for some clothes and food for soobin when he wakes up.

the tall male will have to stay at the hospital for a week or so. as his lungs are getting worse and worse, he will have to stay homeschooled. his high school had already been informed and they said they will inform his classmates and the teachers.

yeonjun sat on a chair next to soobin's bed. tears were falling nonstop. the blue-haired male knew that the younger wasn't okay. how many months had passed since soobin was diagnosed? 

did he really have 4 to 5 months to live? yeonjun wasn't sure. he just hopes that fate would treat them well.

it was too early to lose him.

soobin slowly opened his eyes. blinking a few times as he was getting used to the light. when he had already gotten used to it, he saw the blue-haired boy next to him, resting his head and arms on the hospital bed.

wait, hospital bed?

the last thing he remembered was him feeling dizzy and coughing blood. 

fuck.

soobin brought his hand to yeonjun's hair and caressed it. 

the younger felt bad for lying. 

flashback

he went for another check-up to the doctor. dr. jung made another radiography to see how the cancer was spreading on the boy's lungs. 

dr. jung sighed when he saw the results. it wasn't looking good actually. the chemotherapy was helping the guy a bit, but not enough. 

it was too late.

soobin looked at his doctor, spectant. was he getting better? he hoped so. yeonjun was out waiting for him to finish with dr. jung. he wanted to give him some good news.

❝soobin... i'm going to be honest with you. the cancer is spreading out a lot faster than i thought it would. i'm not sure if you have enough time...❞

soobin felt pain on his heart again. but what did dr. jung mean with 'enough time'?

❝wha- what do you mean with enough time?❞

he looked at the boy in front of him and smiled sadly at him, ❝with that i mean that i'm not sure how much time you have left anymore.❞

end of flashback

but yeonjun couldn't know that. soobin lied to him. he didn't want the older and the boys to worry even more about him. 

❝hey... you're awake,❞ yeonjun said with a raspy voice. 

❝yeah... ❞ soobin said softly.

❝how are you feeling?❞ the older got up from the chair.

i don't have much time left ❝great i guess.❞

❝are you sure?❞

no, i'm dying ❝yes.❞

❝okay...❞ yeonjun caressed his face.

soobin felt like crying. he didn't want to make the older suffer but his insides were telling him that lying to him would be even worse.

❝where are the boys?❞ soobin asked looking around the room.

❝they left an hour ago. their families were worried.❞

❝oh, okay.❞

yeonjun smiled at the younger. he wanted him to cheer up a bit.

❝you know that taehyun now likes beomgyu?❞ he blurted out.

soobin almost chocked on his own saliva and looked at the older with wide eyes.

❝oh my god what!?❞

yeonjun chuckled and nodded his head, ❝yeap.❞

❝i'm going to cry. beomgyu liked taehyun for so long, he even confessed.❞

❝i know.❞

❝you did?❞

❝mhm.❞ he hummed, remembering the day taehyun came crying to his house repeating how bad of a friend he was.

❝my ship is sailing,❞ soobin squealed.

+×+

oh my fucking god. i am gay.

taehyun has been thinking lately about his feelings towards beomgyu. he for sure liked the older but, was he gay? maybe he just liked beomgyu. he didn't want a label.

but yet he just discovered that he liked boys, which made him freak out a bit.

❝taehyunnie? can i get in?❞ his mother knocked on the door.

❝yes, yes. come in.❞ he made sure that before his mother entered the room it looked as if he was reading or whatever.

❝taehyun? why are you reading with your book downwards?❞ she lifted an eyebrow and looked at his son.

❝my.. what? downwards?❞ he looked at the cover of the book and yes, it was downwards.

fuck

❝taehyunnie... what are you thinking about? you've been spacing out a lot lately,❞ his mom sat next to him on the bed.

❝i- eh...❞

oh my god, what do i say? oh yes mom, i'm gay lmfao

❝i'mnotsureifi'mgaybuti'mgayforsureandikindalikebeomgyuwhatamisayingilikehimalot.❞

❝wha- what wait, slow down son,❞ she chuckled at the nervousness

taehyun took a deep breath and repeated his words again.

❝i'm not sure if i'm gay, but i'm gay for sure. i kinda like beomgyu, what am i saying i like him a lot. mom, what do i do?❞ he whined and hid his face with his pillow.

his mom smiled sweetly at him and took the pillow from his hands, placing it on her lap.

❝oh dear... you know taehyun, you can like whoever you want. gender doesn't matter. having you was the best decision i could have ever made. even if your dad abandoned us when you were young, it didn't stop you from growing a great persona. come here, i want a hug,❞ she opened her arms and let taehyun hug her. 

❝thank you, mom. i love you.❞

❝i love you too.❞

⭐︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 460 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
154K 3.2K 32
Taynew smuts. Pure filth. Shooooo if you're uncomfortable.
Injured By JK

Fanfiction

3.3K 59 15
This is based on my life and my recent medical experiences!
7.3K 363 28
HE CREATED... ME ↬ BOOK TWO WALKER SERIES