R6 Males x Male Reader

By OkayOnyx

Rainbow Six Siege Males x You More

Requests!!!
Maestro x Male Reader
Jackal x Male Reader
Smoke x Male Reader
Blackbeard x Male Reader
What The Sex Is Like
Lion x Male Reader
Thermite x Male Reader

Lion x Male Reader

2.2K 36 8
By OkayOnyx

Series: Rainbow Six Siege

Title: Fiancé

"Who are you bringing?" Lena(Finka) asked her partner Olivier(Lion).

"Hm?" He questioned eating his food. "Yeah, who are you taking to the Holiday Party?" Grace(Dokkaebi) questioned while tapping on her tablet.

"Haven't decided." He stated while setting his fork down. "Aha!" Grace chimes shoving her tablet in the other operators face.

"This contact has the name Fiancé! Are you bringing her!?" Grace smiled innocently. "No." Olivier stated point blank before leaving.

"What's his problem?" Buck asked with a scoff. "I wonder if him and his fiancé are arguing." Finka answered with a shrug. "Dunno, but you guys should get ready." Grace added making the others leave.

"I want to go!" Y/n whined at his Fiancé Olivier. "Okay okay!" Olivier gave in, throwing his hands in the air. "Thank you!" Y/n smiled kissing his lover quickly before running to get dressed.

Soon they got in a vehicle and made their way to the most exclusive bar in town, where Rainbow is holding a party, Olivier parked the car in front of the bar, tossing the keys to the Valet Parker.

Before we walked in he was stopped by a woman with short, red hair. Them being caught up in talking you slipped by and made your way to the bar, plenty of people were there as well.

"Can I have a Martini?" You asked the bartender who nodded and immediately started on the drink. "Hey, are you in the wrong place?" A voice asked, you looked over to see a woman with long brown hair. She was wearing a beautiful dress.

"No?" He questioned with a look, he looked around for Olivier but nothing. 'Maybe I am.' He thought to himself. "Hey Elena, who's this?" A tall dark man asked. "I don't know." She answered with a questionable glance.

Soon all the eyes were on the boy. Mumbles of who he was kept being asked. "Are you here with somebody?" A sweet voice asked. "I believe so." He mumbled rubbing his neck embarrassingly. "Y/n?" A voice called out making his head perk up. "Olivier?" He questioned as the taller man elbowed through the crowd of Operators.

"Don't disappear like that." Olivier frowned putting his chin on Y/n's head. "This is your fiancé?" Grace screamed of excitement. Olivier laughed, "Yes Dokkaebi." He smiled still in the embrace of the smaller male.

"Wow, you guys are so cute!" Grace yelled, before grabbing Y/n's hand and shaking it. "I'm Grace! I work with Olivier."

"Nice to meet you too." Y/n smiled returning the gesture. The lady Olivier was talking to walked up to you.

"Hello, I'm Lera, I'm Olivier's partner on the field." She smiled, her Russian accent clearly heard. "Y/n, thank you for watching Olivier, he can be careless sometimes." Y/n smiled, soon every operator introduced themselves.

"I never would've thought you were into men." Doc laughed, "Not that it matters or anything, just surprised." He came back. "I know what your saying Gustave, your not coming off as rude." Olivier laughed patting the man's shoulder gently.

"Good, last thing I want to do is upset mon frére." He smiled before disappearing into the crowd. Y/n took in his lovers look, he was wearing a simple white button-up shirt with a red tie, black pants, and white shoes.

"You look amazing as always." Olivier beat him to the compliment. "Thank you, but you look even better." I smiled as he shook his head. "So I heard you guys were getting married?" A woman asked with a smile, her glass carefully swishing in her hand. "Yes, why do you ask Aria?" Olivier questioned as he wrapped his hands around Y/n's waist.

"You thinking about kids?" A tall, Canadian interrupted questioned with a smile. "No/Yes." The lovers said at the same time. "No." Olivier finalized. "Yes, we actually are." Y/n stated as he grew upset. "Y/n I told you, I don't think we're in a place to have kids." Olivier advised as Y/n shook his head.

Y/n's P.O.V

I could feel tears brimming in my eyes. "I want kids Olivier." I stated harshly making his hands let go of my waist. "I don't want kids." Olivier repeated as I felt tears fall down my cheek. I couldn't stand to look at him right now. Through tears I made it to the other side of the building. Still in the bar I watched as Olivier tried to walk towards me, but Grace stopped him. "Hey, what's wrong?" A girl asked me, patting me on the back. "It's like I don't even know my fiancé." I stated bitterly before downing a drink. "What happened?" Taina(Caveira) asked as I sighed, "I want kids, Olivier doesn't." I explained as she nodded. She watched as kept downing drinks. "Maybe you should slow down, amigo." Taina suggested as I shook my head, "Quite the contrary, I think I need to speed up." I stated I felt the alcohol burn my throat, Taina telling me to slow down started to become inaudible.

Soon the dance floor was opened and operators started dancing including a very intoxicated me. I started rubbing on other operators... inappropriately, making Lion twitch in anger. "Olivier, listen to me, he's intoxicated, it's in your best interest to look away, and leave it be." Doc advised as Lion gritted his teeth. He marched over to me, and grabbed me harshly by the wrist. I winced in pain, "O-Oli, your hurting me." I whispered as he stated, "We're going home, and you will never come to another Rainbow event again." He finished, toxin lacing every word.

He let go of my hand, and I showed it to myself, there was a large black and purple patch, I must've not felt it since I was drunk, but that was definitely a bruise, suddenly I started to feel less drunk as I stared at my arm. He looked back, as if he expected me to walk with him to the door. I covered my bruise with my hand and started walking towards him. He didn't hurt me on purpose, he just does this thing when he gets angry, he squeezes and probably doesn't even realize it.

As I was about to walk out the door with him, Dokkaebi stopped me by placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she shook her head, she must've seen my bruise earlier. "Let me see." She ordered as I shook my head at her. "It's nothing." I half-smiled. "What are you looking for Grace?" Lion asked as Grace moved my hand off my bruise. I looked away, it seemed like every operator was staring at me during this moment. I looked to Oli, and he was so shocked, "I-I did that?" He questioned as I looked to the ground, I just wanted to leave.

"Oli, wait! Please!" I whispered before he ran off. Grace took me back inside, I could see looks of pity and sympathy, she set me down in a booth with a bunch of other female operators. "What happened to you?" Caveira asked as she examined my wrist. She gasped before she cracked her knuckles. "Want me to beat him up for you?" She asked as I shook my head. "No, he didn't mean to." I stated as Mira cocked her head. "Didn't mean to? What do you mean by that?" She asked as I shrugged, "Oli does this thing where his anger takes advantage of his muscles, he just squeezed a bit too hard, it's no big deal, really." I smiled as Grace brought an ice pack.

"Olivier doesn't hit you, right?" Caveira asked as I frantically shook my head, "He's not capable of harming his loved ones on purpose, I swear!" I explained as they all nodded. "He's just a grumpy teddy bear." I joked as I recalled all of our memories. I sighed this day really took a toll, I just wanted Olivier to come back, I know he's mad at himself but I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing.

Just as I thought of the worst, I saw Oli walking  to the bar, with his hands in his pockets and his head down. I ran up to him and jumped on him, being the strong man he was, he barely wobbled, but his hands refused to move from their place. I looked into his eyes to see sadness, my face immediately softened. "Oli, it was an accident." I stated as he looked away, I climbed off him, "Are you ready to leave?" He asked as I nodded, we walked to the car, and as we arrived we got in silently.

It was a quiet car ride with no talking until he finally spoke up, "Would you like to be dropped off at your parents, or your sisters?" He asked as I looked at him confusedly as he kept his eyes on the road. "I want to go home Olivier." I spoke as he asked again, "Parents or sisters?" He ordered. "Your not a fucking Uber, Oli, I want to go to our house." I ordered as he took a turn that led away from our house. "Pull over." I demanded as he looked over, "I'm not taking you home. You need a safe place to sleep tonight." He stated as I scoffed. "Pull the car, off the road." I stated as he did as told.

I climbed into the backseat, where I stayed arms crossed, and what's this supposed to do?" He asked as he went to turn the key, but found it missing. He looked back at me, as I dangled the keys. "We are not going anywhere until we talk about this." I explained as he growled. "The keys, Y/n." He ordered as I shook my head. He got in the backseat as well. "Fine. I'll start. I got furious with my fiancée, grabbed him by the wrists, and now he's hurt, and it's my fault, because of some petty shit." He stated as I gripped his motionless hand.

What I did next shocked him, he didn't expect it to say the least. "Oli." I mumbled as I took a deep breath. "Man the fuck up!" I screeched as his wide eyes searched mine. "It was a fucking accident, you sound like a bitch, get over yourself." I scowled as the car went silent. The air was damp, time seemed to stop, I could feel my heart rapidly beating. I calmed once I felt his thumb run over my hand. I leaned forward, connecting our foreheads. "I'm sorry I yelled, I love you Oli." I whispered as he stayed silent.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, I love you too." He smiled as I giggled. "Now can we please go to our house, together?" I whined as he nodded. "Of course Babe, anything for you." He cooed, as we went back to the front of the seat. As he drove home in the black night, I rested my head on his strong shoulder, and his hand roamed my left thigh. His touch made me want to fall asleep, which is what I did. He carried me into the house and set me down softly on the bed, he removed my shoes, socks, and suit knowing they'd be uncomfortable to sleep in, leaving me in (bottom and top of your choosing).

I woke up to Oli sleeping on me, with his head tucked between my shoulder and neck, he was hugging me while he slept, my hands roamed his tense back. Scars laced his back from top to bottom, he had a story for each one. I heard footsteps getting closer to the door, so I hurriedly pulled up the blanket to hide Olivier's exposed body. Olivier likes sleeping naked for some reason, maybe it's a French thing. "Hey, I let myself in since nobody answered the door, hope you don't mi-" Alexis stopped when he noticed the top half Olivier on me, in this position. He immediately shielded his eyes, "Please tell me you guys aren't having sex." He muttered as I explained quickly. "No, no, nothing like that, Olivier is sleeping." I laughed nervously. "Oh thank Jesus." He muttered as he looked up whispering a 'Thank you' before exiting the room.

"Whew." I whispered as Olivier laughed. "You've been awake this entire time?" I laughed as he chuckled, "If I said anything you'd be lying, and he would've though we were having sex." He grinned as I grabbed a pillow and smushed it against his face. "Homme insensé." I mocked as he grinned. "l'amour de ma vie" he grinned as we kissed.

I know it's another Lion one-shot I'm sorry :| this one has been a draft for a long time and I just wanted to complete it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 1.1K 44
I don't do male readers. Requests are okay. (25/12/18) I STILL UPDATE AS OF 2024 :3
12.4K 148 38
I was born with something special in me. I don't know what it is, but it's brought a lot of attention to me. They call themselves cops and soldiers...
55.7K 467 26
Your mutes brother
72.5K 625 27
Y/N is what you'd call the epitome of a secret squirrel. Having served ten years in the 75th Ranger Regiment he moved onto CIA contracting. After a f...