FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

EPILOGUE

1K 27 18
By ParkJimiae

---Park Y/N's POV---

Standing by the tree, a tear escaped my eye. 

The tree stood near a cliff. This is where Jimin and I had chosen to place the urns of Lisa, Eunwoo, Jisoo, and Uncle Minhyuk.

As mafias, we had our wills and testaments. We checked into theirs and only one was missing - my uncle's.

We had searched for his loyal men, Soomin and Jaehyun, but there were no traces of them.

I sighed as I placed the flowers in front of the tree.

"Hey..." my voice broke. "Frogs, Eunwoo... Uncle..."

A tear escaped my eye. I immediately wiped it.

"It's been--" I sobbed. "Seven months..."

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying harder. I knelt on the ground.

"I'm sorry..."

I sniffed as I wiped the tear on my cheeks.

I promised Jimin not to cry anymore, and to be happy that finally, they are in a good place.

"I-I couldn't even bring justice for you," I sobbed again.

A lump formed in my throat as my heart was pounding.

Jennie and Rose were moving on, although little things bring back memories of that day.

Astro decided to go to places where Eunwoo wanted to go.

Bangtan arranged left businesses for me, Astro, and BlackPink.

Jimin was taking care of me, too much care. I blacked out after the explosion due to injuries and stress. My mental health was totally shaking at that moment.

Everything seemed to be falling into weird pieces... except for one...

Jungkook...

I never saw Jungkook for the past seven months.

To be honest, I do miss him so much.

"Lisa..." I cried. "Tell Jungkook to meet me or else drag his feet."

I chuckled bitterly and cried, later on, not being able to fully recover from losing these special people.

What haunted me more was that my uncle was telling me something that he wasn't able to tell. I was eager to know what it was, but fate made it happen that I don't know anything about it.

I felt a presence behind me. Seconds later, footsteps echoed in my ears.

"I told you to never cry. Didn't I?"

I blinked several times as my heartbeat drastically changed its tempo, from slow to fast, from the dead to alive.

I stood up from the ground and slowly faced the source of the voice.

"Jungkook..."

"You are expecting to see me, aren't you?"

A small smile formed in my lips. Jin oppa had been watching Jungkook and said he would come to visit the cliff on this day of the month.

"Jungkook..."

My voice broke and my legs instinctively ran towards him. I jumped on him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my face in his neck.

"Jungkook..." I cried.

I felt his arms around my waist as he was gently twirling our bodies around.

"Jungkook..." I cried again.

"Princess..."

His voice broke. I pushed myself upward to see his face. His glassy eyes met mine.

The last time we were this close was the night before our wedding.

The wedding where I was supposed to say 'yes'.

"Jungkook..." tears fell from my eyes.

I did not know what took over from me, but my hands instinctively cupped his cheeks. I pulled him into a deep kiss.

Our lips met each other as we moved in synched. His thumb wiped my tears away.

He slowly placed me down after the long kiss. I was chasing my breath as he did. I looked at the surroundings, avoiding his gaze.

"Princess," he softly said. "I need to give you something."

My eyes met his, he was crying.

"H-Here."

His voice broke as his hand slowly held mine. He gently placed a cold necklace on my palm as he made my hand into a fist.

"Take care of that," he said.

I was crying seeing him cry.

"Jungko--"

"I am here to say goodbye."

I froze on my spot. The heartbeat due to excitement that was shaking my body was replaced by a heartbeat that was being devoured by fear.

"What... d-do you mean?" I asked.

You don't mean that way, right, Jungkook? You won't leave me, right? You can't leave me. 

His gaze was sad as his lips formed a small smile, "You know that you mean the world to me, right, Jung Y/N?" He chuckled sadly as tears fell from his eyes, "I forgot. You are a Park now."

I shook my head slowly, "Jungkook, enlighten me, please. What are you planning to do?"

"Princess, you mean the whole world to me, but the world I am living in is too dark and gloomy without you. You, being in someone else's arms, kill me every single time," he sobbed. "I also wished to be with you, Y/N. Why wasn't I?"

I cried hearing his words. He was literally smashing my heart into fine pieces.

"Why didn't you choose me?"

He cried as he held my hands.

"Why? Please tell me."

"Jungkook..." I sobbed harder. "I-I'm sorry."

I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you.

"Everything is useless without you by my side," he said and slowly let my hands go.

My eyes widened, seeing him walk back towards the edge of the cliff.

"Jungkook, what the hell are you thinking?!" I yelled.

"The love that I can give you is only meant for you, Princess."

He pointed his heart, "This..." I cried harder hearing his next words. "This heart is mine but it beats for you, only for you."

"Jungkook, please..."

I took one step forward as he took one step backward.

I shook my head immediately, "Jungkook, no, please. No!"

Panic took over my body.

I screamed at him, "Don't leave me!" I pulled his hand towards me as I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, "Jungkook, please do not be unfair. Don't leave me. Don't. Please."

"Y/N..." he cried. "My first life wasn't happy without you. My second life isn't happy without you. I promise to make my third up to the final lifetime happy with you by my side."

I sobbed as I shook my head, "No, Jungkook, please. Don't do this to me."

He cupped my cheeks as his thumbs wiped the tears on my cheeks, "I hate to see you sad."

"But you, leaving me, make me sad too..."

I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was more passionate and heated. The cool breeze made the hair on my nape stand. The grass was playing on our feet.

I pulled him closer to me as he did the same, leaving no space between us.

{Flashback}

(Chapter 21)

"Y/N," Jin oppa called me as he held both of my arms. "Do you love Jungkook?"

"W-what?"

"Do you love Jeon Jungkook?"

I froze upon hearing his question.

"Y/N, let me repeat myself," Jin oppa said as he looked into my eyes. "Do you love J--"

I broke into tears as I slowly nodded.

"I-I do love him, Jin oppa."

{End of Flashback}

Jungkook slowly separated himself from me.

I opened my eyes as his lips met my forehead.

"I love you, Y/N."

Jungkook smiled a little.

My eyes widened when he pushed me, causing me to trip and fall to the ground.

"I love you much, Jeon Y/N."

"Jungkook!"

My whole world crash in front of me as my eyes followed Jungkook's figure into the bottom of the cliff.

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed.

I held the necklace close to my heart, "JUNGKOOK!"

More tears fell from my eyes like Niagra falls. My sobs filled the surroundings.

I crawled towards the edge, seeing only rocks covered by green leaves and trees and a shiny river.

"Jungkook..."

I sobbed harder. The next words came out as a breathless whisper as sobs muffled my voice.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook, so much. I love you so much, my Prince."

Maybe what shattered and killed me the most was that I failed to tell him that I loved him before. 

And that in this lifetime, I do love him, but still failed to tell him nor made him feel. 

I am sorry for not choosing you. I regret leaving you to satisfy my selfishness, to satisfy my anger. I am sorry for choosing revenge over love. I am sorry for choosing Jimin over you.

But please remember, I will meet you. I will choose you.

I promise to love you in my next life, only you and no one else.

I will ask all of the gods and goddesses that humans have, so that I could make you mine in the next lifetime.

I love you,  Jeon Jungkook.

Your Princess, 

Jeon Y/N.

---The End---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 18.3K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
10.3K 237 25
Bangtan is one of the biggest mafia gang in entire South Korea. Their HQ (headquarters) is located in seoul. The leader of the bangtan gang owns many...