FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park

798 25 0
By ParkJimiae

---3rd Person POV---

Standing in front of the altar, Jimin's eyes were glued on the floor as tears were forming on his eyes. To say that he was nervous was not enough. A lot of scenarios were playing in his head. 

What if Y/N backs out? What if Jungkook takes her again?

What if she gets into an accident? 

What if... 

What if... 

What if... 

His head was full of what-ifs and these had been bugging him since last night.

{Flashback}

Jimin woke up on his bed. His head was pounding as if there was a stampede on his head. He noticed a small hand intertwined with his and realized that it was Y/N's.

"Y/N?" he whispered. He sat up from the bed as he held on his forehead as if it could do anything to prevent it from aching more.

"Jimin..."

He saw a smile on Y/N's face which was enough to send him to heaven.

"Why did you drink yesterday?" she asked him. She stood up from where she was sitting and went to the bedside table to give Jimin a glass of water.

"What is this for?" he asked her.

"What else would you do with water?" Y/N raised an eyebrow which made Jimin chuckle.

"Fine fine," he said.

"I will go down and bring you soup," she said. 

She left the room and was about to go downstairs when a hand stopped her.

"What?" Y/N said.

She looked at a girl with full bangs. Y/N's eyes widened only to realize that she recognized the girl.

"Lisa?" she said.

Lisa pulled her into a hug. Y/N could feel her shoulders getting wet.

"Oh my god! You are alive!" Lisa whispered into her ears.

"Yes," Y/N said as she patted Lisa's back.

"D-Do you remember all of us?" Lisa asked as she separated herself from Y/N.

Y/N shook her head and sadly looked at her eyes, "I am sorry. I do not remember everyone but I am trying my best..."

Lisa shook her head immediately, "Do not pressure yourself."

"How is everyone?" Y/N asked as they both descended downstairs.

"Pretty good, except that Jisoo is not here."

"Why?" 

"You do not really remember?" Lisa chuckled.

"Nope, I am sorry."

Y/N headed to the kitchen as Lisa followed her. She was happy that Y/N was here but also sad because she could not remember much,

and that because the man she loves isn't around.

"Well, Jisoo is a bad person. Do not interact with her."

"I see," Y/N smiled lightly. She poured soup into a bowl.

"Is that for Jimin?" Lisa asked. Y/N nodded.

"Excuse me, then, I have to take care of Jimin."

Lisa nodded and smiled at Y/N. The moment she left, Lisa immediately brought her phone out and dialed Jennie.

[Hello?]

"I met Y/N already."

[Oh my! Really? We also want to meet her already.]

"Is the business in there done?"

[Yep, Rose, and I are fixing a few things before going back to Seoul.]

"That's good. Come back soon."

[How about Ju--]

"They could not still find him."

[Cheer up. You'll see him again too.]

"I hope so. I miss Jungkook so much."

[Shh. Cheer up.]

"I wanted to see him even if he does not want me."

[You're too stupid for falling for him.]

"You said so."

Call Ended.

Little did Lisa know, Y/N was there all the time. She heard what Lisa said. She knew at once that her friend had developed feelings for him.

Y/N shook her head lightly and headed towards where Jimin was. She wore a smile on her face.

"J-Jimin..."

Jimin looked at her with a smile on his face. It was the brightest smile that Y/N saw from Jimin ever since they met.

"You should eat. I am sure that you have a hangover," she said as she placed the tray on the bedside table. She sat beside Jimin who was sitting. Carrying the bowl in her hand, she scooped some with a spoon and blew it before giving to Jimin.

"You don't have to do this. I can eat alone," Jimin said. He tried to get the bowl from Y/N's grip but she did not agree.

"Just eat. If this bowl gets spilled on the bedsheet, I will scold you," she glared at him. Jimin chuckled nervously, "'Okay okay chill. Do not kill me."

She smiled at Jimin's answer. She fed him and all he did was to accept it.

{8 Months Later}

Y/N had been doing well. Through therapies and sessions, she was able to remember everything. She's now back at Animalia. 

After eight months, Y/N and Jimin were able to restore their relationship. Everyone around them saw how they both take precautions in the decisions they make. People saw how matured they got and how they handled their groups well.

In those eight months, there was no news about Jungkook. Lisa was on the verge of giving up but it was just the love in her pure heart that kept her believing that maybe one day Jungkook would come back.

In those eight months, Y/N and Jimin had decided to push through their wedding that was supposed to happen roughly three years ago.

In those eight months, enemy groups of Park Mafia and Animalia had been quiet, afraid of the amalgamation that will happen between the two most powerful groups of all time.

And now, the most awaited wedding will happen.

{End of Flashback}

"Jimin, calm down," Suga patted his shoulders. He was visibly nervous since Y/N was not yet around. 

Jimin's eyes were roaming around the venue. Peach and red roses were on the floor. Along with white cloths that decorated the venue, there were also purple streaks creating a white-purple combination. The bridesmaids Jennie, Rose, and Lisa were wearing purple gowns while their hair was in a bun. Lisa had no bangs. Jennie had bangs. Rose had black hair. They were smiling widely in the entrance waiting for Y/N.

"The bride is here!"

Jimin coughed as he choked in his own saliva. Fear faded away and nervousness engulfed him. He could hear the wild cheer of Bangtan and ASTRO. He smiled a little upon seeing the doors of the venue open widely for Y/N.

She was wearing a long white gown. It was perfect for her. The gown was off-shoulder and was fitted. Jimin knew Y/N hated big gowns for an unknown reason so he asked a designer to make a gown for Y/N which was what she was wearing.

The bouquet on her hand was the same bouquet she fell almost three years ago and Jimin did not know why his bride chose the same bouquet.

'What is so special about flowers?' Jimin thought.

As Y/N was walking down the aisle, Jimin could help but tear up. 

Memories of how they met, memories of how he took her away from Chanyeol, memories of how they argued, memories of how they made love, memories of how he lost her, and memories of how he took her bad filled Jimin's mind as if it was a memory lane. 

"Jimin-ah, are you going to let me marry the altar?"

He looked up and saw Y/N looking back at him. She was already on the platform with the priest while Jimin was still at the end of the carpet.

Guests laughed and Y/N stuck her tongue out at Jimin.

Jimin shook her head lightly and climbed up the platform.

"Shall we start the wedding?"

The couple nodded.

"Welcome, family, friends, and loved ones. We gather here today to celebrate the wedding of Jimin and Y/N. You have come here to share in this formal commitment they make to one another, to offer your love and support to this union, and to allow our beloved couple to start their married life together surrounded by the people dearest and most important to them. The couple thank you for your presence here today and now ask for your blessing, encouragement, and lifelong support, for their decision to be married."

The guests clapped as Jimin and Y/N stared at each other, not knowing people were looking at them from afar.

The priest spoke again, "Marriage is perhaps the greatest and most challenging adventure of human relationships. No ceremony can create your marriage; only you can do that—through love and patience; through dedication and perseverance; through talking and listening, helping and supporting and believing in each other; through tenderness and laughter; through learning to forgive, learning to appreciate your differences, and by learning to make the important things matter, and to let go of the rest. What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you make to stand together as life mates and partners."

Jimin held Y/N's hand as they stood up to face one another.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take this woman to be your wedded wife?"

Jimin nodded several times. "I do."

"Will you, Jung Y/N, take this man to be your wedded husband?

Y/N looked at Jimin with a smile, "I do."

"Everyone, please rise."

The guests rose from their seats looking at the priest who was talking, "Will you, who are present here today, surround Jimin and Y/N with love, offering them the joys of your friendship, and supporting them in their marriage?"

Lisa spoke loudly which made everyone laugh, "I DO! I DO!"

Jennie patted her head and said, "Lisa, it's 'We will.' not 'I do'."

Lisa's eyes widened and said, "We will."

The other guests said, "We will." They chuckled again at Lisa who was smiling shyly.

"You may now take your seat."

"We've come to the point of your ceremony where you're going to say your vows to one another. But before you do that, I ask you to remember that love—which is rooted in faith, trust, and acceptance— will be the foundation of an abiding and deepening relationship. No other ties are more tender, no other vows more sacred than those you now assume. If you are able to keep the vows you take here today, not because of any religious or civic law, but out of a desire to love and be loved by another person fully, without limitation, then your life will have joy and the home you establish will be a place in which you both will find the direction of your growth, your freedom, and your responsibility. Please now read the vows you have written for each other."

"Y/N-ah," Jimin sniffed which made everyone laugh. "Shh guys stop laughing. I am nervous." With that, everyone laughed again. 

"Y/N, I want you to tell a short story," Y/N nodded at him. "The King of Hell almost lost his queen when the Queen of Heaven took her away from him. His queen's heartbeat was fading from being away from him. When the Queen of Hell was about to be killed by the Queen of Heaven, the king was on time. He enchanted the ring that was worn by his queen. He once told her that the ring was made in hell. He told her, 'You carry Hell in you, darling. You carry my heart, my soul, my power, me, anywhere, and everywhere you go'." He saved her just like how she saved him before."

Jimin breathed in then exhaled as tears were bound to fell from his eyes.

"You saved me, Y/N. I am happy that until this lifetime, you are with me. You were the King's Desire but now, you will always be the Boss' Queen. I love you so much, Y/N, my baby. Nothing on Earth nor in hell and heaven could separate us in this lifetime."

"I Park Jimin, take you, Jung Y/N to be my wife, my constant friend, and partner, and my love. I will work to create a bond of honesty, respect, and trust; one that withstands the tides of time and change, and grows along with us. I vow to honor and respect you for all that you are and will become, taking pride in who we are, both separately and together. I promise to challenge you and to accept challenges from you. Above all, I will give you my love freely and unconditionally. I pledge this to you from the bottom of my heart, for all the days of our lives."

Y/N was tearing up. She could not even speak as tears fell on her cheeks.

"J-Jimin-ah, do not make me cry," she said. "I will also tell you a short story."

Jimin's eyes widened a little.

"The queen met someone and told her in her dream that she is destined to be with the king of hell. She was not afraid. It seemed like she was ready to face anything and everything. She even vowed not to fall but like a boomerang, she kept coming back to him. She was a slave but her world turned upside down as she made the king of Busan and king of Hell fall for her."

Y/N smiled sweetly at Jimin.

"I actually never knew how it happened but it seemed like in two lifetimes, I will love you. I will always love you. I do not know why and how but it seemed like no matter how I run, I will always come back to you. No matter how difficult and rough times are, you always stay by my side even if I try to push you a million times. I love you, Jimin, too much."

"I Jung Y/N, take you, Park Jimin to be my husband, my constant friend and partner, and my love. I will work to create a bond of honesty, respect, and trust; one that withstands the tides of time and change, and grows along with us. I vow to honor and respect you for all that you are and will become, taking pride in who we are, both separately and together. I promise to challenge you and to accept challenges from you. Above all, I will give you my love freely and unconditionally. I pledge this to you from the bottom of my heart, for all the days of our lives."

A little boy was walking towards them, carrying the rings.

The priest spoke, "Please place them on each other's ring fingers and repeat after me."

"I give you this ring"

"to remind you of this day when in front of our closest community we vowed that our love can overcome all things that our love unites, inspires and celebrates and will continue to do so for the rest of our lives. May the seamless circle of these rings become the symbol of our endless love and serve to remind us of the holy covenant we have entered into today to be faithful, loving, and kind to each other."

The most awaited part of the wedding has come, "By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss each other!"

The guests clapped while Bangtan and ASTRO being the crazy men wildly cheered.

Jimin removed the veil from Y/N's face as he cupped her cheeks. He placed his plump lips on hers as the guests grew wilder.

Their lips synchronized in movement. 

After they separated, Jimin wrapped his arms around Y/N as he whispered into her ears, "Not even death can part us, baby."

"What?" she chuckled at Jimin.

"You are officially mine, Park Y/N, now and fucking forever."

As they celebrated, people outside the venue were brokenhearted. 

"You're so stubborn to watch this," Jeon Hyorin scolded her nephew.

"I just wanted to see her sweet smile for the last time," Jungkook said in defense.

"Last time?" Hyorin asked. "You're giving up?"

"Yeah," Jungkook breathed in sharply, trying to prevent tears from falling his eyes. "I'm good."

He raised the car's window as he closed his eyes. "Let's head back to the quarters."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon."

Not too far from them was Chanyeol along with his new companion, Jisoo.

"Did you see that?" Chanyeol asked her.

"We can use the Jeons for our plan."

"You are correct with that," he looked at Jisoo who was teary. "Why didn't you stop the wedding?" 

"A lot of guards are in there. We are still outnumbered."

"True," Chanyeol nodded. "Let's go?" 

Jisoo took one last glance at the venue and saw Lisa looking at the car.

"Lisa..." she whispered.

It was a one-sided mirror. Only she could see Lisa. A tear escape Jisoo as she saw Lisa, Jennie, and Rose happily taking pictures outside. They looked behind them and saw Jimin walking out carrying Y/N in her arms. 

"Let's go," she said to Chanyeol as she wiped her tears away.

---End of Chapter 30---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 20.1K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
10.3K 396 36
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
317K 13.1K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
2.9K 197 29
||18+ Bodyguard AU || For years, Y/n L/n has been gathering evidence on her parents, arguably the two most dangerous mafia leaders in the world. The...