A Werewolf and a Human [2] St...

Par TeenWolfHuman

Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins an... Plus

Chapter 1: Tattoo
Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 3: Fireflies
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed
Chapter 6: Motel California
Chapter 7: Currents
Chapter 8: Visionary
Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 10: The Overlooked
Chapter 11: Alpha Pact
Chapter 12: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 13: Anchors
Chapter 14: More Bad Than Good
Chapter 15: Galvanize
Chapter 16: Illuminated
Chapter 17: Silverfinger
Chapter 18: Riddled
Chapter 19: Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 20: Echo House
Chapter 22: De-Void
Chapter 23: Insatiable
Chapter 24: The Divine Move
Chapter 25: The Dark Moon
Chapter 26: 117
Chapter 27: Make-Up Date
Chapter 28: Muted
Chapter 29: The Benefactor
Chapter 30: I.E.D.
Chapter 31: Orphaned
Chapter 32: Weaponized
Chapter 33: Time of Death
Chapter 34: Perishable
Chapter 35: Monstrous
Chapter 36: A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 37: Smoke and Mirrors
THIRD BOOK
NOTICE: Editing/New Stories
NEW STORIES!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2019

Chapter 21: The Fox And The Wolf

2.8K 78 2
Par TeenWolfHuman

++++++

Mr. Yukimura was organizing and grading some tests over at his desk in the high school. School was out that day so he was enjoying the peace and quiet while he worked. But the peace and quiet was broken when he heard a slight buzzing noise. He looked around and noticed that it was coming from a fly. It was zipping around until it landed at the side of his desk. Mr. Yukimura went and took a text book and hovered over it before he went and slammed it down on the bug.

"Coming in on a Saturday, now that's dedication."

Mr. Yukimura looked up and saw that it was Stiles. Or rather it was Stiles' body. He knew better to not let himself be deceived. "Stiles," he said calmly. "What brings you here?"

Stiles just looked to the side. "Where's she hiding them?"

Mr. Yukimura shook his head. "I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about."

Stiles moved over to the bookshelf at the opposite side of the room. "Her little knives," he droned out as he went and took a book and threw it to the floor. "The daggers," he said throwing another book away. "We know what they are." 

"I'm sorry, did you just say, we?" Mr. Yukimura asked, slightly confused. Void Stiles smirked. "Yes, we." a voice said next to Mr. Yukimura and he froze. He turned his head to see Sabrina standing there next to him. Or rather, Sabrina's body.  

Stiles then threw the rest of the books down. "The physical representation of her tails." He then looked over at Yukimura to see that he was looking a bit nervous. "However the hell that works."

Mr. Yukimura swallowed his unease down as best he could and tried to appear undeterred. "Perhaps you two would like to do some reading on it. I could direct you to the section of Japanese Myth in the library."

Sabrina smiled. "No...We'd like to talk to you." She stepped closer to Mr. Yukimura. "The older the tail, the stronger the oni. Am I right?" "We know there's one left," Stiles said as he stepped closer. "We know it's the strongest." 

Stiles had gotten right in front of the desk and Sabrina walked over and stood next to him. The two were staring at him with a mix of a glare and a smirk. 

"I'm sorry but I can't help you," he insisted again.

"Oh," Stiles said before looking down at the book. "You'll talk." said Sabrina as Stiles then picked the book up and revealed the fly. It wasn't dead and as soon as it was free, it flew right into Mr. Yukimura's mouth. Stiles and Sabrina watched as the teacher started to grab at his throat and try to cough and gag it out. "They always talk."

++++++

Allison came over to the Sheriff's house and brought a bag with the town map as well as some other things that were still hidden from the apartment.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find," she said as she dropped and opened the bag at the Stilinski's living room table.

There were some ropes, cuffs, binds, mountain ash, stun guns and a handheld tranq gun.

"Take all of it," her father told her. 

"Okay, what's the plan here?" the Sheriff asked.

"Well our best shot right now is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House especially if he went through something stressful there." "What about Sabrina?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. "No one has seen her for days," Derek stated.

"Where else has Stiles and Sabrina shown up?" Argent asked the room. "The school. The hospital," his daughter answered.

"Okay, hold on," Derek said stopping them. "We did this already. They disappeared, we started looking for them, then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Argent saw that Derek was right. "They're getting us to repeat the same moves." 

"So, what do we do? Wait for them to come to us?" Allison asked. Derek shook his head. "We can't. Not if we want to find them before the Oni when the sun goes down." "Well Scott's working on that right now with Kira," the Sheriff told him. "And that's the problem," Argent put in. "We're all trying to outfox the fox."

They all took a moment to realize that this was getting to be much more difficult and tenser than they originally thought. The Sheriff could see the weight of the situation now bearing on all of them.

"Listen," he said to the three of them. "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

Derek shook his head. "I won't be the first wolf to run from a fox."

Argent held up the electric rod. "And, apparently I'm carrying around a lightsaber," he said to his daughter. The Sheriff shared the joke that Parrish gave him back at the station while they were waiting for Allison.

Allison looked down at the map. "Okay, Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House. Sheriff, it's you and me in the hospital. Then, we all meet in the school."  

The Sheriff moved to go with Allison while Derek and Chris Argent lagged behind. When he saw that the Sheriff was out the door, Chris quickly moved for his bag and took out some guns. He then moved to quickly pocket them but Derek had turned around and caught him.

"Making sure you have a few lethal options, just in case?" Derek said a bit spitefully at him.

Chris threw him a look before moving loading a mag into one of them. "I like to prepare for the worst," he said in his defense.Derek kept the glare as he moved to head out the door. Chris then moved to follow after him.

++++++

The Sheriff was with Allison at the hospital. They didn't find any trace of Stiles or Sabrina anywhere there. They were heading into the elevator, just silently staring at the doors as they closed. The silence carried on until the Sheriff just started shaking his head as it all came rushing back. Them running around town trying to find someone, his very son and his son's girlfriend who was a werewolf along with her twin brother, Scott. He then realized how crazy his life had become in such a short time.

"I don't know how you guys do it," he mumbled to Allison. The girl came from a family whose whole legacy was tied to all of this. "You're all so strong. You're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up."

Allison rubbed at her face as she kept herself from facing him. "I am failing Econ," she admitted. He blinked his eyes. "Is that Coach's class?" She nodded. "Well, I'll have a talk with him." Allison almost smiled, but she caught herself. "Please, don't," she said to him in a small voice. The Sheriff saw her distress and went and stopped the elevator. "Hey, you okay?" he asked her lightly.

Allison kept her eyes on her feet, trying very hard not to look at him. "I'm not...fearless. I'm terrified. I don't know if Isaac is dying right now. I don't know if I made a mistake with Scott," she said with her voice starting to crack. "I don't know what my dad is thinking. I don't know if we should trust Derek. I don't know-" 

She couldn't find it in herself to keep talking but the Sheriff moved in to hug her. Allison started crying harder when he did. She felt that she didn't deserve this. To be comforted by the father of the one that she had done such horrible things to and still hadn't forgiven her and to be honest, a part of her didn't blame him. That on top of everything else going on with her. First that Isaac didn't look like he was getting any better. Than, after last night, she was even more confused on whether she made the right choice to let Scott go. And now with all the things going on with her father being on the run from the law now. She didn't know how that would affect their lives. She didn't know how to handle all of it.

"You want to know what's funny?" he asked her while he hugged her. "You're starting to sound just like a cop." That actually made Allison let a small laugh loose. He then pulled away and looked her in the eye. "Hey. You are going to be okay." She wiped at her nose but nodded at him. "Okay," he said as he let go of her.

The Sheriff was about to start the elevator up again when his phone started blaring. He took it out and he and Allison saw an alert had been sent to him.

"What is that?" she asked him.

"Someone is breaking into my house. After Stiles started sleepwalking, I had some security precautions put in. Motion sensors. Cameras." He then moved to activate the cameras he installed. Suddenly, the feed started coming in.

"Is that his room?" she asked as she dimly recognized the place.

They focused their gaze and saw that there was not one but two people in there sitting on the bed. It was Stiles and Sabrina. Or rather, the Nogitsune inside of them. The two were looking straight at the camera, and waving at it. As if they knew that they were watching them right now.

++++++

The Sheriff contacted Derek and Chris and told them about Stiles and Sabrina being in his room and they all headed for the Stilinski House. They all waited for each other by the front of the house and then moved in. They carefully went upstairs but saw that the room was empty.

Derek moved through the house but saw that there was no sign of him anywhere. "He's gone," he said when he met them all back in Stiles' room.

"But he left something behind." The Sheriff then pointed to a chessboard that had pieces set up with colored sticky notes. "What is all this?" Chris asked as they all moved to hover over it. "What are these sticky notes for?" "This is what Stiles and Sabrina used to try to explain to me about all of...you," the Sheriff said looking particularly over at Derek.

Allison narrowed her eyes at the board. "Maybe it's a message from Stiles and Sabrina. The real Stiles and Sabrina."

Chris moved to pick up one of the pieces that were taken out and saw that it was Isaac's. He analyzed the board fully and realized that all of the wolves and Deaton were on the same side. He also looked and saw that he and his family, along with Jennifer, Jackson and Matt were on the opposing side. He took a closer look and saw that Isaac's piece was actually of the opposing side as well.

Derek noticed something too. "Any reason why my name is on the King?" The Sheriff looked at the board's setup. "Well, you're heavily guarded and I guess the alarming detail is that, you're one move from being in checkmate."

Chris realized what this was now. "It's not a message from Stiles and Sabrina. It's a threat from the Nogitsune." Allison understood the message. "They are at the loft. That's what they are trying to tell us." "And they wants us to come there," Chris finished.

Derek took a look out the window and saw the time. "Night's falling." "This couldn't sound any more like a trap," said Chris to the others. The Sheriff shook his head. "I don't think it is." "I think your opinion is slightly biased Sheriff," Chris said back to him.

The Sheriff held his hand out to him. "Look, hear me out. What we're dealing with here is someone who lacks motive. No rhyme, no reason, right?" "Meaning what?" Chris asked him. "Our enemies are not a killer. They are tricksters. The killing is just a by-product." Derek narrowed his eyes. "If you're trying to say that it won't kill us, I'm not feeling too confident about that." "It won't. It wants irony. It wants to play a trick. It wants, a joke. All we need to do...is come up with a new punchline."

Chris privately thought that Stilinski was trying to delude himself and bring the rest of them along with him. He understood, this wasn't just anyone they were dealing with, it was his son and his son's girlfriend. But the reality was that this thing is wearing his son and his son's girlfriend and will milk it for all the advantages that fact gives it. But he would keep a clear head, even if everyone else refused to. "The sun is setting Sheriff. What do you have in mind?"

++++++

The Sheriff wanted to enter first. It was his son and Sabrina in there and he was sure, possessed or not, that nothing would happen to the two. Allison, Chris and Derek understood and let him go first. He went and pulled the door open and quickly spotted his son but Sabrina wasn't there. Stiles was standing in front of the windows, just staring at the sunset. After a few seconds, he started to slowly turn around and face him. A sad look was on his face as he looked back at him.

"Hi dad," Stiles mumbled.  

[Edited 4/7/17]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.5K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
79.6K 1.1K 26
When the forgotten and youngest Mikaelson goes to beacon hills with her aunt and uncle , who are more like her parents, to support her best friend...
37.1K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
214K 4.1K 24
Sabrina McCall is Scott's twin sister. The McCall twins knew everything about one another. Scott even knew about Sabrina's crush on their best friend...