Imposters (Tododeku & Kiribak...

By LateNightReader1967

Summary: Two years after the accident with AFO, the Anarchy disappears. Musutafu became a peaceful place as n... More

Imposters: Chapter One- New Beginnings
Imposters: Chapter Two- New Life
Imposters: Chapter Three- Storm is Coming
Imposters: Chapter Four- Introduction & Suspects
Imposters: Chapter Six- Paranoid or Not
Imposters: Chapter Seven- Growing Worries
Imposters: Chapter Eight- Pins and Needles
《Not an Update》●Author's Note●

Imposters: Chapter Five- Warning & The Past

54 4 4
By LateNightReader1967

Midoriya glared, "What the hell are you talking about?" Shindo chuckles as the green-haired boy growled. "Sorry, I forgot that you take a while to understand. What I'm trying to say is that I know more about Todoroki than you do." Midoriya wanted nothing more than to punch the smile off this bastard's face. "Shouto has never mentioned you before. He doesn't know you." Shindo smirks, "It doesn't mean that we'll ge to know each other. Things change, Izuku." Midoriya didn't give this bastard permission to use his given name. His inner Kacchan spoke, "You know nothing about him. So, you better fucking stay the hell away from him." Shindo chuckles, "I'm hurt, Izuku." He placed a hand on his chest as he appears to be hurt. This asshole thought this whole thing was a joke to him. None of this was a joke to Midoriya. He wanted to know how Shindo knew Shouto.

'I'm about to make this guy wish that he never met me. No one talks about Shouto that way. This guy is lucky that bystanders are standing nearby.'

"What's your deal? Do you think Shouto would open up to anyone? He's different," Midoriya declared. Shindo twirls the straw between his fingers. "It seems that guilt and shame brings Shouto down. I could use that to my advantage. Shouto thinks he's strong, but he's weak." Midoriya's anger grew inside the green-haired boy. 'If I get arrested for murder, it'll be worth it.' He wasn't going to let anyone talk about Shouto that way. "It could be interesting to learn," Shindo continues. He could see the anger in Midoriya's eyes. Midoriya didn't like where this conversation was going. He didn't think Shindo was going to respond this way. "And your endgame?" Midoriya was pressing more information. He didn't know what he was getting himself in. Shindo glances at the green-haired boy, "I want your boyfriend." Midoriya laughs, "You're a fucking idiot. You think Todoroki would like you. You're fucking insane. Todoroki has standards, and you meet none of them."

Midoriya was losing his cool. Shindo smirks, "How sure are you, Izuku? I mean, it might be hard for you to understand." Shindo had a smile on displayed as Midoriya glares. Shindo was getting on his nerves. Midoriya growled, "Stay the hell away from him. I'll make sure of it." Midoriya wasn't going to let anything happen to Shouto. He promised to take care of Shouto.

Shindo smiles and flicks the straw in Midoriya's direction. "You can't keep me away from Todoroki. You wouldn't want Todoroki to find you controlling and possessive like his past boyfriend." Midoriya didn't know how this guy knew this. It was raising red flags in Midoriya's head. 'How did he know about Inasa?' Midoriya's anger grew as Shindo was pushing his buttons. Midoriya was about to yell at this bastard and beat the shit out of him. Until Todoroki was sitting beside the green-haired boy, "Midoriya, are you okay?" Todoroki saw that his boyfriend seemed tense. "Yeah, Midoriya, are you okay?" Midoriya hated how this bastard pretended to act innocent. Right now, Midoriya wanted to pull his hair out. "Yeah, I'm okay," Midoriya said.

Todoroki decided to ask his boyfriend later. He felt Midoriya's hand move around his waist and pull him close. Todoroki smiles at Midoriya and moves closer. Shindo glares at the couple as Midoriya glares at Shindo. The waitress walked over to their table and requested for their orders as the trio ordered their meals. Todoroki wondered why Shindo invited him for some soba but ordered something else. Todoroki could guess that the man didn't like soba. The red and white-haired boy hummed in delight, "Shindo, you're not wrong. The soba here is amazing." Shindo returns the smile. "I'm glad that you like it," Shindo said.  Midoriya wonders what would happen if he snapped this guy's neck.

'Stop! You're not a killer anymore.'

Midoriya took a deep breath as he had to control his urge to slaughter this guy. Todoroki felt Midoriya's arm tighten around him. "Ouch, Midoriya, can you lessen your grip?" Midoriya realizes what he's doing and lessens his grip. "Sorry, Shouto." Shouto nods his head before returning back to his meal. Midoriya saw the smirk on Shindo's face. Something about this guy was familiar. He couldn't place his finger on it. He decided that he shouldn't worry about it. He needed to focus on Shouto and Shindo. Shindo seemed interested in Shouto while his boyfriend was clueless. What would Todoroki think? He shouldn't control who Todoroki gets to be friends with. Shindo was right. He had no control over Todoroki's decisions, but he had to protect him. He still plans to propose to Shouto. He need times, but does he really have any time left?

Todoroki could tell that Midoriya was tense. He wanted to ask him if something was bothering him, but he couldn't say it. Shindo invited him out for lunch, so he didn't want to cause a scene. He decided that he'll ask later. What if he's angry for accepting Shindo's offer? Last night, Midoriya was going to ask him something, but he didn't. 'Was he going to break-up with me?' Todoroki didn't want it to be a possibility. He didn't want to lost Midorya again. Not like last time after the accident.

*****

"I'm sorry."

Todoroki shook his head, "No, no, Izuku, don't leave me." Todoroki was brushing aside Midoriya's green curls as the boy was barely conscious. Izuku smiled at Todoroki as he was losing consciousness. The darkness was begging him to let go, but Midoriya didn't want to let go. He was leaving so much behind. He didn't want to leave Todoroki. 'I'm sorry, dad. I didn't want you to find out like this.' Uraraka watched Todoroki hug Midoriya's body tightly. Toshinori watches the scene as Bakugou drops to his knees. "Damnit, Deku!" Toshinori couldn't believe that his son was the Shadow Killer. It explained how Izuku got hold of the police records. Midoriya was hunting down criminals with the rest of the Anarchy. He spent so much time hunting them down that he didn't realize the truth.

Toshinori could hear the faint sounds of an ambulance arriving onto the scene. Todoroki heard sirens going off as the paramedics tried to pry Midoriya from Todoroki. "Half n half, let him go." Todoroki could hear Bakugou's words, and finally, let go of the green-haired boy's body. Todoroki knew he was vulnerable and tried to get a grip on himself. However,  he couldn't hold back the tears. Bakugou held his arms out for Todoroki as the boy accepted his offer. He let his tears fall as he was hugging the blond. Bakugou didn't think he would ever see Todoroki like this. He hid his emotions, so this was shocking. He never wanted to see Todoroki like this. Bakugou glanced at the ambulance that was heading to the hospital.

'If you fucking die in me, Deku. I will fucking kill you. Half n half needs you, so you better live.'

Toshinori could see the bloody bandages wrapped around Todoroki's hand and the cuts on Kirishima's skin. Somehow these two were involved in the chaos that went down. Soon, he connected the dots and knew the truth. Midoriya mentioned that two of his friends went missing. Todoroki and Kirishima were apart of the Anarchy. He couldn't ignore the fact that Bakugou was a part of the group since the male wasn't wearing his mask. Toshinori didn't know if he should arrest the other three. At first, he wanted to take the Anarchy down, but things were different now.

Once they arrived at the hospital, Todoroki had his hand checked. Bakugou and Kirishima were inside the room with the red and white-haired male. "They know who we are," Bakugou stated. Kirishima was adjusting to his bandages, "Yes, it would've been nice to know beforehand that you guys brought the police." Bakugou sighed as he could tell that Kirishima was angry and worried. "Deku didn't tell me. I doubt any of us knew that he was going to do this," Bakugou tsks.

Todoroki glances down, "I knew his plan." Todoroki couldn't hide the truth from them. They had a right to know. "What the hell are you saying, half n half?" Bakugou had his attention set on Todoroki. "I knew his plan from the beginning. He knew that you would try to stop him, so he did it behind your back. He couldn't let you stop him. All for One could've won if Midoriya didn't do anything. I went along with his plan. I couldn't-" Bakugou interrupted Todoroki before he could finish his sentence.

"Shitty Deku is in the ICU right now! There's a high chance that he might not survive. Are you even listening to yourself!" Todoroki winced at Bakugou's yelling. "I knew the risks, Bakugou!" Todoroki glared at the blond as Bakugou laughs. "What if Deku dies? What are you going to do, Icy-Hot?" Todoroki was speechless. He didn't know how to respond to Bakugou's questions. Kirishima walked forward and placed a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "Bakugou, the last thing Todoroki needs is this. We're all in trouble, so let's focus on that." Kirishima glances at Todoroki to see the bruises layering his pale skin. Kirishima couldn't stop thinking about Overhaul's words.

"Todoroki, I-I know what happened to you. Overhaul mentioned someone named Giran," Kirishima said. Todoroki froze at the sound of the man's name. Bakugou looked confused, but he saw the horror and fear on Shouto's face.

The sound of the door sliding open interrupted Todoroki before he could have the opportunity to respond. "Hello, kids," Toshinori greeted them. He closed the door behind him as the three straighten up. "Chief-" Toshinori held his hand up for Bakugou to stop. "There's no point of lying to the authorities. Four years since the Anarchy made its first appearance and I didn't think you four would be involved in this madness. It did explain how the Anarchy had enough money to fund their plans and how they were able to collect records from the police department. I need you three to fill up the blanks. I need to know why you three chose to go down this path. I would've asked my son first, but Izuku is in the surgery room."

Toshinori sighed, "I need to know the truth. About the Anarchy because we're looking at a life sentence for you four." The three shared a glance between them as Bakugou sighs. "What do you want to know?" They were willing to answer any of the chief's questions. "Why? Why would you four risk your lives?" Todoroki glanced down, "Toshinori, we did what the police couldn't. We killed because people deserve justice. Not all of us had a normal childhood."

Bakugou tsks, "Shitty Deku's father is All for One. Don't you think that's enough to fuck up a child? Deku doesn't even talk about his past, so what makes you think it was good? Half n half had a shitty childhood with his abusive father, and Kiri watched his parents die in front of him." Bakugou crosses his arms as he leans against the wall. No one was going to ask that Bakugou didn't reveal any hint about his past. Toshinori sighs, "That doesn't answer my question. Why were you four involved? You could've come to the police or an adult that you trust. You-"

"You think that'll work!" Everyone glanced at Todoroki as the boy glances down. "My father would've paid someone off to hide the truth," Todoroki stated with anger. "Toshinori, there's always a reason for what we did. I never wanted anyone to go through the pain I went through." Toshinori's eyes widen as Todoroki continued.

Todoroki didn't know how to start, but he knew what he was going to say. "Have you heard of arranged marriages?" Toshinori nods his head as Shouto takes a deep breath. "My mom was forced to marry my father. She didn't have a choice when her family accepted my father's deal. My father didn't care about her. He wanted popularity and her family's wealth. However, that wasn't enough for him. He demanded more from my mom. He forced her to give birth to four kids. My father labeled my siblings as failures in his eyes and pushed them aside."

"Touya was the closest he came to being perfect until I was born. My old man would hurt us if we disobeyed. He made sure we didn't step out of line, or he'll hurt us. My mom would try to stop him, but he abused her. He would hit her over and over to teach us a lesson. One day, she couldn't take it. I remembered hearing her on the phone. She was making herself tea. I walked in when I heard her comparing my siblings to my father. I didn't know what I was getting myself into that night when she saw me." Todoroki stops for a moment as he tries not to think about it.

"She called my left side unbearable to look at before she spilled the boiling water on my left eye. She thought I looked like my father. I was self-conscious about my scar and was bullied about it. My father refused to pay for tutors, so I had to deal with it. I met a nice boy. He was my first friend, my first love, and my abuser. He claimed it to be love, but it wasn't love. He would hurt me if I stepped out of line. I tried to be perfect for him until-" Todoroki grips the side of the bed. He tries to hold back the tears. "I-I told Yaoyorozu about the abuse, and she thought I needed some time away from Inasa. We went out that night. We were just 16. I didn't think something bad would happen."

Kirishima could hear the way that Todoroki's voice breaks. "Giran. He was following me and Yaoyorozu. We didn't know that he had a friend helping him. They were going to take advantage of Yaoyorozu. I couldn't sit there and watch. I let myself take her place." Todoroki couldn't the tears fall from his eyes. "Yaoyorozu and I managed to escape, but it was too late to stop them from-" Todoroki couldn't say that word as he tries to find his voice.

"We told our families and Endeavor forced to keep our mouths shut. He didn't believe that boys could get r-raped. He told us that he would make sure that the police wouldn't believe us. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't say anything. Everything was getting worst. I ended my friendship with Yaoyorozu. I couldn't face her. Inasa didn't know anything about it. I tried to hide it, but the pain wouldn't stop hurting. Inasa was angry about my behavior. I tried to act perfectly, but I couldn't. I kept failing! Inasa wouldn't stop hurting me. I ignored the pain and pretended that everything was okay until Midoriya helped me. I didn't know that Inasa was trying to protect my mom."

Shouto felt the tears trail down his cheeks, "My mom died a few days after my break-up. I didn't even get the chance to tell her goodbye. It hasn't been long since she died. I was 20. Inasa didn't tell me until a few months ago. I blamed myself for her death. I hated that my father had so much control over my life. I couldn't stay back." Anger replaced Shouto's tears, "At the age of 18, we agreed to form the Anarchy. Midoriya had Bakugou and Kirishima on his side. When I put the mask on, it feels like none of the pain existed. I joined the Anarchy to make sure no one ever went through the pain I went through. I wasn't going to ever be weak again." Todoroki finished his statement as Toshinori was speechless.

Bakugou remained quiet as he kept his thoughts inside. He knew about Todoroki's shitty father and Inasa's abuse, but he didn't know everything. He only knew the surface of Todoroki's pain. "You don't have to say anything," Shouto said. Kirishima sat down beside his friend and hugged him. Todoroki accepted the hug. Bakugou tsks, "So, Cheif, are you even prepared to listen to our stories? We can't sugarcoat the truth. The people in Musutafu called us the villains, but are we?" Bakugou walked forwards to the chief of police. "Not all of us think it easy to confess our pain. Not all of us are strong enough to do it without tearing ourselves down."

Bakugou could see Toshinori sighed, "I have another option." Todoroki looked at the chief as he sighs. "I want you all to give up." Kirishima looked at the officer, confused, "What do you mean?" Toshinori glanced down at the ground. "I want you four to quit the Anarchy. Pretend that the organization disappeared, and I'll make sure that no one finds out about this." Todoroki couldn't believe what he was hearing. Toshinori smiled, "I'm allowing you guys to start over."

Todoroki was about to thank Toshinori until the door slides open. One of the doctors was standing there. "Toshinori, sir, your son is awake." Toshinori nods his head as the three follow behind. Midoriya was laying down on the bed with an air mask on his face. "Hey, dad," Midoriya said. Midoriya's green eyes trail on the figure standing beside his dad. "Todoroki." Todoroki rushes over to Midoriya and hugs him tightly. Midoriya couldn't hold back the tears as he pulls the air mask off. Todoroki kisses Midoriya on the lips while they were crying. Bakugou walks forward and smacks the behind of the head. "Goddamnit Deku," Bakugou growls.

"Kacchan-" Bakugou hugs Midoriya, "If you say anything, I'll kill you." Midoriya squeaks and keeps quiet as Kirishima joins the hug. Midoriya was happy that he survived. Maybe everything was finally going to be okay. He could see the smile on his father's face. Toshinori didn't look disappointed. He was happy that his son survived. Toshinori's mind went back on Todoroki's confession.

'They deserve to be happy. I won't let anyone find out the truth.'

******

Bakugou walked inside the police department. Kirishima was getting things for their apartment. He noticed a few changes as he notices his friends working. "Bakugou!" Bakugou turns to see Kaminari and Sero. "It's nice to see you again," Kaminari said. Bakugou tsks, "I can't believe you're still working here." Kaminari rolls his eyes playfully, "Hey! You can't be talking. You're going to work here again." Bakugou couldn't argue since he was going to work at the police station again. "Good luck with Toshinori's replacement. He's a bit strict." Bakugou scoffs, "I'll be okay, dunce face."

"Oh! Do I hear an explosive blond cursing again?" Bakugou growls when he sees Uraraka approach him. "What do you want round face?" Uraraka smiles, "I'm guessing you haven't talked to Deku." Bakugou tsks, "What the hell are you saying? I would care less about shitty Deku." Uraraka giggles at the blond before smiling. "Deku-Kun didn't propose." Bakugou erupted in laughter. "Should've known that Deku would chicken out. I'm going to-" Bakugou was interrupted when he noticed a man step out of Toshinori's old office. "Katsuki Bakugou, if you're done playing around. I would like to see you in my office." Bakugou felt insulted that this guy interrupted him.

Bakugou sat down in front of Night-Eye's office. "You want to return back to duty," Night-Eye asked as he looked over Bakugou's folder. "Yeah, I do." Bakugou didn't know what exactly to say. All he knew is that if he was rejected by this job. He could try something else. "Okay, you're in." Bakugou looked at the man surprised. "Um, thanks for the job." Night-Eye looked at the blond before standing up. "Just answer this one question." Bakugou nods his head as Night-Eye glanced at Bakugou's file.

"What do you know about the Anarchy?" 

*
*
*
*
*
A/N: 3354 words. Welp, that's a lot of words. I usually write around 2,000-2,500 words. I hope you guys like the chapter. 😅. Most of this chapter was about their past, basically the aftermath of the accident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
712K 32K 32
Izuku Midoriya was a college student, just trying to get his teaching degree. He had been living in the sam duplex house for a year now and hadn't ha...
125K 4.5K 37
Midoriya can't believe it. Dead from a stupid accident. Dead. They say that if you travel through Musutafu at night, you'll hear piano music and sing...
14.4K 394 24
Sequel of my other tododeku fanfic Hated!! 5 years since Izuku Midoriya, an omega found his place in this world.And his mate and partner Shoto Todoro...