Mirage- AOT OC Story

By oxXblissXxo

Hey if you get TRIGGERED about stuff you may wanna read this SPOILER WARNING: although this story centers aro... More

Chapter 1: A Lifetime Ago
Chapter 2: The Little Girl and her Tree
Chapter 3: I've Got Your Back
Chapter 4: Histroy Never Repeats Itself- But it Always Rhymes
Chapter 5: The Commandant
Chapter 6: Friends and Enemies
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 9: The Duel
Authors note
Chapter 11: Hope
Chapter 12 : New Squad
Chapter 13: The Female Titan Pt.1
Chapter 14: The Female Titan Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Runaway
Chapter 17: The Beast Titan
Chapter 18: The Winged Titan
Chapter 19: The Rest of the World
Chapter 20: Battle Cry
Chapter 21: The Assassin
Chapter 22: Shiganshina
Chapter 23: When Titans Reach The Sea
Chapter 24: Liberio
Chapter 25: Cages
Chapter 26: Reluctant Heroes
Chapter 27: Peace
A/N

Chapter 10: Ackerman

128 1 0
By oxXblissXxo

A few days had gone by since the fight. It had improved, but people still flinched when I moved to quickly. There still were a few weeks before we actually got to leave so we were occupied with menial tasks.

And then it was sparing... and Annie was sick

I fiddled with the wooden knife. Leaning back. It's a little sick how it calmed me down.

"E- excuse me?"

I turned to see the little blonde girl Christa staring at me, shaking.

S: you don't have to look so freaked out. I only bite when it gets dirty.

C: could you help me? I'm really behind with the combat stuff.

I stood up. She was shorter than me, but only by a few inches. The underground doesn't really breed people over 5'4"

S: where's that Ymir girl?

C: she got in trouble and isn't here

S: well then, I guys we'll start with the basics

I spent the whole afternoon teaching the girl how to duck and dodge attacks.

C: why don't you ever attack me with the knife?

S: last time I checked titans didn't carry knives

Reiner and Berthdolt were near us along with Eren and Connie. They both looked over:

C: well they also aren't our size.

S: yeah but they are sluggish and too heavy. If you have the ability to dodge these attacks you might stand a chance at dodging one of theirs.

C: oh! I get it now!

Reiner walked over

R: well okay miss agility- I'm basically I titan compared to you so let's go.

A couple people snickered. The whole group was watching now

S: hah! Watch and learn

Reiner took the knife first lunged forward. It was like everything was in slow motion. I studied him. He placed too much weight in his lower shoulder. It would strained his back that meant...

I jumped up over his head and dig my heel down into his spine. His back immediately gave in as he tumbled to the ground. Everyone began to laugh.

S: my turn!

I held the knife, it fit into my hand like it was made for it. Reiner took a more defensive stance- smart choice- but his front foot was shifted out too far. If I hit his knee he'd buckle and topple over.

I kept my eyes Locked on his as I ran toward. I used the knife as a distraction to act like I was going for his shoulder. Then I kicked his knee square in the center as he fell over. I jumped on him pinning his shoulders with huh my knees. I held the knife to his throat.

S: next time you challenge someone to a fight, make sure they aren't a hired assassin first.

Everyone stood in shock. Only Annie had known about my past, but after the encounter with Levi I was done hiding it like he did.

S: so you even no how many good for nothing MP's I've had laying in your position- cowering in fear? You can go ahead and join them if you want. Hone your skills to fight just so you never have to. But just know that there are people out there like me. People who would kill you, skin you, and wear it around without a second thought. You always wanna talk about reality- here's mine.

I got up and my clam facade returned or my face. Anyone else? Someone pushed through the crowd.

M: I don't want to fight, but where the hell did you learn all this? I think if we have someone dangerous around us we should know. Who exactly is Kenny the Ripper? And what's you history with Captain Levi?

I sighed

S: I can't really tell you much-

A loud sight came from the crowd

S: If I actually followed rules- I smirked

Flashback

Sage POV

Levi was 6 years older than me. I was 4 when Kenny found me. I don't remember where or why he even took me in. It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't call it a healthy relationship, but it was a bit of an improvement form how he treated Levi. For one thing I was willing to calm him "Dad". But I wouldn't say beating kids until they bleed is the best way to parent. But from the time I was 4 he was teaching me how to fight. Starting with holding a knife, then a sword, next a gun, then duel wielding 3DMG blades. There was one rule, it more like code.

"It should take at most 10 seconds to kill a man."

I lived by that. I was pretty good at most things, but I excelled with knife and 3DMG blades. I'm naturally ambidextrous, so it wasn't hard to master. Form the time I was 4 until my 10th birthday it was constant training. On my 10th birthday Kenny have me a list

K: Kill all of these by tomorrow

It was a list of 20 people, mostly MPs and mercantilism, but also a scout. I would only find out later Kenny didn't intend on em finishing. I crossed all of them off the list. The scout was a scientist named Hanji Zoe. She was supposed to be in a lab working with some higher ups I spent all night getting to the camp. I quietly slipped through the door. I was so close. She had passed out on her desk. Just as I drew my knife someone talked me form behind.

I immediately kicked them off. I had a hood and mask on to obscure my face, but without a doubt the person who had tackled me was Levi. I was so surprised I let him get in a hit before dodging.

L: who the hell is dumb enough to try to break into here? I'm surprised you go this far. You have to have some hell of a drive to be this stupid

I measured up the situation. The Hanji women had gotten up and both seemed to have good technique.
I had to do something. With one hand I drew my knives and with the other I removed the mask.

S: actually, Levi, this one isn't personal.

I took his moment of surprise to slash his shoulder and rush past. I quickly had a knife it Hanji's throat. Then the Commander showed up after hearing the ruckus.

S: looks like the whole gang is back together.

E: how the hell-

L: I have absolutely no idea

S: I've already killed 19 people tonight. This will jay be the icing on the cake.

However in my haste I hadn't realized there was a quill on the desk in form of Hanji.

She grabbed it and stabbed at my eye. I closed it just in time, but my grip had losses s and she got out.

E: come quietly Sage. We might be able to do something for you.

S: oh hell no! I'm not another Levi charity case!

I threw a knife knocking over a lamp. For began to spread around me. I unfolded my wings and printed straight through the flames and out the window.

(Time skip to the next morning)

S: I'm sorry I didn't get everyone. I was so close and the he showed up out of nowhere

Kenny just stared at the list astounded.

K: I didn't expect you to get half of these!

S: what!?

He put his hand in his shoulder.

K: I honestly just wanted to see how many you could get.

S: so you are telling me I traveled at least 50 miles there and back for some sort of experiment!?!

I shouted angrily. Kenny put his hand on my shoulder

K: look I know it doesn't always seem I'm looking out for you. But I really do care about you kid.
And I want to know that you are tough enough to to make it out there when I'm not standing next to you.
I don't know what I would do if someone hurt you.

I looked into his eyes. He was telling the truth.

S: yeah you know

K: heh. Yeah I'd probably go on a killing spree or somethin'

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. And hugged back.

Well dang that was long!! Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
297K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
1.4M 53.4K 72
She was one of the most talented cadets the regiment has ever seen. So it came quite a shock to them when they heard that she was planning to join th...
251 23 10
Y/N is a simple friendly girl who has just graduated from a medical college. Everything in her life was calm and peaceful, until she faced the fall o...