Let's Bet //Cedric Diggory//

By Seongbyeol

"We are supposed to be on patrol." "Oh we are." He threw something shiny at me, which I manage to catch. "I... More

face claims
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
Sorry....
11.2?
12
13
14
Epilogue
Bonus : kisses

Impossible

2.1K 28 0
By Seongbyeol

I'm writing another story!

It's another Cedric Diggory one, and you could say it's the sequel to Let's Bet. I mean it is. But the main gal isn't Lilou. It does follow along with how Let's Bet ended, although unlike that one, this one doesn't really follow any of the books/movies. So there's definitely going to be slow updates. I apologize for that. But if you're interested, you can go and check it out. And if you do, thank you so much!

Anyway, thank you for reading Let's Bet and enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.4K 13
When Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, he is livid. He didn't bloody want to join a deadly tournament, but it seems like no one believes...
146K 2.6K 45
"I love you, okay? You're going to have to get used to it" He whispered after kissing my forehead. He really does love me. He's always loved me. This...
50.6K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
40.5K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...