FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 21: Missing You

890 31 11
By ParkJimiae

—-Y/N's POV—-

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since Jungkook was lost. I could not call for any help and I was just wandering in Jimin's house all day and night. He said I must focus on preparing for our wedding which will be two months from now. However, my mind was not on that. My brain was clouded with plans on how to find him but I could not even think of any. I contacted someone to help but it seemed like this person had also difficulty in looking for him.

I guess eagles are hard to catch, huh?

I went downstairs to grab a glass of water.

All these heartaches and problems were making it hard for me to sleep.

I could not even hear my own voice anymore. Sometimes, thoughts were drowning my own voice. It felt like I just wanted to end everything.

I closed the refrigerator as I sighed and drank the water. Upon heading back towards the room, I saw Jin oppa walking towards the kitchen. He smiled at me and I did the same. He leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Y/N," I looked at him with confusion written on my face which made him smile wider. "I think you should rest."

"I couldn't," I lowered my head. "Jungkook is not yet found."

He walked towards me and patted my head, "Jungkook is fine. Trust me." He inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly. "I'm sure of that. He'll do anything to escape."

I nodded at Jin oppa as I looked into his eyes. His eyes went down from mine towards my neck.

"Jungkook gave you that, right?"

I nodded at him as I instinctively held onto the necklace.

I remember it falling from my neck when Chanyeol kidnapped me but then J-Hope oppa gave it back to me so I ensured that it would always be with me.

"I need you to come with me."

Before I could react, Jin oppa pulled me somewhere.

I was just letting him drag me by my arm since my mind was drifting somewhere.

Jungkook...

I sighed and closed my eyes as a tear fell.

"Y/N," Jin oppa's voice made me open my eyes. I looked at him and we stopped in front of Jungkook's room.

He opened the door and my nose was immediately filled with Jungkook's scent.

I miss him.

Jin oppa pulled me towards the bed and made me sit. He then pulled a drawer on the bedside table then picked up a folder.

"What's that?"

"Jungkook," he smiled at me. "His mission was to take care of you."

Upon hearing that, I remembered how Jungkook and I met. Another tear escaped my eye.

"He did that for like two to three years without you knowing," he chuckled sadly. "In those years, he fell in love and stayed in love. He did not tell anyone, but I definitely felt it."

A tear escaped my eye again. I do not know what to answer.

I'm sad because I am not able to return his feelings.

I'm devastated because I never did anything for him.

All he did was to care and love for me.

I'm crying because the regret, sadness, and disappointment rushed into my body.

"Y/N," Jin oppa called me as he held both of my arms. "Do you love Jungkook?"

"W-what?"

"Do you love Jeon Jungkook?"

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

"Are we ready?" Aunt Hyorin asked as she walked inside my room.

I sighed as I looked at the stars shining in the sky. The wind was blowing coldly in the balcony but it seemed like my heart was colder than it.

All these stars and I only wanted one, Jung Y/N.

"Yes."

"When are you planning to execute the plan?" she asked as she walked beside me.

"I don't know. Shall I entrust you with that?" I asked.

She laughed which made me looked at her with an arched brow, "Why are you laughing?"

"Are you kidding me?" she asked mockingly and chuckled. "I'm the leader of Eagle, Park Jungyuk. I was able to permanently scar Park Jun-gyu. Do you think I couldn't for Park Jimin?"

I shook my head in disbelief and sighed. My mind began wandering again but I came back to my senses when Aunt Hyorin spoke again.

"Park Jimin knows," I looked at her again. "That you're his brother."

"And?" I asked as I shut my eyes closed.

"He's going to find you."

"You're keeping me safe and sound, right?" I mockingly asked her and chuckled just like what she did earlier. "Why should I be bothered?"

"We need a plan, Jungyuk. We can't just make it up in one night."

"I can make a plan in one midnight," I opened my eyes as I smirked at her. I got up from the recliner chair and went inside my room. I heard her following me.

"Well, show me what you got then."

She walked towards the door and smiled at me. I nodded and smiled a little at her.

I sighed and grabbed Aunt Hyorin's laptop from the bedside table. I accessed my phone through it and saw that Y/N was in Jimin hyung's room.

A sad smile spread across my lips.

I wish you were mine, Y/N.

I closed my eyes tightly, restraining my tears from falling.

Are you even worried that I'm missing?

Do you think of me?

Do our memories cloud your brain?

Do you miss me, Y/N?

Do you miss me, Princess?

Fate is such a joke. Fuck it.

He said we were fated, but in this situation, I could clearly see that we're not.

I got up from the bed and placed the laptop on the bedside table. I walked towards Aunt Hyorin's room which was adjacent to mine.

"Aunt Hyorin," I called as I knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

I heard her footsteps walking towards the door. When she opened it, I saw her face with a beautiful face mask.

"I'm busy with my skincare. What do you need?" she asked as she smiled lightly.

"Find updates about Jimin and... and... Y/N's w-wedding," I stuttered a bit due to the lump forming in my throat.

"Why?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes at her which made her chuckle. I then felt her hand hitting my arm.

"Aww, what was that for?"

"Stop making me laugh!" she pouted a little. "My mask is falling off."

"Really?" I scoffed in disbelief.

"Well, according to my men, the wedding will be in like two months."

"I'll be back then by eight weeks," I said and walked back towards my room.

Upon closing the door, I punched the wall out of anger.

"I'M SO TRUSFRAT—FUCK!" I exclaimed as I punched the wall harder again. "I COULD NOT EVEN FUCKING PRONOUNCE TRUSFRA—FRUSTRATED FUCK!"

I calmed myself a little bit when I saw blood on the wall and then on my knuckles. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to grab the first-aid kit.

The laptop suddenly sounded as if it had received a message. I frowned. While tying the bandage around my knuckles, I walked towards the laptop only to see Y/N's messages.

I forgot that I accessed my phone through it. Fucking hell.

From: Y/N
Jungkook-ah...

From: Y/N
Where are you?

From: Y/N
Please come home.

From: Y/N
I miss you.

I froze. Does she miss me?

From: Y/N
I miss my best friend, Jungkook.

Yeah, right. Best friend. I had always been a best friend to you, Y/N.

From: Y/N
Please come home already, Jungkook. Please.

I was about to turn off the laptop when I received a voice message.

[Jungkook-ah... I miss you already. Please come home. Please come back safely. I know that you're a strong person. I know you'd be fine, but please come back. Please, Jungkook...]

A tear escaped my eye as I heard her sobs.

I don't want to see you nor hear you crying, Y/N. I'm sorry but I really have to do this.

[Jungkook... I'm getting married soon. Please, come to my wedding. Please, Jungkook.]

I sighed and smiled sadly. I began typing somethings on the laptop then replied.

To: Y/N
I'll be coming, Princess.

I turned off the laptop and went to the bathroom. Then, I turned the faucet on and dropped the laptop on the bathtub.

"YA!" I flinched a little which made my eyes closed. "THAT WAS MY LAPTOP!"

I looked at Aunt Hyorin who had her arms crossed on her chest, "Not anymore."

"You replied?" she asked as she rolled her eyes.

I nodded.

"So that's why you drowned my laptop!"

I rolled my eyes which made her laugh, "Why do you act as if your laptop has lungs?"

"Dumbass!" she exclaimed and I laughed a little. "It all had the information—"

"I sent it to your other laptop," I answered.

"Tsk," she sighed and walked out of the room. "GOOD NIGHT PARK JUNGYUK!"

She's too noisy.

I sighed and smiled sadly.

-

"Jungyuk," I froze on the couch as I looked at Aunt Hyorin holding a piece of paper with a ribbon.

"An invitation?"

"Yep," she said while prolonging the 'e'.

You are cordially invited to the wedding of
Mr. Park Jimin and Ms. Jung Y/N

Save the date.

May 15

dialing Y/N...

[Jungkook? JUNGKOOK!]

"Y/N..."

[Jungkook, where are you? How are you? Are you alright?]

"Shh. Don't worry. I'm fine."

Her sobs from the other line were all that I heard so I spoke.

"Don't tell them that I call you, please?"

[Why?]

"I'm doing some work by myself."

[You surely need our help.]

"I could work by myself."

[Okay...]

"I'll see you soon, Princess. I love you."

[Jungkook, I—]

Call Ended.

"You're going to the wedding?"

"Of course."

"What?" she asked with total confusion and shock. "You're going to show up at the wedding?"

A smirk appeared on my lips which created a confused look on Aunt Hyorin's face.

"If there will be a wedding."

—-End of Chapter 21—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 237 25
Bangtan is one of the biggest mafia gang in entire South Korea. Their HQ (headquarters) is located in seoul. The leader of the bangtan gang owns many...
1.4M 38.5K 38
"Jimin, please. let me go I'm sick of this!" "I won't let you go, my wife." what will you do when you are trapped by the famous mafia boss Park Jim...
643K 35.9K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...
38.7K 1.3K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...