R6 Males x Male Reader

Від OkayOnyx

Rainbow Six Siege Males x You Більше

Requests!!!
Maestro x Male Reader
Smoke x Male Reader
Blackbeard x Male Reader
What The Sex Is Like
Lion x Male Reader
Lion x Male Reader
Thermite x Male Reader

Jackal x Male Reader

2.8K 51 4
Від OkayOnyx

Series: Rainbow Six Siege

Title: Watch Your Step

Note: Y/n is a defender who is 3 Speed, 1  Armor, his gadget is a flashlight attachment on his pistol that detects footprints, he is also very quiet while his flashlight is activated but he is NOT silent.

"Ugh! This is so stressful!" Y/n yelled slamming his gadget onto the table, truth is he had been struggling to 'perfect' his gadget.

"Hey, it's okay, just relax." IQ suggested patting him on his back gently, "I can't figure this out Monika!" Y/n sighed slamming his head onto the workshop table.

She crossed her arms with a stern expression, "This isn't because of Ryad, is it?"

"I'm tired of him bragging about his gadget is more 'useful' and 'better'" Y/n frowned before picking back up his gadget and a screwdriver.

"Jackal is going to drive you crazy." IQ teased before sitting down next to you. "Did you try tightening it?" She asked as Y/n gasped mentally face-palming.

"Thank you Monika! I no longer have to look straight down to detect footprints!" Y/n smiled hugging his life-long best friend.

"You need to stop letting Ryad get to you." She advised releasing from your grip. "He brings out this care-free side out of you, and I don't want you hurt." She stayed looking away so you couldn't see the sadness on her face, but you knew it was there.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid." Y/n smiled making the German Lady instantly relieved. "That means Simulations too, you need training, rookie~" she joked before laughing.

"Operators: Jackal, Ash, Maverick, Twitch, Buck, Alibi, Caveira, Ela, Y/n, and Jäger please report to the simulation room.

"Remember, don't do anything stupid." Monika stated before sending you off. On your way there you bumped into a dark man who was now geared up. "Watch it." Y/n scowled at his rival: Jackal.

"Watch your step, newbie." He grinned before walking in front of you. "What an asshole-"

"I do hope you don't mean Ryad, I know he's a bit of a pain but please bear with him, he's looking out for you." Mira smiled lightly, "Good luck!"

"Yeah right." Y/n mumbled before walking into the Simulation Room, "You know the drill." Six told us before we were transported into an alternate reality.

The placed look similar before it hit me, this was the bank, based of a real Rainbow Scenario.

And the bombs were placed on the highest floor, as soon as we safely arrived, Caveira ran off, Ela placed her mines, Alibi placed her holograms and Jäger his ADS'.

5, 4, 3, 2, I found myself in the vault when the round started. The Vault may have been a bad idea to anybody else, but I knew what I was doing.

A few more seconds and a voice jolted me from my thoughts, "You are being tracked!"

"Oh no you don't!" I whispered before running the other direction hoping I wouldn't run into him, but that's exactly what happened, turning a corner we collided to the ground with a soft thud.

"Nice to you see you." He winked with a sly smile, it took you a moment to realize you were sitting on his lap as he laid back. "I always thought you had an interest in me." He smirked before he forced you to lay on him.

"You made fun of my gadget because you liked me, that's not a way to make friends, let alone a relationship." Y/n scoffed before reaching for his pistol.

"Don't move." Jackal ordered. "And why would I listen to you!?" Y/n yelled punching Jackal.

In a flash, he grabbed your pistol and shot a camera just as it turned blue. You ended up flinching thinking he was gonna shoot you. "I get it if you don't like me." Jackal stood wiping off his outfit.

"Ryad, it's not that, what if people find out? Relationships at Rainbow are not allowed and dangerous."

"It'll be our dirty little secret." He smirked before placing his lips on yours. "So what do we do about who wins?" Y/n asked sub-consciously looking at the now broken camera, thanks to Jackal.

"Your the newbie, you got this." Ryad smiled before kissing his lovers hand.

Soon, he put a breaching charge up against a wall standing next to it. "See you soon, Cariño" he smiled before pulling the trigger, the next part you couldn't watch so you turned your back and slowly crept to the objective room.

Deep in thought you let Ash sneak up on you. "Surprised you didn't hear me." Ash smiles before shooting and missing due to Y/n quickly running behind cover. Ela went behind her and gave Ash a quick knife to the back, ending the round.

You were all transferred back into reality, you walked out the Simulation Room bumping into Jackal. "Hey Ryad." Y/n smiled sincerely, but that is what caught Buck off guard, he noticed the two talking happily which made no sense, they HATED each other. He decided to continue spying on them.

"I hope to see you in my dorm later." Ryad winked before hurriedly kissing you and heading for his dorm.

Y/n smiled, and as just as he was about to step into his room, a tight hand grabbed his wrist. "It's funny the trackers don't know when they are being tracked." Buck smirked before pulling you into your room.

Buck, the only operator you hated with a passion, he was nice at first, but when you refused to date him, he started doing everything against you.

"I saw Jackal and you." He grinned plopping down onto your dorm couch. "So what do you want?" Y/n frowned closing his door tightly, locking it.

"And no, I won't please you sexually."

He stared at you with a serious expression then bursted our laughing, until he couldn't breathe.

"I didn't think it was so funny." Y/n hugged before sighing.

"The MOST you'd ever receive from me is a phone call, by accident." He smirked before becoming serious again. "Your not my type anymore."

"Right, anyways, what do you want?" Y/n asked, he didn't want to be the one ruining Ryad's career.

"Break his helmet, simple right?" Seb questioned with a light smile, "Ryad is the only competition, I have, without his gear, he's nothing."

"Or both of your places in Rainbow, disappears." He whispered in your ear before leaving your room with a huge grin. "Destroy his helmet?" Y/n whispered to himself with a frown.

Either way, I'm jeopardizing Ryad's Rainbow Operator Career.

I slowly walked to his dorm, making sure nobody was following, I sneaked in silently. His room was dark and silent, I was wondering if he was in here, until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"At least he's still in his gear." Y/n internally told himself before Ryad smashed his lips on mine. His helmet didn't deny access to the bottom half of his face.

As he made it to the bed, kissing all the way, he started removing clothing. "Let me." Y/n smiled before gently unstrapping his helmet, and setting it at the edge of the bed, before he could do anything else, Ryad pushed you harder onto the bed.

You hesitantly kissed back, trying to reach for the helmet, Ryad stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting up on the bed staring at you. I looked at him with pleading eyes, "Somebody saw us." Y/n mumbled quietly with a sad look.

"They said if I didn't break your helmet, both our careers in Rainbow would be over."

"Who?" He asked putting on his clothing. "Ryad it's not that big of a deal." Y/n assured rearing his hand on Ryad's chest.

Quick Comment- Ryad's nipples were so sexy.

"It's not a big deal to threaten me, but nobody will ever talk to you like that." He clarified before pulling on a shirt. "So I'll ask again, who?"

"Sebastien." Y/n whispered as the hand on Ryad's chest was removed. "Buck?" He asked seriously. To which Y/n just nodded.

You followed him to the Cafeteria where Buck was bragging and being a dick.

Ryad grabbed him by his shoulders and tossed him off the chair. "What the hell dude?" Buck asked getting up and wiping himself off, he then looked at you with a glare.

"Don't ever threaten Y/n, understand me?" Jackal yelled grabbing him by his collar. "Fuck you." He spat before Ryad threw him onto the ground again, but as he went to hit Buck, a voice called out, "Specialist Ryad, is that the smartest move?" That raspy, serious voice made everybody scared.

"Six?" Ryad asked before turning away from Buck. "Starting a fight with one of my operators is a bad choice, Specialist Ryad, Sebastien, Y/n come with me. Now."

Of course I didn't think twice! She is a scary woman, so I followed her to her office.

"Specialist Y/n, what happened?"

"But-"

"Specialist Sebastien, is your name Y/n? Then I suggest you shut the hell up, you won't say a single thing until I ask you to, got it?" She said bitterly and with fury.

"Go go ahead." She looked at me.

I told her everything that happened, from the Vault to the current moment, leaving nothing.

"I'm so glad you told me the truth, you see, I know everything. And you talking the truth is a great start." She smiled softly but she still had the danger glimmer in her eyes. "But please, don't kick Ryad off team Rainbow, it was my fault." Y/n whispered to Six who had raised a brow.

"You are the rookie after all, and Ryad has been here for a while, it seems IF anyone were to leave, unfortunately that would be you." She mumbled stacking papers on her desk.

"I understand."

"Good, now Ryad, you knew the rules and not to cross me, so explain, why did you break the rules." Six questioned while Buck chuckled.

"I'm sorry Specialist Sebastien, do you find something funny? Because my foot up your ass is starting to seem hilarious."

"No Ma'am."

"Your making your position in Rainbow questionable, now Specialist Ryad, please answer the question."

"Because I love him."

"Love, huh?" She sighed.

"I've heard enough." She stated bitterly.

"But please-" Started Y/n, but he was met with a dangerous glimmer.

"Return to your dorms immediately, speaking nothing of this meeting, PDA will not be seen outside the halls, only in the dorm of your choosing, Specialist Sebastien, you will have cleaning duty for a month, next time, mind your damn business, dismissed." She ordered before we all left the room.

Ryad brought Y/n back to his dorm. "Wonder why she let us go." Ryad questioned with a small smile. "Maybe she's a softy, so you love me, huh?" Y/n smirked before Ryad got red and flustered.

"Don't worry, I love you too." Y/n smiled before kissing his lover passionately.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

534 7 10
There will be a rewrite I promise. But you can look at the book for rn I do not care. So, yeah. Enjoy. The White Mask have been terrorizing the world...
12.4K 148 38
I was born with something special in me. I don't know what it is, but it's brought a lot of attention to me. They call themselves cops and soldiers...
1.4K 4 11
A Kapkan x Frost fanfiction in the universe of the Rainbow Six Siege video game. All rights reserved to Ubisoft.
8.5K 73 14
Germany has decided to invest more resources into Rainbow after much success from their GSG-9 operators. 2 KSK operators are selected to transition t...