R6 Males x Male Reader

Bởi OkayOnyx

Rainbow Six Siege Males x You Xem Thêm

Requests!!!
Maestro x Male Reader
Jackal x Male Reader
Smoke x Male Reader
Blackbeard x Male Reader
What The Sex Is Like
Lion x Male Reader
Lion x Male Reader

Thermite x Male Reader

2.2K 39 20
Bởi OkayOnyx

I woke up with arms wrapped around our waist. Jordan's head was laid on my waist, the blanket covered his bottom half, which was naked because of our.... 'activities' last night, yet I had booty shorts. My stomach rumbled, I was starvingggg. Carefully maneuvering Jordan so he doesn't wake up I set him down softly. I admired his toned back, before tossing on Jordan's hoodie. Half naked operators were very common in the morning, nobody had boundaries and nobody really minded.

Which is why when I entered the Cafeteria many male operators were shirtless, and female operators were in their robes/dress underwear, or lingerie. I sat the FBI table where Ash, Pulse, Hibana, and Castle ate, they all look unamused, but as I sat down they all gained smirks. "Is that Jordan's clothes?" Ash smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Oh lord." I mumbled as Pulse elbowed me, "How was it?" He winked as I shrugged. "How was what?" I scoffed as Castle explained, "The limp, barely any clothes, you guys had sex, he wants to know how was it." Castle finished as I sighed, placing my hand on my forehead, this was gonna be a long day...

"Hey babe." A voice sounded as arms wrapped themselves around me, and a chin rested on my head. "Jordan!" I smiled as he sat next to me. "Awe! You guys are officially dating!" Ash smiled as I blushed. "Eliza, we've been dating for months.." Jordan explained as the operators were shocked. "You never told us this!" Pulse raged as we sweat-dropped. "We've tried multiple times but you guys never listened!" Jordan exclaimed as they all scoffed and called him a liar.

"Name one time!" Miles crossed his arm as Jordan recalled the memories.

"Hey guys," Jordan started as he set down a card on the table, "Hm?" They responded repeated Thermite's action of setting the card down, they all seemed so invested in their cards which would go nowhere, instead of the words, which went into one ear and out the other. "So I'm engaged to Y/n." Jordan stated as they murmured, "Thats nice." Ash mumbled as she eyed her cards. "Yeah that's great." Pulse interjected as Castle threw all his cards on the table with a smirk, "I win bitches! Pay up!" He smirked grabbing all the poker chips.

"Your not invited to our wedding." Thermite teased.

"I don't remember that happening." Pulse stated as Miles scratched his chin, "I remember him saying that because I destroyed y'all in poker." Miles joked as Ash sighed. "I can't believe we didn't listen to you. We're sorry, I hope you guys didn't have the wedding, I'd love to go your wedding." Ash smiled as we looked at each other. "No wedding yet, but your obviously invited." Jordan smiled as Hibana sat down.

"Hey Yumiko." I smiled as she waved with a smile. "Hey Y/n, Jordan treating you right?" She teased playfully punching my shoulder. "Wait, you knew that they were dating?" Pulse asked as Yumiko cocked an eyebrow. "You didn't?" Yumiko asked as she placed a hand on her hip. "You never told me." Pulse huffed as Yumiko scoffed, "You sure?" She asked recalling the situation.

Yumiko and Jack sat on the couch watching TV, Jack was playing some weird phone game, as Yumiko's head placed on his shoulder. Some stupid commercial interrupted their show, it was about a gay couple getting married, but one had some sauce on their shirt, it was about some cleaning company blah blah. "When do you think Y/n and Jordan are gonna get married?" Yumiko questioned as Jack just shrugged silently, he was too busy on his damn phone, so Yumiko devised a plan.

"Jack." She mumbled as he hummed in response. She leaned away, and forced his head to look at her, as she slowly undressed, "Jack-"

"Okay Yumi! I think they're heard enough!" Jack flushed as she giggled, "But, I do remember you saying something like that." Jack sighed scratching his head. "Sorry Babe, I should start listenin' to ya more." Jack smiled as she kissed his cheek. "It's alright." She reassured. "Anyways, when is the wedding?" Yumiko asked as they looked at each other nervously. "Oh, um." They stayed as Y/n looked to Jordan. "We don't really have a date." Jordan stated as everyone grew quiet.

"What do you mean there's no date!?" They all yelled as we winced at the loudness. "Y/n and I are trying to take it slowly." Jordan explained as the operators looked at each other. "But Y/n said-." Yumiko started as Y/n shushed her. "I said, I was fine with whatever Jordan wants." Y/n came back to what was about to be said. Yumiko was about to say something when Y/n grabbed her gently. "Can we talk, privately?" He asked as she nodded. He led her out of the operators hearing range.

"I thought you said, you'd tell Jordan that you wanted to move quicker!" Yumiko scolded as I sighed. "He wants to move slow, I respect that." I mumbled as she facepalmed. "And what do you want Y/n?" She questioned as I sat down against the wall. "I-I." I couldn't finish, "Thats what I thought, Y/n, you guys have to compromise, it can't just be 'what Jordan wants' it's about what both of you want." She finished as I nodded. She helped me up and we walked back towards the tables.

"So like, your thinking the wedding will be next year?" I heard as we walked back. "No." I stated as I sat down next to Jordan. "It'll be soon." I ordered as I took a bite of my toast. "But Y/n I thought we said next year." He said as I shook my head. "No, that's what you said." I spat as I set my toast back on the plate. "Cause that's what I want." Jordan scoffed as I threw my hands up in air in anger. "And what about what I want, Jordan?" I asked as he was taken aback. "Exactly, I didn't think so." I mumbled as I stood up to walk away.

He didn't say anything as I retreated back to our dorm. "I should go check on him." Yumiko stated as she followed after him. She found him in his room laying on the bed, running his finger over a picture. "This was the day we got engaged." I smiled as she looked at the photo. It was on a bridge overlooking the water, bright lights, (Y/n) held the phone, standing next to Jordan as they made goofy faces at the camera. (Y/n) secretly stuck bunny ears on Jordan's head.

"This Jordan, the one I fell in love with, he's still in there." I mumbled as I remember how Jordan used to be.

"You wanna go home? You're tired Babe." He stated as I shook my head, "No, I want you to enjoy the rides." I smiled as he chuckled. "Come on, let's get you home." He smiled as he hoisted me on his back. On the way back to the car from the amusement park (Y/n) whispered, "I'm sorry we didn't go on more rides." Jordan kept walking forward. "I don't mind, whatever makes you happy." He genuinely stated as I laid on the car seat, drifting off.

"Jordan was always so selfless, no matter what he'd want, he'd always choose me first, and I realize that's selfish of me. He has needs and wants too. Yumi, we're too different, he wants this I want that, I want to get married now, he wants to get married next year." I mumbled as I turned the photo face down. Taking a sigh, I stood, "I think our day has come." I mumbled before walking off. I walked towards Jordan and the Cafeteria Table. "(Y/n) I don't-." He started as I cut him off.

"Let me speak first." I whispered as he nodded. "Look Jordan I really love you, you'll always have a special place in my heart, but we are different people, we want very different things, so I think it's right to end this -end us-." I finished as I looked to him. "That's what you were gonna say right?" I asked as he eventually nodded. "Good, I'm glad it's mutual." I sighed of relief as I slowly slid off my ring. His eyes just stared at where it used to be. I opened his hand, and set the ring in it, I clutched it before letting go.

I walked off as my heart shattered.

Damnit Jordan Trace! Fight for me!

Nearing the corner without a peep, I turned it, that was the last of Jordan.

3 Months Later

I eventually went on to leave Rainbow, I settled in a small house living by myself.

I kicked my feet up on the coffee table with a sigh, my new job was so stressful, although with my military service, it was easily landed. A knock erupted me from my thoughts -and my precious show-. "I told you I don't want your damn-." I stopped opening the door as I noticed a drunk, exhausted, beat up Jordan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked ushering him in from the cold rain. I took off his jacket and sat him in the couch. "I'm suspended." He grumbled as I hung up his jacket on the rack. "Why?" I asked as he looked at me. I sighed, I sat next to him on the couch. "Alright big guy, foot on the table." I advised as he listened. I unstrapped his laces, and took off his boots. "Strip." I ordered as he stood. "Keep on your underwear." I stated as I averted my eyes.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." He mumbled as I sighed, I took his clothes and put them in the dryer. "You can sleep on my bed, come, let's go." I smiled as I walked him to my room and on the bed. "Wait." He whispered as I rolled my eyes. "Jordan, tomorrow you will realize you made a mistake, so for now, just go to sleep." I suggested as I shut the door. Once it was shut I fell to the floor. "Right when he's fully out of my mind." I whispered as my head hit the back of the door.

Next Morning~

I flip the egg on the pan over as I heard the bedroom door shut. I looked over to see a nervous Jordan. "Morning." I stated looking back to my cooking. "Morning." He whispered back as it stayed silent for a while. Trying to break the tension Jordan spoke, "I was wondering where I ended up." He half smiled as I nodded silently. "I called you a taxi, there's a bottle of water in the fridge, and the styrofoam box is for you." I stated as he went to speak. "Jordan, it would be better for both of us if we don't talk." I stated as he nodded. "I just want to say I'm sorry." He apologized as I looked over with a cocked eyebrow. "For what?" I asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"For showing up here, it wasn't ever my plan to make you remember me." He whispered as I turned the burner off. "Jordan, I'll never forget you, okay?" I asked as he nodded with a gulp. "It wasn't an accident." He mumbled as I curiously looked over to him. "I made Yumiko give me your address, (Y/n) I wanted to see you again." He pleaded as I facepalmed. "Jordan we both made up our mind, we needed to split." I sighed as he grabbed my waist.

"Y/n?" He asked as I looked into his eyes curiously.

"The only thing I want."

I waited for him to finish with impatience.

"Is you." He finished as he smashed his lips against mine.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

156K 1.1K 10
UNDER REWRITE (8/9) [COMPLETED] You are a long lost team mate to the well known GSG9, Found during the raid of a white mask base. The squad are happ...
12.4K 148 38
I was born with something special in me. I don't know what it is, but it's brought a lot of attention to me. They call themselves cops and soldiers...
12.6K 202 20
Cole was a member of the SAS until he was invited to join Team Rainbow, an elite anti-terrorist group made of various CTU's around the world. After v...
110 0 1
A situation goes wrong and Andrea pays the price for it. Of course, her two lovers think the opposite of what she does.