๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž: ๐…...

ะ’ั–ะด gabywabymonkey

"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง." "... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Copyright:
Update!
Update 2!
Characters:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Announcement!!! Please Read

Chapter 1:

2.6K 52 0
ะ’ั–ะด gabywabymonkey

Brian's POV:

Jack was playing with his toy car on the porch.

"Alright buddy, we gotta go or we'll be late." I said as I walked out with his backpack, making sure to pick him up.

"Okay, uh.. What do you think? Parking bake slide right up to the school?" I asked him.

"Where's mommy?" Jack asked, still playing with his toy car.

"I don't know, she's up there. She's coming." I answered him.

"Oh." was his response.

"Watch your head." I told him in his seat and buckling him up.

"You ready?" I asked Jack." There we go." I said as I finished buckling him in, making sure he was comfortable and secure.

He threw his toy car out.

"Hey buddy, cars don't fly." I said, bending down to get his car.

"Cars don't fly!" Jack repeated, causing me to chuckle a little.

I was really a father, this was really my family. I couldn't ask for anything better than this. Nothing in this world mattered more than my family and their safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dom's POV:

"Dom, you have a package out here." I heard Mia yell. "From Tokyo."

I walked outside, with her. "Tokyo? What's Han trying to convert me over to a turbo charger?" I asked, causing us both to chuckle as we watched Brian and Jack interact.

Jack threw his car out the car, causing Brian to pick it up, letting him know cars don't fly.

I looked towards my sister. "Brian in a minivan." I said to her. "Things have changed."

"He's struggling Dom." She told me. "He doesn't want me to see it... but the white picket fence is like an anchor for him. I can tell. I tried to talk to him the other night..Do you know what he said? He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars...he misses the bullets.." She said to me. sadly smiling.

"Let him settle in, give him time."

She looked up at me. "How does nine months sound?"

I looked at her. Is she saying what I think she is? She smiled and nodded, as if already knowing.     "I'm having another baby."

She looked down again, before looking back at me, that when I got it.

"And you didn't tell him, did you?" I asked and by the look on her face, she answered my question. "You gotta tell him." I told her.

She looked back at Brian and Jack. "I don't want him to be disappointed with his life...with me." She said, then returning her eyes to look at me.

"He will never be disappointed with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to him." I told her, causing her to hug me.

"Thank you." She said before going to join her family, that's when my phone rung.

"Yeah?" I asked, answering the phone without checking who it might be.

"Dominic Toretto." A British voice said. "You don't know me...you're about to."

I looked at my phone and that's when I noticed the call was coming from Tokyo, then I looked back at the package... from Tokyo.

I ran to protect Mia and the baby, "Get down!" I yelled, tackling her out the way of the house as it explodes.

Mia and I laid there in shock. We looked over to see Brian had been smashed into the window, but managed to keep their son safe.

Mia came back and her instincts kicked in. "JACK! JACK!" She yelled, beginning to run towards her boys. Brian had taken Jack out of the van and they were both trying to soothe his crying.

I looked towards the burning house, who and why were my questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not long after the house blew up, I received a call from Elena. She told me the DSS building as attacked last night and Hobbs was in the hospital.

I'd sent Mia and Brian with Jack to an old friend in the Dominican Republic.

When I arrived the the hospital, Elena met me in the front.

"Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places. He only regained consciousness this morning. First thing he said was, "Get me Dom." She said, leading me to the room Hobbs was in.

"He's in there."

I began walking towards his room, but stopped midway, turning back to Elena. "You okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine." She said. "He's waiting. Let's go."

When we reached his room, I saw he had a large cast on both his right arm and his left leg. He was watching some old television.

"Got something for you." Elena said before I entered the room. "Your files." She said as she handed some files to him.

"Thank you." He said.

"You risk your life and limbs to save the free world...and what do they give you?" Jell-O and a bad 70's TV show."  I said, which made him chuckle.

"You know, it's got its perks. Sponge baths ain't that bad."

"Dad!" a voice exclaimed from the corner of the room.

"I'm sorry baby," Hobbs said to her.

I looked back to see a young girl sitting there. I looked back at Hobbs, "Dad?"                            Hobbs was a father?

"Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody. He's a uh..he's an old friend." He said.

"Go on and say hello."

The little girl walked up to me. "Dominic Toretto, right?" She asked, I nodded slightly. "My dad said he kicked your a** once."

"Young lady watch your mouth." Hobbs said, slightly smiling.

I chuckled, "Your dads on heavy pain meds. I can understand if his history is a little hazy" I said to her.

"I doubt it." she said.

"Alright alright,  I want you to go get something to eat with Elena, while me and Toretto have a talk you hear me." He said to her, while Elena directed the young girl out of the room.

"Who did this?" I asked as soon as the two left the room.

"You remember Owen Shaw? The one we tore half of London down trying to get. Well... This is his big, bad brother. Take a look at this." He handed me a folder with files in it.

"Deckard Shaw."  I said, reading his file.

"British Special Forces Assassin. The kind of unique asset.. that no government would ever admit to employing."

"Black Ops boys."

"Worse. They created a monster. They felt Shaw was a necessary. The powers that be, felt that he knew just a little bit too much. The asset became a liability. So, they sent in 20 elite operative to retire him."

"And they missed." I said.

"That was 6 years ago and Shaw's been a ghost ever since."

"Until now." I said. "How do I find him?"

"The official answer is, you don't." He said.

"He killed Han." I saw the shocked expression he had on his face, I nodded.

"Almost killed my family."

"He also tried to put me in a body bag, too. Which is why when I get out, I'm gonna put a hurt on him so bad... he's gonna wish his mother had kept her legs closed." He said. "But until then, my official answer to you.. is stand down."

"Now you know I can't do that." I told him.

"I do know you Dom. Which is why now I give you a brother to brother answer. You do whatever it is you gotta do. When you find that sumb***h.. Just do me one favor." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Don't miss."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha Hobbs POV:

"Elena, can I go to the bathroom really quickly? I don't want you to come with me because its embarrassing. I'll be back in 5 minutes I promise." I told Elena.

As soon as I got to the restroom I called her.

"Hey samich whats wrong?" She asked.

"I think my Dad is going to "go to work" again, but this time it might be more dangerous. Can you protect his team buddies and make sure my daddy comes back home?" I asked.

"Of course babe, now be safe and get off this phone. I'll call you if anything." She said to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia POV:

We'd arrived at the DR and Brian was getting ready to join the rest of the team while I was walking with Dom's friend and his wife, thanking him.

"Listen, Dom needed a safe delivery to Rio in two days. That was a problem. Hosting his family in the Dominican Republic, that is vacation. Anyone messes with you here, they're messing with the entire country. You'll be safe." He said as his phone began to ring.

I left Jack with the wife and was given the phone. "Dom." I said.

"Yeah Mia, it's me." He said. "How's it going there?"

"We're at Mando's. This place is like a fortress." I said looking around to the armed guards. "You should see Brian. He's in full FBI mode. He built a surveillance hub in Mando's garage and everything. What about you? Did you find out who's after us?"

"Looks like the sins of London have followed us home." He said. "How did buster take the news?" He asked.

"I can't tell him. If he knew about the baby, he'd stay here with us." I said. "And with all that's going on, you're gonna need him by your side. Just watch out for him. Keep him safe and come home together."

"Tell Brian I'll see him in LA in two days." He said.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Tokyo." He answered. "I'm bringing Han home."

He said as we hung up.

I then dialed another number.

"Hey, long time no see." The voice said.

"Need to cash in that favor?" The voice asked.

"Yes, thank you. My husband and brother are going to do something dangerous...can you make sure they return home to me?" I asked.

"Of course, anything for you...is it a girl or a boy?" The voice asked.

I laughed and said the gender.

We talked a little more and said our goodbyes.

I knew they'd be protected, so I walked to the garage to see Brian listening to the news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Chapter one done, how are you guys liking it so far? What do you look forward to seeing in the upcoming chapters?

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Curing Kyle Magnusson โœ“ ะ’ั–ะด Daisy

ะŸั–ะดะปั–ั‚ะบะพะฒะฐ ะปั–ั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
Pieces Of Love ะ’ั–ะด Grey

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

56.7K 2.4K 32
~ "Love is like a puzzle; it's at first confusing, then frustrating, but if you figure it out, it's a beautiful thing." ~ Moving to a new t...
Pluto ะ’ั–ะด Kyra

ะ‘ะพั”ะฒะธะบะธ

80.8K 4.4K 30
Pluto thai gl novel แ€™แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€ฌแ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บ
A Chance towards Happiness ะ’ั–ะด Senamin

ะคะตะฝั‚ะตะทั–

132K 9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...