FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes

1.2K 37 10
By ParkJimiae

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

I exhaled loudly as I stared at the ceiling. My mind was concentrated on what Y/N told us a while back. I stared at the wall clock and it read 3:31. Fuck. I could not fucking sleep.

I looked into my right side and saw Y/N peacefully sleeping. My heart was beating faster and faster every second that passed. I continued staring at her as I tried to memorize every detail of her - her not so thick and black eyebrows, her long eyelashes, her pointed nose, her chubby cheeks, and her glossy lips.

I could not believe that the woman I dreamt of is right here beside me and that after so many years of dreaming of her, I am finally able to make her mine.

I closed my eyes trying to reminisce the moment Y/N and I met years ago. The memory was not clear and that there were blurry moments but I could remember how sweet her smile was and that Jung Y/N was her name.

"Jimin..."

I shut my eyes open upon hearing Y/N mumbling my name. She might be dreaming.

"Don't leave..."

Her voice sounded as if she was being tortured. Tears began falling from her eyes.

"Y/N, wake up," I shook her a little but she won't wake up.

"Jimin... Hold me tight..."

"Y/N!"

I shook her a little violently as she shut her eyes open. She was panting and dried tears marked her cheeks. I wiped them off as I cupped her pale cheeks. Without hesitation, I pulled her into my embrace to make her feel that it was not real.

"Jimin... I-I thought you'd let me go..."

"Shh. That won't happen, okay?" I caressed her hair as she continued sobbing in my arms.

Minutes later, Y/N's sobs stopped and when I looked at her, she was already sleeping. I looked at the wall clock and it read 4:01.

Fuck! I could not really sleep.

I stood up quietly and went to the balcony as I grabbed my phone from the table.

[Park fucking Jimin if in the fucking world you're going to fucking say is shit I'd send you to hell.]

"Chill, hyung. I need your help."

[We just fucking met a while back. You're disturbing my precious slee—]

"I'm proposing to Y/N."

[And?]

"How would I do it?"

[How would I know? I'm single as fuck.]

"Hyung!!!"

[Fine. Fine. I'd ask Jin hyung.]

[What???]

I was stuck in my tracks as I heard Jin hyung spoke.

[Jiminie needs help with proposing to Y/N.]

[Okay. Ya! Park Jimin! If you're hearing me, go to Bangtan Corporation and grabbed my pink journal in my pink drawer. Every detail is in there.]

[Wow, Jin hyung, you're ready?]

[Of course! And just in case y'all got married, I have separate plans for you.]

"Woah. Mommy material. HAHAHA."

[Dumbass! I'm too handsome to be a mommy. Good mornight.]

[Heard that Jimin? Now get lost and I need to sleep.]

Call Ended.

-

It's 9 in the morning and Y/N was still sleeping peacefully. I sighed and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. I went to the shower and wore my office clothes.

"Good morning Boss!"

I saw Bangtan, Astro, Jisoo, and Jennie downstairs as they bowed their heads slightly. I was wondering, so much.

I nodded and responded, "Good morning. What's the occasion?"

"We heard that there will be," Jisoo lowered her voice but it was audible enough for everyone in the living room to hear. "An engagement soon."

"I'd go to the office to fix tho—"

"We'd go with you!" everyone said in chorus.

I sighed and looked at the one by one. "Y/N would be wondering why we all suddenly got busy. It'll be more believable if we—"

"Okay."

"What?"

"For this day, J-hope hyung, Suga hyung, Jungkook, and  I will be with Y/N," V said as he patted my shoulder. "Astro will be taking care of the missions, the inventory of weapons, and such."

"And for tomorrow, you, Jin hyung, RM hyung, and Jennie will be in charge of distracting her," Jungkook said as he patted my other shoulder.

"Okay. Okay," I sighed as I grabbed their hands from my shoulders and removed them from where they were placed. "Can I go now?"

"You must eat breakfast first!" Jin hyung called me out and he was holding a plate with sunny-side-up egg and ham and rice.

"You should give it to Y/N later," I smiled as I fixed my coat and left the house.

—-Y/N's POV—-

I woke up alone in the bed and fear struck me. "Jimin?!"

Suddenly, the door opened and it was Jisoo. "Boss went to Bangtan Corporation."

With a smile, I went towards her, "Has he eaten before he left?"

"Nope. He said he's late for work," Jisoo said as he pointed to the wall clock. "It's 10:30 already. You must eat breakfast."

I froze on my spot as if I was glued onto it. My mind began getting filled with questions and a confused look was what I radiated. After recovering from the sudden confusion, I felt dizzy so I held onto the doorknob tightly.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jisoo held my shoulders and shook me. I nodded immediately as a response. I heard footsteps towards us so I removed her hands from my shoulders. I grabbed her right hand and closed the door of the bedroom. It was Suga oppa.

"Y/N, you should eat," he said as he flashed a gummy smile.

I nodded at him and he noticed that I was a bit off.

"You okay?" he asked and I nodded again. He nodded back as he went downstairs.

"Y/N," Jisoo held my hand which was holding onto her other hand. "Are you really okay?"

"Yes," I said.

We went downstairs and saw J-Hope oppa and V oppa playing while Jungkook was coming towards them who was carrying a tray with a pitcher of orange juice, 3 glasses, banana milk, and four saucers with cake.

"You're already eating snacks?" Suga oppa asked as he went closer to Jungkook to assist him.

"I can do this hyung, just take your seat," he said as he pointed Suga oppa the direction using his mouth.

"Okay," he looked back at me. "Y/N, you should get your breakfast and eat with us as these asses play."

"Why are you calling me an ass?" V oppa asked as his attention was focused on the monitor where they were playing.

"Because you are," Suga oppa said as he sat down beside J-Hope oppa.

"I'm a cute ass tho," V oppa said that made everyone laugh including Suga oppa.

"Y/N, go get your food. I'd be staying with them," Jisoo whispered and smiled at me. I nodded as a response.

I went to the kitchen and was about to grab the tray of food that they left for me.

"Y/N..."

I turned around and saw Jungkook. He was smiling... so sadly yet so happily, if that's even possible.

"I miss you."

Those words echoed in my head like they were repeatedly said even though it once just once. My thoughts were cut off when Jungkook suddenly chuckled.

"Sorry," he chuckled again. "I am saying things I should not s—"

"I miss you too, Jungkook," I smiled at him. I miss you, but as a friend.

"As a friend, Y/N," he chuckled but this time it was a sad one. "Not as a man." He ruffled his hair and rest his back on the wall, "Why would I even think that you miss me the same way I miss you."

"Jungkook..." I called him out and reached out for his hand. "I-I—"

"It's okay, Y/N," he smiled as he let go of my hand. "I love you, and I understand your feelings." He straightened his posture and began walking back to the living room.

Jungkook...

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

A sad smiled appeared on my lips as I scanned the whole place.

It was beautiful that I could not help but feel bitter.

"Jungkook, is this okay?" Jimin hyung asked as he adjusted the bouquet of flowers on the table.

"Hyung, that's good," I said and my voice cracked. I was on the verge of crying. It hurts. So bad.

"Hmm, thanks, Jungkook," he patted shoulder and walked towards the resort. "Thank you for helping me despite you not feeling well."

I held tightly on my chest as I felt my heart seemingly breaking. I inhaled and exhaled, trying to naturalize my breathing as I felt ragged.

-

"Jungkook! Call Y/N, now," Jimin hyung shouted as we hid and he was standing on the beach.

[Hello?]

"Y/N..."

[Jungkook?]

"Can we meet?"

[Oh. Sure. Are you okay?]

"I-I need comfort."

[Where are you?]

"I'm at ***** beach."

[I'm coming!]

Everyone was patiently waiting for Y/N as Jimin hyung paced back and forth as if he was about to die any second now.

"Jimin!" we heard Y/N calling Jimin hyung as if she was not expecting him.

You look so beautiful, Y/N.

"Baby," Jimin hyung pulled her into a hug. She hugged back.

I closed my eyes as I felt my every cell breaking. It was as if my mitochondria were losing every ATP it had.

"What's the event?" she asked as she saw Jimin hyung dressed up.

"Surprise!" Jimin hyung smiled. His eyes were disappearing due to his happiness. "It's a surprise date, baby!"

"So you even asked Jungkook to call me huh?" Y/N chuckled sweetly as she playfully hit hyung's arm.

I'm feeling sad and happy at the same time.

"Y/N, can we go to a room in the resort, first? I think I left my wallet in there."

"Oh! Okay sure."

We hurriedly ran towards the room as we prepared the stuffs inside and ensured that everything was beautiful. Jimin hyung was just behind her as they walked towards the room. I was watching out. Everything around us was dark but it felt as if the whole world shone due to Y/N's presence.

The moment Y/N entered, Jimin hyung knelt down waiting for her to turn around.

The lights turned on.

Y/N's eyes went wide and we all came out from where we were hiding. We began singing Marry Me by Jason Derulo. I clutched my chest as tears began forming in my eyes. Y/N turned around and her tears dropped when she saw Jimin hyung kneeling while holding a blue ring - a Shirley Temple's Blue Diamond ring.

Which costs

35 million US Dollars

Y/N could not stop crying. Jimin hyung's tears fell too. I looked at everyone and they were crying- even Suga hyung.

"Y/N, I—" he exhaled. "I'm not good in words. I don't know how to say flowery words but I will. I promise to give you the world. I promise you to travel to space just to name a star for you if you want. I promise to also buy a forest for you or plant 2 million trees if you want. I promise to love and cherish you, and our future children. I'm sorry if the honeymoon happened first." Everyone chuckled. "But I'd be a responsible man, Y/N. Jung Y/N," he tightened his grip on the blue ring. "Will you let me prove my promises? Will you marry me and become

The Boss' Queen?"

Y/N nodded multiple times and hugged Jimin hyung tightly when he stood up.

"Yes!"

He put the ring on Y/N's finger and with that, my tears continuously dropped.

It hurts. The woman I love and cherish is going to marry another man.

"Y/N, Jimin has prepared something for you outside," Jin hyung said.

"You should go now," RM hyung added.

They nodded and held hands as they went out.

I fell on my knees as I clutched my chest. It was as if my whole body was getting drained out of ATP and my brain stopped from getting oxygen. My heart hurt so much that crying did not help it. I felt my hyungs' hugs and even Eunwoo, Rocky, Sanha, Jinjin, Moonbin, and MJ joined in hugging me. Jennie was holding a glass of water while Jisoo extended her hand to give me a box of tissue.

"Jungkook..." Suga hyung called me out as he knelt on the floor to meet my level. "Let her go."

"You should leave too! Your body temperature is colder than normal," J-Hope hyung touched my forehead.

"I-I-I... c-can't..."

I sobbed as I felt my heart shattering into millions of pieces. My terrible headache and body pain added to the extreme

I've never felt this grief nor sadness. Is this how people feel when they lose someone?

"I-I l-love h-her."

—-3rd Person POV—-

Everyone panicked when they saw Jungkook closed his eyes and eventually lost consciousness. Jennie was panicking so she splashed some of the water into his face but it was no use. Suga ordered them not to disrupt Y/N and Jimin while V called for an ambulance. Astro grabbed magazines from the cabinet of the resort room and fanned Jungkook.

When the ambulance came, Jungkook was rushed to the hospital. Everyone immediately followed the ambulance as they were also rushing.

While Jungkook was in danger, Y/N felt something was wrong during his dinner with Jimin. The cold breeze hugged her which sent shivers to her spine.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jimin asked as he held her hand.

"Yes," she nodded to prevent her fiancé from worrying. "Thank you for this, Jimin. Everything is beautiful."

(Park Jimiae: So guys it would be beautiful too if you'd read my other stories 😂)

"Like you, baby," Jimin smiled.

Jimin and Y/N continued eating and talking about their wedding plans but Y/N's mind began to be so unpeaceful. She was about to stand up since they were about to leave when she accidentally hit the glass beside her. It fell on the wooden floor as it broke into pieces.

"Y/N!" Jimin pulled his fiancee away from the pieces of the broken glass. "Are you okay?"

Jimin's phone vibrated which cut Y/N off who was about to answer.

"Hyung?"

[Jimin... You have to go to the hospital. Now!]

"Why? What's wrong RM hyung?"

[Jungkook...]

"Jungkook? What happened?"

Y/N's gaze shifted from the floor towards Jimin.

[Just come here at ***** Hospital!]

The call ended and after that, Y/N asked. "What's wrong?"

"Jungkook is in the hospital," Jimin answered as she pulled Y/N to run.

They were running towards Jimin's car. He immediately began driving.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Today was supposed to be the best day—"

"I understand. I still enjoyed it tho. And I love you, Jimin," Y/N smiled as she kissed Jimin on his cheeks.

The man smiled a bit but his heart was pounding as if his heart was about to run from his rib cage.

When they arrived at the hospital's entrance, they saw Jinjin waiting for them.

"Boss! Jungkook is in Room 88. The doctors said he has severe dengue and needs blood transfusion!"

"So why won't he give them now?"

"Boss, Jungkook has blood type A which is common; however, their stock was empty which is bizarre."

"J-Hope hyung and RM hyung have blood type A! Why would you—"

"They left for an unknown reason. They said people called from Bangtan Corporation and needed them. After they left, the doctor went to see us tell the results!"

They reached Room 88 and saw doctors and nurses taking care of Jungkook.

"Doctor, I'm going to give my blood to him," Jimin spoke. "Baby, wait with the others. I love you."

Y/N nodded, "I love you too."

The doctor went to Jimin and assisted him to lay beside Jungkook. They immediately began drawing blood from Jimin. Jimin tried to ease the sadness around so he said a joke, "Doctor, I am going to get married. Don't get all of my blood please."

The doctor chuckled lightly, "Yes, yes."

After four hours, the doctor went out to tell everyone the results of the blood transfusion.

"Mr. Jeon is doing well and his vital signs are going back to normal," everyone smiled. They exhaled as if all of their problems went away. The doctor came to Jimin and talked in a low voice, "Mr. Park, may I have a word with you?"

Jimin nodded and went to the doctor's office.

"It's about to the blood transfusion."

Jimin raised his eyebrows not arrogantly but more likely in a confused manner.

"What about it?"

"We found out something..."

—-End of Chapter 19—-

A/N's Note:

Guys, please read my other stories huhu. Thank you. I.T.A.L.Y. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.5K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
13.6K 362 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...
645K 36K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...
317K 13.1K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...