โ“‚โ“žโ“ฃโ“—โ“”โ“ก โ“ƒโ“โ“ฃโ“คโ“กโ“” - โ’ผโ“กโ“โ“โ““โ““โ“โ“คโ“–โ“—โ“ฃโ“”โ“ก...

By anime-lover-1127

She is the granddaughter of a founder of fairy tail She is the granddaughter of the fourth strongest man on t... More

Intro
The Wizard In Armor & The Nature Wizard
Fairies in the Wind
Lullaby

Mother Nature & Queen of the Fairies

656 11 1
By anime-lover-1127

I also don’t own much of the plot. I only changed up the plot and dialogues a little. I mostly only own what Flora and Sparky say, as well as how other characters react to their presence in the story. So the credit for most of the dialogue goes to the Fairy Tail’s rightful creator - for creating such an amazing story - Hiro Mashima.

Another thing, dragon slayer lacrimas have dragon souls inside them, and the slayers can talk to them, kinda like how in Naruto, Naruto talks to Kurama (the 9 tails fox). So if you hear second generation or third generation dragons talking to them, it’s because of that. But they need to train to be able to do that. Laxus learns to do things during his banishment. I got this idea from the writer of the book “Swipe Right”, you should check it out, it’s a great read even if you don’t ship Laxus and Lucy.

*****

In a land far far away. Lies the kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home. Bought and sold in every market place. For most magic is merely a tool. A mundane part of everyday life. For some however, magic is an art and they’ve devoted their lives to it’s practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds. They plant their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild, In a certain town sores high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. It’s name is,

Fairy Tail

*****

“I can understand cars and boats. But why would they want to hijack a train?” Lucy asks, staring out the window.

“It doesn't really seem like it would be a very good choice for getaways, since they can only follow the tracks.” Happy adds, popping up next to Lucy.

“Yes. That's true. But they are quite fast.” Erza adds from her place across from Gray.

“Or maybe they might have wanted something on the train.” Flora suggests from her place at the front of the magic mobile.

Gray once again strips down to his boxers, “Well, I guess it’s up to us to figure out where those Eisenwald guys are going in such a big hurry, and Why?”

“YOUR NAKED GRAY!” Lucy shouts comically.

“Am I?” He replies camly, looking down to see that in fact the holder mage, was correct.

“Look. The military is already down there.” Sparky points.

“She’s right.” Lucy confirms. “So if the milatarys already been called into action, then it’s only a matter of time before someone catches them.”

“I hope that is the case Lucy.” Erza says solemnly, with Flora nodding along with her. 

“We should switch now.” Erza tells Flora. Flora sighes, but complies with the red heads request non the less. Understanding that her best friend won’t let drive anymore.

Once everyone is sitting again, or in Natsu’s case, laying on the floor again, Erza drives the car onward at max speed.

*****

“You need to slow down Erza.” Gray shouts from his place in the back of the magic mobile, as the vehicle makes another sharp turn.

“I can’t” The red head shouts back. “If I slow down and we’re too late, then countless innocent lives could be taken. We have to stop Eisenwald before it’s too late.”

“But at this rate you're gonna use up all your magic before we even start fighting.”

The red head looks like she’s about to say something, but before she can Flora gracefully moves out the window to sit beside her. She thean uncuffs the magic converter from Erza’s arm to hers quickly so the car won’t stop. She then smiles at Queen of the Fairies. “There. You drive, and I’ll fuel.”

“I feel like there was something important I was supposed to tell you Lucy.” Happy says from his place in the car. Arms crossed, as he struggled to remember what it was that he was supposed to tell the brown eyed girl.

“Oh really. What was it?”

“I don’t remember. It was just something, about something, I was supposed to tell you.”  and because of this one comment the cat and the blond continued to argue throughout the rest of the group's journey to Oshibana Station.

*****

Flora just sighed as she watched Erza beat up the people working at the train station. “Whats going on!” The woman demanded. But before the workers in blue could even answer, the queen of the fairies would knock them out.

“Hey Erza. If none of them are answering you, why don’t we just go inside.” Flora suggested, if nothing else to than to stop Erza from torturing and traumatizing anymore workmen.

Erza noddes. “Splendid idea. I should know by now that I can always count on you.”

“Of course you can always count on me. I thought you should know that by now~” Flora says in a singsong voice.

“Wait does that mean I’m stuck carrying this dead weight around?” Lucy asks.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you.” Flora says, as she walks up to the blond and slings Natsu’s right arm over her shoulder.

“A small army unit stormed in earlier, but they’ve yet to return. I’m guessing that they've been caught in battle with the Eisenwald forces.” Erza informs her teammates as they run through the station. 

“This is absolutely horrible.” Flora grimaces as she sees all the bodies of the knocked out soldiers. They were scattered on the stairs, but none made it past them. Infact some didn’t even reach the bottom steps. To put it simply, they were completely wiped out.

“They’ve been completely wiped out!” Happy exclaims.

“I feel so bad for them. They probably had no idea what they were walking into.” Sparky says, sympathetically.

“They were up against an entire guild of wizards. A small contingent like this would never stand a chance against such a powerful group.” Erza says, marching forward.

“Welcome! Step into our parlor Fairy Tail flies.” A white haired man greets, mocking the wizards.

“Wow. There's so many of them.” Lucy states, fear creeping into her voice.

Erza glares at the man who had ‘welcomed’ them, “You fiend. I take it your Erigor.”

The man just chuckles from his place on top of a train.

“Come on Natsu! You need to wake up! We need your help! We need your help to fight these guys!” Lucy yells, trying, and failing, to shake the fire wizard awake.

“Uh Lucy…” Flora says hesitantly, “I don’t think what you're doing is such a good idea.”

Sparky nodes. “I agree with Mommy. I doubt what you're doing is helping his condition.”

“Their right. Good luck waking him up that way. At the rate you're shaking him, he should be ready to fight by the sixteenth of never. With the train, magic mobile, and your shaking, it’s a motion sickness triple combo.” Happy chims in.

“Don’t give me sass you cat! AND FOR THE LAST TIME! I! AM! NOT! A! VEHICLE! Lucy shouts comically.

“Hey you” A pineapple styled, black haired man in the front of the group of Eisenwald wizards,  seethed at Natsu. “It's your fault I got in trouble with Erigor. Get up.”

Natsu opens his eyes, “I know that voice.” he whispers.

“We’re not threatened by any of you. Tell us what you're planning to do with lullaby.” Erza shoutes, speaking on behalf of herself and her comrades.

“Oh you haven't heard yet” Erigor taunts. Flying higher into the air, “What do all train stations have?” he asks, cockly. 

“He uses wind magic.” Flora notes.

“You plan to broadcast the lullaby song?” Erza asks, shocked, being the first one to figure him out.

“No! He can’t do that. Can he?” Lucy asks, realizing the severity of, if what he says is true.

Flora shakes her head solemnly. “He can do that. Theoretically speaking, as long as you hear a single note played by a lullaby, it doesn't matter from who, where, why, how, or when. It should still be able to kill you.”

“That's right. Thousands of nosy onlookers have flocked to the station to get a glimpse of the action.” Erigor bragged, “Who knows, if I increase the volume enough I may be able extinguish the entire city with my melody of death.”

“What reason do you have to commit such a crime against the innocent people of this town?” Erza inquired, rage burning through her veins.

“This is a cleansing. Of all those fools out there who failed to apritacht the rights they hold so dear. Well remaining ignorant to those who have had their rights striped away. They have committed the sin of turning a blind eye to the world's injustice. Therefore the reaper has come to punish them.”

“Are you done?” Flora asks, eyes darkened beneath her green bangs. 

“What?” Erigor asks.

“I’m asking are you done your stupid little speach!” Flora shouts, “Because quite frankly I’m getting quite sick of you. You act like it’s the magic councils, or the legitimate guilds, or the system, I don’t care who your balaming! Because you know just as well as I do that you were forced out of the system because of nothing, but YOUR own actions. Whether you admit or not. YOU rejected the system. So the system in turn rejected you. SO NOW YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING THAT’S ENTIRELY ALL YOUR FAULT WELL TRYING TO DRAG INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR MISTAKES!” Flora roared. Shocking everyone in the room, including the dark wizards. Because deep down everyone of them knew. They knew that she was right.

Erigor looked stun for a moment but quickly recovered, “I don’t care. It isn’t like we’re trying to get back into the wizard league anyway. We have decided since the system has rejected us, we're gonna change it. What we want is power. Power so we can wash away the sins of the past and create a new future for ourselves.”

“You guys are completely insane. You think killing innocent civilians is gonna wash away your sins! If you do that, you're only gonna be creating more sins, nothing else.” Lucy shouts up at him.

“We’re rolling in a new age of darkness. Of Course by the time it gets here your flies will be long gone.” Kageyama yells, attacking them with shadows made of hands.

Natsu, in the blink of an eye, is in front of the team and burning the shadows away. “Eisenwald dude. I know I recognized that voice.”

“You're back to normal!” Lucy shouts happily.

“Oh wow! It looks like we’ve got ourselves a party here.” Natsu says, enthusiastic as ever to fight someone.

“No Natsu! These are the guys we have to fight!” Lucy yells at him.

Natsu curls his right hand into a fist, and punches his left hand. “Like I said it’s a party.”

“I leave them to you. Show them the power of the dark guild Eisenwald.” Erigor yells at his minions. And with that, he disappears.

“Natsu and Gray, I need you to go. Go and stop him. Whatever you do, don’t let Erigor play his melody of death.” Erza orders. “If the two of you work together, then not even Erigor the reaper can defeat you.”

“Erza’s right. We’re counting on you.” The nature mage addes. “Now go!” and with that the two are running through the train station. Because of the two mages' exit, two people from the Eizenwald guild also broke out of the pack and left the hall.

“Well catch up with them once we finish off the rest of the men here. Ok.” Erza tells the two other girls and the one sleeping exceeds.

“Right” Flora agrees.

But Lucy isn’t as sure as her fellow wizards. “Two girls against an entire magical guild?” she asks shakily.

And with that Erza summons her sword. “If you insult the Fairy Tail guild again in my presence. I swear on my blade that none of you will live to see tomorrow.”

“Wow it appeared out of thin air.” Lucy says amazed. And with that Erza begins slashing away at the enemy. 

“Now it’s a spear!”

“I’ve never seen anybody be able to requip as fast as this chick” someone commented.

“What's requip?” Lucy asks, quorisly, never having heard the name before.

“Magic weaponry isn’t really that much different than your cylastrial magic Lucy. The user can summon different weapons that they keep stored in a different dimension. And when a user switches between weapons, it’s called requiping.” Happy explains.

Flora then also enters the fray, she grabs a single vine seed from a pouch on her belt and throws it into the group of dark wizards. “Ivy Net” With her command that single seed transforms into multiple thick vines, creating a net, and trapping multiple dark wizards at once. 

Lucy, inspired by the two female mages' strength, takes a crack of her own against the wizards surrounding her. She then takes out a golden key from her brown leather key holder. “Open, gate of the giant crab, Cancer” Lucy shouts. “Cancer I need you to cut these guys up bad enough so they can’t fight anymore.”

“Ok, Baby.” and with his commands received the celestial spirit happily begins cutting up all those who stand in front of him.

“Nicely done Lucy.” Flora complements.

‘Yes. But the way he calls you baby, I can’t help but find it rather insulating.” Erza adds.

“There's still so many of them left.” Erza comments.

“But nothing we can’t handle together.” Flora says, smiling.

“No offence Flora, and it’s not that I don’t appreciate the offer, but I would like to take these guys on myself. You know, to show them just how strong a single Fairy Tail wizard can be.” Erza says, smirking  at the emerald eyed beauty. 

Flora smirks back. “Sure, I know you can handle it.”

And with that a bright scarlet circle appears underneath Erza’s feet. Her armor then glows bright yellow as it disappears and another armor takes its place, bringin at least two dosen swords with it. All the while keeping her body shining bright with light, so nobody could see anything but her head.

“Wow! What just happened? Lucy asks.

Happy once again takes on the role of informer. “Erza is able to switch her armor for wizarding armor that enhances her ability. It’s an ability that only she possesses. That’s what makes her magic special. It’s a technique called the knight.

The swords circling around Erza begin to move faster. “Circle of thorns” Erza yells, controlling her swords to form into a circle and begin attacking all the Eisenwald members. By the end of her attack only two men remained.

“All right. You're dealing with me now!” The rat faced dark wizard yells, completely ignoring the fact that the women had just taken out almost his entire guild with a single attack.

“Wait don’t do it Beart,” the round man calls out, recognizing the magic that had just been used. But before the poor man could even finish his warning, his comrade was already knocked out cold on the ground “That's the queen of the fairies Titania Erza…” He trails off. He then turns towards Flora, eyes widening in panic. “Wait! That must make you Mother Nature.” he yells, truly terrified now. What were two S-class mages doing here? After he realized who it was he was dealing with, the red coat man ran out of room.

“He’s probably gonna be looking for Erigor, I suggest you follow him.” Erza ordered, more than suggested that Lucy follow the man. Lucy nodded quickly and ran out of the room with Happy in tow. 

The second the two left, Erza collapsed. “Hey take it easy?” Flora ran to her quickly, supporting the mage.

“Gray was right. I may have overdid it on the magic mobile.” Erza sighed.

“Don’t worry. That’s why you have a team to back you up.” Flora says, 

helping Erza walk outside. But what they saw, stopped both women in their tracks.

The entire station was covered in a vicious wind dome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 6 23
Corrana Raven NightOwl was just a normal girl who got dropped off at her Aunt's house after her parents, Raven and Malachi Rallison, decided to aband...
197K 3.9K 23
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโ”†(๐˜/๐) (๐‹/๐) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
120K 6K 62
Ascent | a Fairy Tail Fanfic She was born into darkness, a darkness that forced her into the world on her own, a darkness that took away everything s...
1.3K 196 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...