Infinity

By SpideyIronDad

Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson (to all the one who knows me, I am really sorry. i ran out of names) weir... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/n
22
23
M.I.R members.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Bonus Parts
This is for 3k Reads Special

6

401 13 2
By SpideyIronDad

The robots were all gone and we all looked at Ultron.

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction." Ultron said picking a head of an Iron Legion and destroying it.

Then, Thor threw his mighty hammer to Ultron destroying him.

" I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me." The destroyed Ultron sang.

We all headed to the lab with frown faces.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce said.

"Ultron." Steve said.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat said.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodes said.

"Nuclear Codes." Nat said.

"Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodes said.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Nat said.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve said.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint said.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria said.

"Yes there is." Stark said making a 3D hologram of something yellow that was engulfed with blue things.

Then I realized, it is a computer system. JARVIS. JARVIS didn't respond earlier because he malfunctioned because of Ultron.

"This is insane." Bruce said looking at the 3D thing.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve said.

" No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage." Bruce said.

Then, Thor grabbed Stark by the throat and lifted him up.

"Woah, woah, woah! It's going around." Clint panickly said.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony told Thor.

"Don't make the fire spread." I mumbled.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor growled.

"Thor! The Legionnaire." Steve exclaimed.

Thor letted Stark go.

"Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again." Thor said.

"The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron." Nat said.

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Dr. Cho asked confused.

Then, Stark laughed. Banner shook his head trying to stop him from laughing.

"You think this is funny?" Thor asked.

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so...is it so...it is. It's so terrible." Stark said.

"Oh I'm so done with your shits. I'm going to my room call me if something happens." I said and walked out.

I went to my room and changed my clothes to pajamas.

I went to bed. The next morning, I dressed up for the day probably, were doing something.

I went downstairs and saw them all having conversations.

"Morning Avengers." I said.

"Hey." Only Clint waved.

"Not everything." I heard Tony say before we all rampaged through the paperworks

5 or so minutes later.

"Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said.

"Ehh. I prefer to just go to school." I mumbled.

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce said looking at some guys.

Before I knew it, we were all suiting up to go To Salvage Yard, African Coast.

I still wore these clothes though. We reached the ship thingy.

"Maria Janine, turn invisible for me will you?" Stark asked.

"Jin." I said bluntly.

"Okay. Jin. Please turn invisible." Stark corrected.

"Don't call me that name. I need to hide it." I said.

"Okay. You are my backup." He said.

I nodded and we all head out leaving Bruce there.

"This is not gonna be fun." I mumbled.

Stark flies downward after Ultron said something. With Thor and Cap behind.

"Ahh, Junior.You're gonna break your old man's heart." Stark said.

"If I have to." Ultron said.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron said.

"He beat me by one second." Stark said.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" The silver hair same boy said.

Why the fuck did I forgot his name?

"This was never my life." Stark said.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve told the twins.

Aish. I am still in this corner unseen.

"Oh, we will." The girl one said.

" I know you've suffered." Steve said.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron said annoyed.

Lol. Ultron. You can't.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor said.

Great they're gonna talk things out.

" I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron said.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron said.

Then, Iron legions began attacking them. Stark and Ultron had a face to face fight.

"Okay, Jin. Go." I heard Nat said.

"Oh here we go." I said and began attacking the legions.

I sped and fought some and helping some Avenger and then, I bumped into him causing both of us to fall.

"Hey. Watch were youre goi–" I cutted off my sentence when I saw him.

The sliver hair boy. He smiled at me and I can't help but smile back. He offered his hand to me and I gladly accepted it. He pulled me up to my feet.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm good." I smiled.

"I see you still want to see me kid." He smirked.

"Nah. I don't even know that you will be here." I told him.

"Well, until we meet again My princess." He said and sped off.

"Yah!! I'm not your princess!!" I yelled at him.

Before I knew it, he was sent flying backwards holding Thor's hammer.

"Not worthy." I said going back to buisness.

Then, I saw Steve just knock down Sliver hair guy.

"Stay down Kid." He said.

"That must really hurt." I said.

He chuckled.

"Back again to see me?" He asked.

"You wish." I said.

"Are you sure they're okay with this?" He said gesturing to my teammates.

"They don't even see me. It's fine." I said.

"I swear to God kid." He said.

"I told you I'm not your kid." I said.

"13 years old?" He asked.

"My body is 13 but my real age is not. You see, I have a gift of immortality. Meaning, I have thousands of years to live and I just lived uhhh 302 of them." I said.

"Whatever Kid. But you look charming for me." He winked and sped away.

"Oh!!! Someone is flirting!!" Clint yelled at the intercom.

"Ya!" I said.

I come back to work.

"Thor!!! Status?" Steve asked through the com.

"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." Thor said.

I stop a while to catch my brethe and then, a struck of power lead to my mind and before I knew it, I was walking in my home planet. Earth 867. Destroyed Earth. I walked around to see him. Jindal. My bestfriend. He stood infront of me smiling. The planet is about to explode.

"Jin!!!" I yelled at him before everything turns black.

I looked around to see another me. But more like 16 year old look.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Jin!!!" A familiar voice yelled.

The silver hair guy said. He engulfed the other me in a hug.

"What the hell?" I asked again.

"Save me." He said with tears in the eyes before he was shot.

Many bullets. And there stood Clint with a child in his arms. The silver guy must've saved him.

"No." The 16 year old said.

She looked at me pure hate.

"This is all your fault. Save him you idiot." She yelled at my face.

Then, I went back to conciousness. My  head hurts like hell. I felt dizzy. I looked and saw that I am on a railing leaning.

"Oh shit." I said.

Black spots formed in my eyes as I lost balance and  I fell.

Timeskip- 2 or so hours later.

I woke up in a different place. It was a good looking room. I was in a bed.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked.

"Oh you're awake." The familiar accent said.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, I saved you from falling the place and hitting your head." He smiled.

"Thank you. And I'm so sorry because I can't remember your name." I told him.

"Pietro." He said simply.

"Okay then. Where are we exactly?" I asked him.

"Sokovia." He said.

"Whoa. I need to go back." I said getting up but was stopped by my legs aching.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"You kinda can't go away. Because he can use you." He said.

"No shit." I said.

I began doing hand motions to my legs and suddenly, it was healed.

"Don't follow me or I'll kill you." I said and flew away breaking the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 8
I took a deep breath, and exhaled; this is the place I love being, but not when I'm being chased. I hid behind a piece of exposed pavement, and waite...
68.6K 2.7K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
1.6M 52K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...
2K 63 8
I don't own MARVEL, all rights belong to DIsney and Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby. I only own the OC. Alex James Barnes-Romanoff is the son o...