FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 22: Wedding

947 30 21
By ParkJimiae

—-Y/N's POV—-

"I'm sorry, Y/N," I heard Jin oppa's voice as he entered the door. "There are still no traces of Jungkook."

"But he told me..." I softly spoke as tears were brimming out of my eyes. "He told me that he'd come..."

Jin oppa smiled sadly. A knock on the door disturbed us. When it opened, it was Suga oppa.

"Hey," he smiled at me. He gave me a bouquet of peach and red roses. "Don't cry too much, our dear bride."

A smile formed on my lips, "Thank you, Suga oppa."

"Jimin is going crazy," another man entered and it was J-Hope oppa. "He's asking everyone in the hotel room to check on you because you might run from him."

"Yep," another man entered and it was RM oppa. "He's really crazy."

"Wait, so you all went here from the hotel to check on me?" I asked.

Jin oppa, J-Hope oppa, Suga oppa, and RM oppa looked at each other then back at me and nodded. We then all chuckled.

"Ya!" we all looked at Jennie who walked towards me. She just came out of the bathroom. "Leave the bride alone!"

Jisoo followed while wiping her wet hands with a towel and her wet feet with the bathroom rug, "We prepared the bathtub for you. Enjoy, our dear bride!"

Jennie and Jisoo then pushed the boys out of the room which made all of us laugh. I stood up from the bed and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

"Y/N, your wedding gown is in the other room," Jennie said before I entered the bathroom.

"Yes, thank you!"

dialing +882...

[Hello?]

"Jungkook!"

I squealed while I was in the bathtub which probably caused my voice to echo.

[What's wrong?]

"You said..."

[I will come to your wedding, Princess.]

"Then, where are y—"

[See you later.]

Call Ended.

I sighed upon looking at the number that I called. For sure, Jungkook would change the number again.

"Y/N?"

Jennie's voice was followed by a knock.

"Y-Yes?"

"Are you alright?" her voice was panicking.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Jisoo and I heard a scream when we were downstairs waiting for the make up artist and hairstylist," she said.

"Oh," I smiled a little. "I'm fine."

"Thank God!" I heard her deep sighed which made me chuckle. "The people who will dress you up and prepare you are here. Jisoo and I will get ready too."

"Okay!" I said as I heard her footsteps going away from the bathroom door.

I rinsed, stood from the tub, and wore a bathrobe. My phone rang and it was Jimin.

[Baby!]

"Park Jimin, why are you yelling?"

I chuckled but I soon stopped upon hearing his nervous and panicking voice.

[You called an unknown number, who is it?]

"I thought it was Jungkook's number, but then maybe I was wrong with some digits."

I bit my lip as I lied.

I'm sorry, Jimin. I promised Jungkook not to tell anyone. He is my best friend so I'm keeping the promise.

[Okay. What are you doing right now?]

"I'm about to meet the makeup artist and hairstylist."

[Okay, baby. Call me if something happens. I love you so much.]

"I love you too, Jimin-ah."

[I love you more.]

"I love you most."

[I love you more than most.]

"Okay let's stop. That's sounds awful."

[Nope. It sounds cringy.]

"Right."

[But seriously, I love you, Ms. Jung Y/N. By the way, enjoy being a Jung for the remaining time.]

"I will, dumbass."

[Wow. What a nice way to call your sexy and cute husband.]

"BYE!"

Call Ended.

I chuckled while shaking my head due to how bubbly and funny Jimin was.

I went out of the bathroom then went to the other room to get my makeup and hair done.

Upon entering, the makeup artist, her assistant, and hairstylist were looking at me as if they saw an...

"MS. JUNG! YOU'RE SUCH AN ANGEL!"

"We won't have to style her 'coz she's already pretty enough."

"We need to make her prettier!"

I smiled at their comments.

"Ms. Jung, shall we do your hair and foundation before you wear your wedding gown?"

I smiled at her, "Sure. I'd entrust you my looks."

" Ms. Jennie and Ms. Jisoo will be the judge of your look," the woman with short hair said.

"Okay then," I smiled.

They nodded and began fixing my hair.

First, they curled my hair then put a layer of powder to 'set' my face for makeup. After almost an hour of fixing my hair, they made a masterpiece out of it. They also attached a wig to make my hair bulky. I heard the door opening then closing.

"Who was that?" I asked the gay hairstylist.

He smiled at me as I could see him in the mirror and I smiled back, "It was Ms. Jennie."

My phone rang and the make up artist gave it to me. I smiled at her while looking at her reflection in the mirror since the gat hairstylist was still fixing my hair. She smiled back. "Thank you."

[Baby?]

"Jimin, I told you. I'm not gonna run away."

[I know. HAHAHA. I just want to tell you that I sent you something.]

"What is it?"

[Ask Jennie.]

"Okay."

[I love you, baby.]

"I love you too, Jimin-ah."

Call Ended.

"Ms. Y/N, we need to begin with your make up already," the assistant said to me. I nodded and smiled.

I felt several brushes on my face as they asked me to close my eyes. They put something on my eyebrows, eyes, and cheeks.

"Ms. Y/N, please open your mouth a little," the makeup artist said. I pursed my lips open and I knew he put some lipstick because I felt it.

I never knew wedding preparations such as these would take longer than me picking out my wedding dress.

After a whole thirty minutes, the door opened.

"Ms. Jennie, Ms. Jisoo, is it alright?" the makeup artist asked.

"Oh my!" I heard Jennie exclaimed. "Is she even real?"

"Yeah! You made her like the goddess of the goddesses!" Jisoo said and even clapped her hands.

"Ms. Y/N, you may now open your eyes."

I did open my eyes and they blinked several times just for me to adjust to the surroundings. I saw my hair and male up and looked at the three people who made me like a masterpiece.

"Thank you," I smiled. "Thank you so much."

I was on the verge of tearing up but then all of them immediately gave a tissue.

"Don't cry!"

"Your make up will mess up!"

"Jimin will scold us."

We all chuckled.

My eyes landed on Jennie's hands.

"It's a gift from Jimin," she said as she gave it to the hairstylist. "Mr. Park ordered you to put it on her head."

The hairstylist nodded and smiled. Jennie smiled back.

After minutes of fixing my hair and retouching, I took a look at my final look. All of them gasped like they saw a 'goddess'.

Well, I was not able to recognize myself at first because I really looked like a goddess. Seriously.

I stood up and looked at the full-length mirror. I smiled.

"Ms. Y/N," the makeup artist called me. "You will have a final photoshoot outside."

"We will accompany her," Jisoo said and smiled at them. "Thank you for your service."

"Anything for Mr. Park," they took a glance at me and smiled. "and Mrs. Park."

I blushed as I heard them calling me 'Mrs. Park'.

Jennie went behind me and lifted the part of my gown that was on the floor while Jisoo held my hand to assist me in going down the staircase and going outside.

Two photographers were standing and waiting for me.

"OH MY GOD!" the photographer said. "THE BRIDE IS STUNNING!"

"We will not have a hard time taking a picture with you," the other man, which I guess was the assistant, said with a smile on his face.

Jennie raised her head to see the men, "Wait, where are Kail and Rex?"

"Sir Kail and Sir Rex had an emergency so we took in charge," the photographer said.

Jennie looked at me so I asked, "You know the photographers?"

"Yes," she nodded and shifted her gaze towards the two men. "I mean, Sir Kail and Sir Rex were the ones Jimin asked to take photos of the wedding. I knew them because they were my father's close friends."

"And who are these?" I asked.

"I don't know. They have IDs so I guessed they are real," Jennie smiled but with hesitation.

I felt Jisoo's hand on mine, "Don't worry. I'm sure they are harmless."

I smiled back at the two of them and then went to the garden to take some photos.

"Uhm, Ms. Jennie?" an assistant approached Jennie. That was the rest that I heard before the assistant's voice became faint.

"Okay, that's good, Ms. Y/N," the photographer smiled at me and I nodded. "Uhm, excuse me. I really need to use the restroom right now."

I nodded.

"Y/N," Jisoo said. "Are you okay with here? The photographer does not know where the restroom is so..."

"Yeah yeah," I nodded and smiled. "I'm fine."

Jisoo and the photographer went inside the house and I walked back in front of the main door to wait for them.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"NINI?" I yelled Jennie's name but I got no reply. "What's taking them so long?" I whispered. "JICHUU!" I yelled Jisoo's name but the same thing with Jennie. I got no reply.

The sound of the gate opening made me shift my body from the main door towards the gate. I saw a man in a suit carrying a bouquet of flowers.

"Jungkook...?"

He was walking closer to me.

"J-Jungkook..."

The moment he stepped in front of me, a tear escaped my eye. "Don't cry. I don't want you to get sad on your wedding day."

He then reached and gave the bouquet of flowers.

A frown suddenly took over my emotions upon seeing the bouquet.

Everything seemed so familiar like it happened before.

"Y/N," he called my name. "You're now getting married to my brother."

Instead of processing what he said, I froze due to the sudden headache I was feeling.

Jungkook's words seemed so familiar.

I don't know why but I feel like it happened... before...

"I told you not to cry," he said as he lifted his thumb to wipe my tears. "Y/N, my fate said that I'd meet someone somewhere, sometime, who will truly love and care for me but our love would take courage, bravery, time, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears."

"Jungkook... I'm sorry..." I whispered, breathlessly.

"Shh," the crying prince hugged me tightly. "I love you, Y/N. I promise to love you, until the end and until my next life."

Jungkook let me go, finally. He smiled sadly at me. The prince raised his hands to open the doors. "Please be happy, My Princess."

I smiled at him as I began walking towards the door. I whispered the words I wanted to say but could not. "I loved you, Jungkook. I'm sorry that I could never be your princess."

A tear escaped my eye. He lifted his thumb to wipe them.

"I told you not to cry."

"Jungkook..." I called his name with my shaky voice. "Why do your words seem like you said them before?" A wave of confusion radiated from me, "Why do your actions seem like they happened before? Why does this bouquet look like I had held it before?"

Jungkook stepped forward as he cupped my cheeks. Another tear escaped my eye as our eyes met.

He blinked several times as he slowly leaned closer. When he felt that I was backing away, he wrapped his muscular right arm around my waist and pulled me as he placed his soft lips on mine.

Bullets of tears escaped my eyes while he was continuously wiping them. I was not responding to the kiss.

He then separated from me as he leaned to my ears.

"Forgive me."

I frowned as our eyes met again.

The next thing I knew, I was in Jungkook's arms, losing my consciousness.

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

A smile appeared on my lips as I saw Y/N on my arms. I carried her and brought her towards my car.

The moment we were inside, I gently placed her on the backseat while her head was on my lap. I raised my hand to signal the driver to drive away from the house.

"Y/N," I whispered. "I'm sorry."

A sad smile formed on my lips.

"I could not risk letting you go again.

I'll never let you marry my brother, for the second time around.

I won't let you carry his name. I told you before,

I love you so much, Queen of Hell."

—-End of Chapter 22—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...
39.4K 1.3K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
2.8K 197 29
||18+ Bodyguard AU || For years, Y/n L/n has been gathering evidence on her parents, arguably the two most dangerous mafia leaders in the world. The...
29.5K 1.5K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...