Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Kaminari's Flu

11.1K 265 447
By BlowingYourMind

Summary: Kaminari comes down with a bad case of the flu, Kirishima and Bakugo try their best to help their friend.

At first it was too hot.

Then it was too cold.

Geez, was Kaminari's first thought as he woke up, is this what Todoroki feels like? 

The only thing Kaminari could do for himself was kick his blankets off, but cuddle into them a moment later.

He didn't need a thermometer to tell that he had a raging fever. 

He lay there, too drowsy to cancel his alarm clock. He couldn't do much of anything at the moment besides moan in pain. He curled in on himself as a wave of nausea bubbled at the base of his throat. As a sickening sensation forcefully lodged its way through his throat, he flailed his limbs off of the bed hoplessly. 

His body crashed painfully to the floor, forcing a sharp yell from Kaminari. Knowing that there were no restrooms in the dorms, he crawled to the trash can in the corner of his room.

He curled himself like a koala around the small trash can, whimpering in pain.

~~

Kirishima got up at his usual time, sleepy trudging down the stairs. He waved to a few of his classmates, none of the proclaimed 'Bakusquad' were down there yet, so he made small talk with Hagakure while making coffee.

Halfway through his cup, there was a loud thump from the room above them.

It was from Kaminari's room.

He figured he just fell out of his bed, but couldn't ignore the nagging feeling in his gut. He made his way to Denki's dormroom, brushing off Hagakure's concern. 

He knocked on his best friends room, but he didn't answer. After a few more failed attempts, he just pushed the doorknob to get inside.

His red eyes met with Kaminari's golden ones, tears springing at the corner of them. The blonde was hanging on to a trashcan like it was his lifeline, heaving violently.

Kirishima's eyes widened in panic as he rushed across the room to help his friend. He sunk down to his knees next to Kaminari, brushing his hands through his tangled hair gently while running circles around his back.

Kaminari's white tank top was see through with sweat, making it harder that Kirishima had to see his stomach muscles convulse. 

 Once done throwing up all of yesterday's meals, Denki went limp against Kirishima's chest. He wasn't sure if he was sobbing or not, but Kirishima's soft hands filed through his hair, soft words keeping him grounded.

After a while his breathing slowed back to normal. Kaminari was sweating through his clothes, yet he was shivering. Kirishima wrapped his arms around him for warmth.

Kaminari's body ached. It wasn't the stinging ache he got when he overused his quirk. It was a slow, burning ache that he had never felt before.

He let out a few whimpers.

Kirishima gritted his teeth, he had to get Kaminari up, but he was in no condition to walk. He knew Mina and Sero would panic in this situation, so he grabbed his phone from his pocket to call Bakugo.

Bakugo answered on the third ring.

 "Shitty hair." He greeted, voice deep from sleep.

 " Hey Bakugo i-i need your help. "

Kaminari groaned some more in pain.

"What kind of messed up shit are you doing this early in the morning!? "

"Katsuki, please. "

 "... What do you need."

 " Get a thermometer, a bucket, water, rags, and a pair of your sweatpants and tanktops."

Bakugo huffed over the line, but Kirishima's tone let him know the situation, so he didn't talk back.

"In Kaminari's room." Kirishima confirmed before hanging up.

Kaminari weakly lifted his head up. "Kiri?" He croaked.

 " Shhh, your very sick. Rest. " Kirishima rocked Denki in silence, the other boy coughing weakly every few minutes. 

Bakugo appears in the doorway, studying the scene before moving closer to the two.

Kirishima silently took the rag Bakugo offerd, gently wiping any remains of saliva off of Kaminari's face. 

 "Open your mouth buddy" Kirishima said, Kaminari complying. He put the thermometer into his mouth.

They waited in the dark silence until the beeping filled it. Kaminari whimpered at the sudden sound. 

104.4

That was not good.

Bakugo and Kirishima looked on with wide eyes.

 "We need to get him to the showers to wipe all this shit off of him" 

Kirishima agreed. They nodded to each other before getting to work.

Bakugo lifted the boy into his arms, and Kirishima grabbed the clothes that Bakugo had bought.

They didn't run into anyone on their excursion to the shower stalls, everyone was probably waking up around this time. 

Now that Kirishima could see Denki in the light, his worry doubled.

His skin was far too pail, a rosey red flush traveled from his cheeks and up to his ears. 

Kaminari was too fatigued to undress himself, so the boys wordlessly stripped him before starting up the water, setting it to lukewarm.

They let Kaminari sit under the stream of water, eyes now half open.

 "We need to tell Aizawa Sensei"

 "The fuck we dont, he'll be fine."

" Bakugo, that's a bad fever. " 

 "I know that the dunce face wouldn't want us to make a fuss."

 Kirishima sighed. "Fine, but we are staying with him all day. We can't leave him alone like this." 

 Bakugo nodded.

they shut off the shower, helping their Ill friend dry off. They pulled the spare clothes Bakugo brought over him. Kaminari drowned in the clothes, but it wasn't surprising given the body size diffrence. 

They made their way back to Denki's dorm room, but weren't as lucky. Iidas room was right by Kaminari's. Their class President walked from his room, fully dressed in uniform.  

 "Good morning Kirishima, Bakugo-" 

His greeting was cut short when he noticed Kaminari in Kirishima's arms. 

he looked terrible.

"Kaminari is looking quite sickly, do I need to alert recovery girl?" 

" No thanks Iida, but will you please tell Mr.Aizawa that Kaminari has caught a really bad case of the flu, so me and Bakubro need to stay and watch him. "

I'm that moment Kaminari spasmed. Kirishima, although surprised, kept the blonde from falling. Kaminari's glazed over eyes focused a little more. He put a hand up to his mouth, one clutching his stomach.

"Fuck, get the bucket." 

Kirishima didn't need to tell Bakugo, who was already grabbing for one.

Kirishima set Kaminari on the floor, who in his fever haze whimpered pitifully.

 Bakugo slid the bucket between Kaminari's arms before he started dry heaving violently. When trying to catch breaths he would cough up his lungs, it was a struggle to get air.

Kirishima clung to his side, holding up his damp hair. Bakugo held the bucket in place, both whispering words of encouragement to their friend as he dry heaved in the hallway.

Iida watched with a worried expression, but when a crowd of concerned classmates started forming in the hall, Iida held them back. 

When Kaminari struggled through his last cough attack he weakly sunk against his doorframe, feeling the need for a cold surface. 

His wish was granted when biting cold melted through the desert heat. 

Mina and Sero had been worried, so they broke through the crowd, placing a cold water bottle against their friends forehead.

"Classes start soon, we depart in ten minutes, get some breakfast in you." Iida advised, Momo also helping. 

In a few short minutes everyone had dispersed, Mina and Sero left with concerned looks before heading to the elevator.

Kaminari was set on his chair while Bakugo and Kirishima changed his sweaty sheets. After getting every thing sorted out, they led the electric blonde to his bed. They pushed the covers up to his chin, keeping a damp rag on his flushed face.

"His temperature went down to 103.5." Bakugo broke their silence. Kaminari had fallen asleep. Bakugo then went downstairse to make breakfeast, and get crackers for Kaminari. 

Everyone had left for class half an hour ago, a text notification had pulled Kirishima out of his thoughts. It was from Aizawa.

~~

As soon as his class started filing in through the door, Aizawa knew something was amiss. His thoughts were confirmed when Iida, Asido, and Sero hurriedly made their way to his desk.

"Aizawa Sensei there is something seriously wrong with Kami-"

"Yeah the dudes a mess-" 

"Mr.Aizawa Bakugo and Kirishima have asked me to relay a message to you."

The hero put a hand up, silencing his students. He then gestured for Iida to talk.

"Sir, Kaminari had fallen extremely ill. Kirishima and Bakugo were carrying him back to his room when they asked me to tell you that they needed to stay back to take care of him."

Aizawa took this in, worry pooling at the bottom of his gut. Kaminari was too sick to walk?

When the class had quieted down to study, he opened up his phone to shoot a text to Kirishima.

To: Eijiro Kirishima 

Let me know Kaminari's temperature every hour, if you need fever reducer you have permission to enter my room. (in the top cabnet.)

The typing symbols popped up before showing his students response.

From: Kirishima

Yes sir. Originally his temperature was at 104.4, but a shower lowered it to 103.5. We're going to need the fever reducer, he's rough. dry heaving every 30mn-1hr.

Aizawa did not like knowing that one of his students was in pain. None of the teachers enjoyed it when a student got sick. Sicknesses were some of the few things  recovery girl couldn't fix. 

It was unavoidable, just a few months ago Tsuyu Asui came down with a bad cold, having to go home for a week. 

Aizawa continued as normal through the day, receiving messages every hour from either Bakugo or Kirishima. Kaminari's fever hadn't gone up, but it wasn't going down either.

He decided to check on his three students during lunch time, despite the teachers teasing, calling him 'dadzawa.'

When he opened the door to Denki Kaminaris room, he was hit with the smell first.

Vomit.

There was a red bucket at the foot of his bed, no doubt where Kaminari had heaved. Sheets were dismissed in a laundry basket, a pair of clothes also on the floor. On the bed, they were all asleep.

Kaminari was in between them, a flush spread across his face, he clung to Kirishima. The red head pulled Denki's head to his chest. Bakugo was on the other side of Kaminari, protectively wrapping his body against the sick boys back.

Kaminari's sickness raged on for the next couple of days, his fever only coming down after the third day. He wasn't able to get out of bed for a week, only coming back to classes halfway into the second week. 

through most of his sickness, Kirishima and Bakugo didn't leave his side.

At least, that's what Sero told Kaminari.

He didn't remember anything.

A\N: Request open!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 982 17
I haven't wrote a story in so long so I'm sorry if this sucks. Also this is set where Bakugo is 28 in this story, reader is 27. Yes there is smut/ le...
53.3K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
30.9K 1.2K 14
Denki Kaminari is a hopeless romantic, emphasis on hopeless. As Valentine's Day rolls around, Kaminari is once again reminded how he has still yet to...
241K 6.6K 66
🍋 Bakugo is 25 living his best angry life when he meets a surprisingly shy yet outspoken girl introduced to him as Lore. 🍋 Watch them fall in love...