Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

1

11.5K 220 34
By itsakhia

third person

2016

"song of the year award goes to...." the mc smiled as fans shouted their idol's group name.

"twice! chukkahamnida!" finally! the mc stated the group who won the award.

the fans shouted even louder as twice was shown in the screen, completely shock.

they stand up and walked to the stage. she was happy that her group won one of the most grandest award.

their leader--park jihyo, delivered their speech while crying. as well as their members, they are still shock and it's still processing to their minds that they have actually won! their first daesang!

she smiled and looked at the crowd, she saw their fans waving, cheering on them.

"kamsahamnida, ONCE!" the group bowed and shared a hug.

her other members are still crying, she's teary eyed also and did her best to comfort them.

"i can't believe we won.." jihyo said as soon as they came back to their seat. the other girls are still crying while the others already stopped yet they are still wiping their tears.

she was really happy! even though they are not like the other groups that debuted earlier than them, they managed to grabbed a daesang award.

then suddenly, her gaze fell on a boy group member.

"artist of the year award goes to...."

the boy group's fan cheers even louder! no wonder they are really famous.

his group are probably telling each other that even though they won't won the grandest award, they can win it soon.

"bangtan sonyeondan, chukkahamnida!"

a little smile appear on her face as her group stands up to congratulate them.

they seem shock. of course, who wouldn't be? it's their first daesang. they did a group hug first before going to the stage.

"ARMY!!" once their leader called their fans, they cheered even louder! especially when the members was seen in the big screen, crying because they have won.

"kamsahamnida!" kim namjoon--known as RM, bangtan sonyeondan's leader said and bowed. he then grabbed the other members and hugged them.

the event went wall after that and now it's time for the idols to interact with their fans for a little time before they go home.

her group went to the stage. she always looked at their fans in awe. even though she's not that showy, their fans know how she appreciates and loves them.

she waved at them, in her peripheral vision, she saw his group walking but she didn't mind them and continued waving.

"saranghae!!"

"tzuyu saranghae!"

"twice saranghae!"

"thank you onceu!!" sana shouted at their fans.

she still wanted to interact with them but sadly, it was their time to leave the stage. "sana tzuyu! let's go."

"annyeong onceu!!" the both of them said at the same time.

"saranghae!"

then they proceed to walk to the backstage. they have already arrived to their rooms. "let's take a picture!"

one of their make-up artist took a picture of them holding the award they got.

as she sat down, she remembered that there are more awarding shows that they need to attend after this. and she also knows that his group is also present.

"unnies, i'm gonna go get some drinks do you guys want some?" she asked them. only jihyo and nayeon answered. her other unnie are probably tired and at the same time happy. she grabbed her wallet from her bag and exited their room.

"hmm... a bottle of water for jihyo unnie, a grape juice for nayeon unnie and a chocolate drink for me." she reminded her self.

she insert the money to a machine and waited for her drinks. a few seconds later, she finally got them.

she turned her back and about to walk when she saw his group walking.

she simply looked at her right side and saw that their room is just right beside her.

eotokke?! she panicked. the guys seemed they still haven't seen her. she sighed. act normal! and she did.

she acted like checking the drink she got. "tzuyu-ah."

she stopped once she heard him called her name. "chukkahae." he smiled. she smiled at him too. "kamsahamnida, chukkahae."

he showed her his bunny smile. "kamsahamnida."

"uh, i'll be going now." she told him and bowed, she was about to walk when she felt him hold her arm.

"i'll fetch you in your dorm, in 2 hours."

"wae?" she asked. he just smiled. "don't forget to wear a coat."

"ara." she nodded. "annyeong." and she proceed walking back to their room.

"gomawo, tzuyu-ah!" nayeon said. she just nodded and sat down beside chaeyoung, jeongyeon and jihyo are talking about their schedule. mina and momo are eating while nayeon just joined dahyun and sana who is taking pictures.

"hmm.. you should be here 10 minutes ago, tzuyu." she looked at chaeyoung. "hmm wae?"

"did you met him?" her member caught her in instant. eotokke?! i don't know how to lie!

"ooohh you met him don't you?" she just nodded. "so what did your boyfie told you?" she teased.

her cheeks reddened. "h-he's not my boyfriend yet, changie."

"he's going to be your boyfriend soon, tzuyu-ah, tell me please.."

"i'll tell you later--"

"girls pack now, we are leaving so you can all rest." their manager said. "can't wait."

one by one, they changed into their casual outfits. when mina finished changing her clothes, they proceed to the parking area of the place where MAMA 2016 was located.

she saw his group entering their van. she was about to look away when their eyes met. he showed his two fingers, telling her that he will fetch her in two hours, just like what he told her.

and then he suddenly changes it to a finger heart making her blush. he smiled at her reaction before waving and went inside their van.

she also went inside and sat beside chaeyoung. "i saw that."

"me too, chaengie." momo teased. her members and his members knew about this. even their managers but they remained silent and let them handle this.

"so?"

"he's going to fetch me in two hours." she answered. "for what?"

she shrugged. "i don't know. that's what he said. s-should i change my clothes?"

chaeyoung looked at her. "nah, just put a coat, this is already fine."

she just nodded and just waited until they arrived at their dorm.

"let's sleep girls." jihyo said, the others went to their rooms immediately. "we're not gonna wait for tzuyu?" chaeyoung asked. "why? are you going out?"

"ne, he'll be here in 5 minutes."

"if you aren't tired please raise your hand." the japanese line and chaeyoung raised their hands. "wait for our dear maknae."

"of course unnie, we need to tease her."

"hajima.."

her unnies just laughed. "don't forget to wear a mask, tzuyu." jihyo reminded her before going to their room.

she went to the maknae line's room and saw that dahyun is already asleep. unnie must be really tired. she thought.

she grabbed her coat and put it on, she grabbed her mask and put it on her bag.

"tzuyu, your boyfriend is here." she heard sana. she opened the door and exited their room. "unnie, he is not yet my boyfriend."

"oohh! he will be, tzu."

"he is outside, be careful tzuyu."

"just text us if you're on your way home."

she nodded at them and opened the door, she saw him leaning on the wall. he also has his coat on, and a mask.

she felt him smile even though his mask is covering his nose and lips.

"kaja." she closed the door and about to walk when he held her hand and intertwined their fingers immediately.

that made her blush.

he opened their van's door for her, she thanked him a little before going inside. "manager hyung will drop us at a park near your dorm, he's gonna go to a convenience store to buy some food to the hyungs since they are planning to have a movie marathon." he explained.

"aren't they tired?"

"ani, since the next award show will be in 2 days, they wanted to celebrate our win."

"but why did you went here if you guys are gonna celebrate it?"

he then pinched her cheeks. "because i want to celebrate it with you before them."

she stopped herself from smiling but she failed. she just looked away. "jungkook-ssi, you're cheesy." his manager stated making him laugh.

"call me if you're already done. jin just texted me to buy some kimchi too."

"sure hyung, take care."

"you too, and be careful."

the van slowly dissapeared from their sight. she already has her mask on.

"are you happy? you guys are still rookies yet you have won one of the grandest award."

"of course, i am. i may not show it but deep inside, i am really happy." she answered.

he then pulled her to a bench. "how about you? it's your group's first daesang."

"i'm happy of course." he snaked his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"ARMY really screamed louder than we expected, they must have really worked hard for you guys." she told him. his other hand is now playing with her right hand.

"and we also didn't expected that we will win. namjoon hyung told us that even though we didn't win, we still have a lot of chances."

i knew it. she thought.

"how about your unnies?" he asked. "the other unnies went to sleep while the others will wait for me because it's what jihyo unnie told them." she answered.

"hmm.... you're good now."

"good? in what?" she asked. "talking in korean."

"when we have a free time, i am practicing a lot."

"that's good. the first time we went out, you're still shy."

"and so are you." he laughed.

"tzuyu-ah."

"hmm?" she hummed in response. this is what she always love whenever they will meet each other.

being in his arms.

"say my name, please." she looked at him, placing her chin on her shoulder. "jungkook-ah."

he smiled. "wae?"

"i just love it whenever the love of my life say my name."

she blushed. "when are you gonna answer me though?"

"y-yah!" she blushed even harder. "i'm just joking okay. i'm willing to wait though."

"i-i thought you are serious." she said. "i'm joking okay don't worry."

"i'm willing to wait for you to finally say yes."

"but what if it will take more time before you hear my 'yes'?"

he looked at her. "i'm still gonna wait because i love you."

he pulled he closer to him even more and planted a kiss on her forehead, making her shut her eyes for a while.

he made her feel that she is the only girl who will experience this, she's the only girl that he really loves beside his fans.

chou tzuyu always love whenever jeon jungkook makes her feel that she is the lucky girl who captured his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
516K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
123K 3.8K 75
Jungook and tzuyu belongs to the same group in school as well as home.having close relationship among their parents made all of them very closely att...
25.2K 2.3K 49
Highest rank-#1 in Jeongmin #2 in btsxtwice #1 in Jimyeon #1 in Bogoship...