FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 26: Two Years

689 24 14
By ParkJimiae

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

"Good morning," I whispered at the figure beside me. I looked at her as her eyes fluttered.

"Jungkook..." she whined as I wrapped my arms around her tighter. "It's too early stop being so clingy."

"Where's my good morning kiss?" I asked as I hovered above her.

"YA!" she hit my chest which made me chuckle. "I still haven't even brushed my teeth."

"I don't care. I want my good morning kiss, right now!" I pouted which made her laugh.

She pecked my lips which send sparks throughout my body.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop it already," she said as she yawned. "I'll sleep for a while."

I smiled at her before she fully closed her eyes. My phone vibrated. I looked at the caller ID then went outside the house.

"It's been two years. What's the matter?"

[Park Jimin is still searching for you and Y/N.]

"And?"

[He sent eyes all over the world. It will not be impossible to hide you nor Y/N.]

"Aunt, calm down."

[How could I? Instead of bringing her down, Y/N's loss just made him go over the top of the 'Most Dangerous and Powerful Mafia Leader'.]

"Really?"

[Park Jungyuk! Why don't you even sound scared?]

I looked at Y/N through the window.

"As long as she's with me, there is nothing to worry about."

[Fine, but something is different with Jimin these past two years.]

"What do you mean?"

[He was a little scared of something. I'll try to find out about it.]

"Okay, Aunt. Thank you."

Call Ended.

I put my phone back in my pocket and went inside. I peeked on the bedroom door and saw Y/N asleep. A smile formed on my lips.

I then went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

I was about to open the fridge when my eyes landed on the magnet with a design of the ocean waves. Memories of that day flashed through me.

I shook my head to avoid distracting myself.

While humming, I fried the egg. The two slices of bread on the toaster poked out so I got them, from the toaster and placed them on the plate. I loaded the toaster with two more slices as I placed the egg on the other plate then fried the sausages.

After I was done with everything, I cleaned the kitchen and prepared the plates so that Y/N and I could eat as soon as she would wake up.

Minutes later, I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I knew they were Y/N's footsteps.

"You're cooking?"

I looked at Y/N whose hair was messy and eyes half-opened.

"Yep. Still sleepy, princess?" I asked her as I pulled a chair for her to sit.

"Thank you, Jungkook," she smiled at me. "I love you."

My heartbeat so fast as if I ran the whole country of Hawaii, where we were.

"I love you too, Jung Y/N," I whispered as I pulled her to hug me. I felt her arms around my waist as my hands fell on her shoulders. "Y/N..."

"Hmm?"

"Forgive me," I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"For what?" she asked as her left hand was patting my lower back lightly.

Forgive me because I ruined your marriage...

Because I took you away from the person you love...

Because you lost your memories...

Because you lost your baby...

Because I was selfish...

Because I wanted you all for myself.

"Jungkook..." I looked at Y/N who was now standing. She wiped the tear from my cheek, "Whatever it was. I had already forgiven you. I love you, Jungkook. I told you that."

"I haven't even told you anything," I said, totally confused with what she said.

"Weren't you sorry because you forgot to take out the trash yesterday?" she chuckled. "I forgive you, silly."

I smiled at her the moment she chuckled.

I wish I could always that smile on your face. I wish I could always hear your chuckle. I love you so much, Y/N. It's so much that I would actually die just for you.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat?" she asked as she gently pulled me to sit on a chair beside her.

"Sure," I smiled as I watched her put the egg inside the toasted bread.

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

"Times up!" I raised my gun and pointed at the man who was spying on us. "That was not the answer I was waiting for."

Without hesitation, I pulled the trigger and ensured that the bullet would go straight through his head. Droplets of blood tainted my suit but I did not care.

"Clean this," I looked at my men who bowed their heads down.

I left the basement and went towards my room to change my clothes. I placed the clothes in a plastic bag and put them in the laundry basket. I went to the shower to cool myself.

Someone had the audacity to spy over my group. The man was so loyal to his master that he did not even dare to utter a single word.

I had a hunch who it was but I need some men to verify it for me.

What a loyal dog serving his dumbass leader.

After I showered, I went towards my closet to choose a suit and tie. I closed my eyes as the imagination of Y/N doing this filled my thoughts.

"Fucking hell," I irritatingly mumbled as I wore my suit.

A knock on the door disrupted me from putting on my tie. I rolled my eyes lightly and went outside to wait who it was. I harshly open the door but my eyes soften upon seeing Rosé carrying a tray of breakfast.

"Oppa," she said with a smile on her face. "You must eat."

"Thank you, Rosé," I smiled back at her.

She shook her head a little which confused me. I raised an eyebrow to give a signal that I did not understand what she did.

"That is not the smile of the Jimin that I know," she said as her eyes turned sad. "Jimin oppa, the world you are in is making you heartless every second. You did not even spare the man who—"

"He did not talk when I asked him to do so," I said as I turned around to fix my tie.

"You're being too heartless. Can you—"

"Rosé, please," I sighed loudly. "Don't begin me with anything. I'm not in the mood."

I heard her walk inside the room. I looked at her and saw her gently placing the food on the table. She then walked towards the laundry basket and grabbed the plastic bag, "I'd burn this. Eat your breakfast."

She did not even bother looking at me before fully closing the door. I sighed again.

After ensuring that my tie was in its proper place, I ate a little from the food brought by Rosé. Then, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. There I saw the rest of Bangtan and BlackPink in the living room talking about things.

"It had been two years. Isn't there no news? Signs of survival?" Lisa asked as she drank from her glass of orange juice.

"No," V replied. "Are you sure that Y/N is alive, Suga hyung?"

Suga hyung eyed V as he drank orange juice, "There was not even a body part recovered from where the helicopter exploded. I am sure that Y/N, Jungkook, and the pilot are alive."

"What if they got burned?" Jennie asked as she sighed loudly.

"I don't think so," it was RM hyung who responded. "The helicopter was swirling towards the ocean. When it exploded, anything burning that fell into the ocean would probably be wet; thus, if their bodies were burning and then submerged into the water, the fire would die."

"That's a good point," Jin hyung said. "I also think that they might have jumped before the helicopter exploded because there—"

"There were splashes before the helicopter exploded which means something or someone fell," Suga hyung interrupted.

"Ya!" Jin hyung exclaimed.

Oh shit. He'll begin rapping again.

"IAMOLDERTHANYOU.HOWCOULDYOUBUTTINWHILEIWASTALKINGYOUUNGRATEFULBITCH."

All of them were just looking at Jin hyung who did not even pant after saying that. I shook my head with a small smile on my face.

"You're so weird," J-Hope hyung commented. "How could you say that that fast but can't rap when we're asking you to?"

"I can rap, duh," Jin hyung said which made them chuckle. "If I'd rap, I'd totally outsold RM, you, and Suga."

"Wow as if you could spit fire," J-Hope hyung asked as he clapped his hands like a seal.

"No, I could spit water," they all looked at him. "In the form of saliva."

"Dirty water!" J-Hope hyung exclaimed which made all of them laugh.

The main door opened revealing my other set of men. They all bowed down upon seeing Bangtan and BlackPink. The two groups nodded.

"Where's Astro?" I asked.

Astro had not been staying in the house for a long time already because they were busy monitoring and managing the warehouses and other illegal businesses since Park Mafia had been growing.

"Well, I don't know but Astro was divided into two. One half was in China while the other was in Japan."

I nodded, "I'd go to Bangtan Corporation already. See you later."

They all nodded

-

—-Eunwoo's POV—-

"BITCHES," I yelled at Sanha and Jinjin, who were in Japan, through the phone. "YOU FUCKERS LEFT ME AND NOW I'M IN HAWAII!"

[Well then, enjoy Hawaii!] -Sanha

[Yeah. It's not totally bad in there, right?] -Jinjin

"Jerks."

[Enjoy your vacation!]

Call Ended.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at the deep blue sea. The group had a helicopter, but because of a fucking dare made by Jinjin, we were dared to ride our own choppers. Luckily, Jimin hyung was paying too much so I could buy gasoline for my chopper.

"We can just come back to Korea after two days," I said the driver of my chopper. "For now, let's stay here and enjoy Hawaii."

My driver and I went to a hotel as we checked in. I really loved the smell of the summer breeze and the sounds of the waves. After putting all our belongings in our own rooms, I asked my driver for him to stay in the hotel because I wanted to go out alone, but if he wanted to go out, then he could.

I was on the roads of Hawaii. I brought my phone out and took pictures of the sky, trees, and the people.

Upon taking pictures, I saw a couple not too far from me. They seemed to be familiar. I took a picture of them and upon looking at the picture, my eyes widened.

"Queen Lioness? Jungkook?"

I looked at the couple again and they were not already in there. I dialed a number on my phone.

[What is it?]

"Jinjin..."

[What? You sound not so good. What happened?]

"I think I saw Jungkook..."

[WHAT?! WHERE? WHEN?]

"Here in Hawaii..."

[Did you approach him?]

"He's not alone..."

[What do you mean?]

"Nothing. Maybe I was just hallucinating."

[Oh... you must rest and come back here at once.]

"Yeah..."

Call Ended.

"Maybe I was just hallucinating because I miss both of them," I whispered to myself and walked back to the hotel.

"Mr. Eunwoo? Are you okay?"

I looked at the driver who was staring at me with confusion.

"Y-Yes... I was just... shocked... It was as if I saw someone I know," I smiled lightly.

"Hmm, you should rest. Maybe you are just tired... or you have a jet lag..."

I nodded and smiled at him.

I exhaled loudly as I felt my heart beating so fast.

They seem so real... too real.

My phone vibrated. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?"

[Eunwoo]

"Jimin hyung?"

[Do not go to Japan. Stay in Hawaii]

"Hyung...? How about the bus--"

[Let other Astro members take care of it. I need you to stay there until I say so. I will ask you to do something.]

"Hyung, I will, but may I know what is it about?"

[Jinjin called me...]

"Hmm..."

[You saw Y/N... with Jungkook...]

I suddenly felt shivers down my spine as I heard the ragged breathing of Jimin hyung. 

[Please look for them...]

"Hyung I may not be able to do that alone..."

[I know. After Astro is done with their works in China and Japan, I will ask them to join you. Please be discreet.]

"I will, hyung."

[Thank you, Eunwoo. Take care. Call me if anything happens.]

Call Ended.

I looked at the photos that I took with my phone. I exhaled loudly when I was able to take a photo with the couple I saw even if it was a bit far.  

Are you really alive, Jungkook? Lioness?

---End of Chapter 26---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 19.8K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
644K 36K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...
149K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...