𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥�...

PRCTTYMF द्वारा

𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 & 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐜... अधिक

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐈'𝐦 𝐏𝐨𝐩
𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
ᴘᴏᴘ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡?
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
ʟᴇᴛ ᴇᴍ ᴋɴᴏ
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓦𝓸𝓸 𝓓𝓪𝔂
𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
ᴄʟᴀɪᴍɪɴ
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
ꜱɴᴀᴄᴋᴀᴠᴇʟʟʏ
𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬'
𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮
ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐘𝐞𝐚 𝐘𝐞𝐚
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐩𝐭 𝟐
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐧
𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞
ᴏɴʟʏ ᴜᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ
𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐰
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐔
𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
ꜰᴀɴᴘᴀɢᴇꜱ
𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫
ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴡᴏᴏ!
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐨𝐨
𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐗 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
ᴇx'ꜱ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴘɪᴄ
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦, 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐦
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤
ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐄𝐦
𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝
ʟɪɴᴋꜱ
𝐃𝐦𝐬
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧
𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
ᴜᴘ ɪᴛ
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐋𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚..
ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴ ɴɪᴄᴇ
𝐓𝐣𝐚𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞et
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
ʙʀᴏᴡɴ & ᴘᴇᴛɪᴛᴇ

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

396 30 10
PRCTTYMF द्वारा

"I don't even know why he with this bitch anyways!" She shouts just loud enough for me.

"Aye yo!" He says getting in front of me, "Watch ya mouth when you talk to her!" He adds.

"ENERGY!" Someone shouts taking out their phone.

"OKAY POP!" A girl shouts.

"Who you calling a bitch?! Fucking Baba!" I say as Pop holds me.

"Aye!" Pop looks down at me.

In a flash.. all my girls plus Tae come rushing past everyone to get upfront to the living room. She had yelled just loud enough for the whole house to hear.

"Watch that mouth when you talk to mines!" Fivio shouts putting down his drink.

"You fucking Fivio too?" She laughs sarcastically.

"This my sister you dumb ass bitch!"

"She sound dumb as shit yo," Jasmine shakes her head.

"And who the fuck are you?" Her friend that I talked to earlier comes up and asks.

"Bitch first of all, who the fuck are you!" Amiri steps up, "Talking to mines like that!"

"Woah woah woahhhh..." Mike grabs ahold of her holding her back.

"You know my nigga, so you definitely know me..don't act dumb!" Jasmine looks her up and down raising her voice just a little.

"Don't entertain this bitch," Pop shakes his head at Jasmine and Amiri.

All six of us were positioned in a row. Me in the middle with Pop holding me, Jasmine to the left with Fivio holding her and Amiri to the right with Mike holding her.

"I'm letting her know who the fuck she talking to," Jasmine says, "Porque tengo mierda estallando!"

"I don't speak spanish bitch you so tough say that shit in english," The girl says before Jasmine leaches up to hit her then Fivio blocks the hit holding Jasmine back.

I jump up to grab the girl as Pop holds me down. Ella and Amiri try getting up front before Mike pulls Amiri back and Jay holds Ella back.

"Y'all pussy," She laughs taking off her earrings, "Ain't gon do shit. Got all ya homegirls up here and ain't touching nobody. If you really wanted to fight you woulda just fought instead of popping shit. This MY HOOD fuck you talking bout."

"Word to who I won't beat that ass right now?" I say taking off my earrings and then my jacket before Pop puts it back on.

"Mama.." Pop holds onto me tighter.

"Babe," I turn around to face him, " i'm really tryna keep my cool right now but she's really testing my gangsta and i'm not with the shits," I say fast from frustration.

"Slow down.." He says before I take a deep breath, "Pause. I'm not letting you fight nobody over nothing. It's not worth it mama. Like where is it gonna get you?"

As Pop was talking to me everyone else was drowned out going against eachother.

"I'm calm," I throw my hands up, "I'm chilling.."

"Big Brooklyn. Fuck all ya dirty spanish Bronx bitches bro! I'm picking not fighting no bitch over this nigga."

"But you wanted him though right?" I turn around and snap back, "Exactly. Don't call me nor my sisters out our names then bluff. Fuck is you bluffing for? I said nothing to you, didn't disrespect you or noth—."

"Deadass? Cause you had an attitude when I came up already then was like 'first of all' and he cut you off.To me, that's obvious fighting words."

"Is she serious right now?" Amiri laughs.

"Cause you had not one BUT FOUR of ya homegirls come up to me in different timing asking if me and him together. First of all bitch invasion of mothafucking privacy.Then you come at me cause you're pressed he don't want you. You're built like a box bitch don't nobody want that ass. Built like Wendy talking bout some 'how you doin'," I impersonate making everybody laugh, "Fuck outta here yo.." I trail off before looking up at Pop, "I'm ready to go.." I roll my eyes.

"Nigga said 'how you doin'," Ace cracks up making everybody laugh more then Pop laughs.

"It's not funny but it is funny i'm sorry," He looks at me making me crack a smile.

"Fuck you and fuck ya dusty ass, thirsty ass friends. C'mon y'all," Fivio grabs Jasmine as they head through the crowd to the door.

"I need my purse," I say to Pop as I put my earrings back on.

"I got it.." Tae quickly says, "Cause if one of these bitches touch you it's done and deaded," He grabs my purse of the couch and hands it to me.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too!" Tae laughs as he heads behind me and Pop.

Once we all get outside we stood in front of the house in our friend groups talking.

"Bitches is mad pussy yo, and that's word to my dead.." Ella rolls her eyes, "You seen how she was just standing there."

"I'm saying.." I shake my head, "Like es bastante malo que soy estresado en estar en mi período and then they testing me in there.." I say to the girls.

[its bad enough that i'm stressed on my period]

"I wanna fight but they not gonna let us," Jasmine laughs looking at the guys goofing off in a circle.

"Fivio most definitely not letting us fight," I look at Jasmine, "He was standing in front of me the whole time and Pop was holding onto me mad tight like boy let go, I just wanna talk!" I laugh making them laugh.

"I wasnt letting none of yah fight I don't give a fuck," Tae laughs.

"Yo Ciela right?" A girl asks approaching us.

"Yeah," I say.

"Yo on behalf of Brooklyn, we don't claim her. She's not even from here," She laughs making us laugh, "But lemme just say you shut shorty down real quick!" She laughs before we agree, "All y'all did. It's not really like this out here this was really like a one time rare thing," She starts explaining, "But I just wanted to say that y'all invited to all the functions in Brooklyn cause we fuck with ya now!" She laughs making us laugh.

"Okayyyyyy!" Ella laughs making us laugh.

"And My name is Amoyea.. went to school with Mikey and Pop and all of em," She says before we all shake hands with her and laughing, "But definitely pull up to the next function cause y'all lit as hell!" She starts walking away.

"Most definitely will!" I laugh.

"So what happened anyways with the bitch?" Ella asks.

"So her friend that came at Jasmine came to me before and was like 'my friend wanna know if you and Pop date' and blasé blasé so i'm like nah 'just good friends' and the reason for that being is because I was testing him."

"As you should. See if he would fold," Amiri nods before sipping her liquor making Tae laugh.

"So like I came back to Pop afterwards and was like 'I wanna go like mad girls coming up to me asking if we together' and he laughs.. so then the girl really had the balls to come up to us and just ain't acknowledge me and asked him out."

"And what he say?" Tae asks.

"He goes 'taking my girl home' and bitchhhhhhh!" I laugh before they start hyping me up.

"HIS GIRLLLLLLL!" Jasmine laughs hitting me.

"AHHHHHH!" Ella shouts making me laugh more.

"Listen!" I laugh, "So she goes 'I thought ya weren't together' and blasé blasé he gonna say '"I said this my shorty right? Then this my shorty. We know what we got going on reguardless of what anybody else on the outside say' and mothafuckkkaaaa!" I say before we all get hyped.

"Ohhhhh bitch he like you like you!" Tae laughs.

"You think?" I blush before Jasmine laughs harder.

"And you blushing too, I think you like him too. And you barely like niggas!" Amiri says making us laugh.

"I know which is why I don't know why he got me blushing so damn hard all the time," I roll my eyes.

"I don't know.." Jasmine shakes her head before the guys come over.

"Cause she's enamorado," Ella sips her drink raising her eyebrows as they come closer.

"Everybody alright?" He comes from behind me getting our attention, "My fault for what happened back there. I ain't know shit was gonna go down like that. I ain't know shorty was gonna pop off the way she did. She's a bird Brooklyn don't claim her," He says making us laugh.

"Nah nah it's all good," Amiri says, "She's just a hater."

"Facts y'all gotta get used to that now que las chicas salen con raperos," Ella looks at me and Jasmine.

<< y'all date rappers >>

"Tú también," I look at her and Amiri making them laugh, "Not Mikey though."

<< You also>>

"I'm confused.." Pop looks down at Tae.

"Me too," Tae laughs before they dap eachother up, "I don't understand nothing!"

"Nothing," Ella says, "But yeah, we not worried about it one minor thing."

"Minor?" He laughs, "Y'all was ready to go to war ten minutes ago!" He laughs more.

"No cap!" Tae says, "We ride for ours!" He looks at me as everyone agrees.

"This our 'Beba' right here, our heart right here if she in a fight we are too. We all came to correct and put a bitch back in her place," Amiri says as Mike walks over, "We'll go to war in a split second for her—but that's vice versa for all five of us."

"Uhhh I like that," He nods as I look up at him, "Real ones forreal forreal. So what we doing?"

"Yeah gotta go get Papi from that party," I say trying to look up at him.

"Oh yeahhh he still at that party, so c'mon we go get him and i'll take yah home?" He raises his brows.

"Alright," I nod, "Uhm.." I turn around to the girls and Tae as they were smirking and smiling, "¡Basta ya!" I laugh, "Call me when you guys go home. I got school tomorrow so I gotta go back to the crib early!" I laugh making them laugh.

<< cut it out >>

"Okay Beba," Ella steps to hug and kiss my cheek, "I love you and be safe."

"I love you be safe," Jasmine hugs and kisses me.

"I love you, stay safe.." Amiri hugs and kisses me.

"I love you Beba, be safe," Tae kisses my cheek then hugs me, "Take care of her.." He says to Pop.

"I will," He laughs as they dap eachother up.

After saying bye to everybody we hopped in Pop's car to go get my brother from his friends house party.

"Honestly though how you feeling? From the argument?" He asks pulling off.

"Honestly?" I ask.

"Honest."

"It was really uncalled for. Like i'm not the fighting type.. you seen how cool calm and collected I was when you told her wassup. It's just when I get disrespected.. then I disrespect back. And honestly if you nor Fivio weren't holding me back I would've beat her the fuck up respectfully," I explain before he laughs, "And I'm deadass," I laugh.

"I know," He nods, "And you could just tell she wasn't about that life sat there and bluffed. Niggas and bitches be doing that shit, so you can't afford for it to get to you. It's either fight and get that shit outta the way or just ignore the kid shit period."

"I know, and like it just put more aggravation and annoyance on me than usual like bitch i'm already partially dying this week being on my period and now Im dealing with this bullshit.Like not even being there for thirty minutes and three girls asking me if we together. Like bitch! I don't know!" I say before he stops at a red light and looks at me.

"We're talking though. I don't got nobody else, and you don't got nobody else. It's just us two. We're getting to know eachother," He explains.

"Still and all.. I just don't know. Because like.." I sigh.

"Just talk to me.." He makes heavy eye contact.

"I feel like I sound like a broken record but..I do not wanna seem like I moved on too quick. Or i'm a homie hopper."

"Can't be a homie hopper if he ain't my homie," He laughs, "I don't know dude so nobody could say shit. And even if they do, so what? Let people think whatever. Don't let other people in on what we got going on. Not second hand opinions or outside opinions. Like I said, we would always know what we got going on. Relationship, friendship whatever. Ima never leave you questioning."

He was saying just what I wanted to hear. It was what I needed.

"Why're you like this?" I laugh making him crack a smile.

"Like what?"

"So mature. And I don't know.. you're literally like the dude every girl wants in her life!" I laugh making him laugh, "All seriousness though."

"Everything is from experience. And from experiences, advice from the doggies, and my homegirls," He looks at me.

"They give pretty good advice.."

"They really do."

It was going on midnight when we picked up Cameron.

"How was it?" I turn around and ask.

"I feel like a whole brand new person!" He laughs making Pop laugh.

"I was talking about the party, calm down!" I say.

"Oh yeah, it was cool. Aint really pay no mind to it really but it wasn't wack."

"Where's your girlfriend at?" I ask, "How yah just meet up at the party, fuck then leave seperate?" I ask as Pop cracks up.

"Her sister came to get her before yah came and got me. But yeah, If I had enough freedom as yah.. we wouldn't have to be doing this."

"I'm grown.."

"Seventeen. Only two years older than me. Calm down," He laughs making us laugh.

12:30am
"Thanks for the pick up bro," Cam says getting out the car and dapping him up through the window, "You coming in or.." He looks at me.

"Nah we gonna talk for a minute," Pop smirks.

"Alrighttt," He nods, "Be safe Woo."

"Right back at you," He says before rolling up the window.

"I know you're old school and all," He starts off making me laugh, "So I understand you wanna take everything slow. I'm gonna be a hunnid.. i'm not used to slow. I'm not used to this right here," He motions his hands to me then back at himself, "Not used to the energy you give me. It's different, but I like different," He laughs, "I won't rush anything. But Ima keep applying the pressure cause I feel like you keep me grounded and calm. And that's what I need."

"Feel like we balance eachother out."

"Right," He nods, "So, now you know wassup. No confusion. No thought."

"You're so cute," I smile up at him caressing his beard making him laugh before we kiss and make out.

"Betta cut it out for we go back to my crib," He laughs as I get out.

"We could do it in the whip," I smirk making him blush, "Nahhhhh lemme go to bed!" I laugh making him laugh more.

"One more kiss."

"Goodnight, call me when you get home," I kiss him.

"Okay," He kisses me.

"Be safe."

"Always, you too mama."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

127K 13.1K 51
-من هەڵەم نەکرد بچکۆلەکەم، من تەنیا خۆشم ویستی... -تاک و تەنیا ئاواتی من داهاتووێک بوو لەگەڵ تۆ~ -عەشقی من بۆتۆ ئەو ئۆقیانووسە قوڵەیە کە دەمەوێ تێیدا...
229K 13.2K 37
Taekook ⚠️ រឿងភាគខ្លីᕦ⁠༼⁠✩⁠ل͜⁠✩⁠༽⁠ᕤ
23.4K 3.1K 23
⚠BDSM ⚠dominance Love in a dark heart Sex can be intense, but we can't even imagine the love in that heart..🏳️‍🌈 〰️Please read this carefully〰️ ⚠...
5.5K 1K 23
Zero Sugar is not sweet......, but good for Health ! Binthew Fanfiction { Start - 14 May, 2024 - } ဤ FanFiction သည် စာရေးသူ၏ စိတ်ကူးအတွေးသက်သက်...