𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘! blackpink mem...

By choxrry

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖳𝖮 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔... More

─── ⊹♤˖ ࣪ᯤ 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡
࣪ᜊ˖ jennifer ibarra
࣪ᜊ˖ her facts
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦
࣪ᜊ˖ dating log
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔
࣪ᜊ˖ universes explained
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦
─── 𖥔♠︎˖ ࣪⌗ 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦

࣪ᜊ˖ ships within

2.6K 56 3
By choxrry

WHISTLE!
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ JENNIFER : IBARRA
𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ BLACKPINK : #𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛
❝𝖩𝗨𝖲𝖳 𝖶𝖧𝗜𝖲𝖳𝖫𝗘 𝖳𝗢 𝖬𝗬 𝖧𝗘𝗔𝖱𝖳❞

❝𝖲𝗢𝗢𝖫𝗜𝗔❞
𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝖥𝗘𝖱 : 𝖩𝗜𝖲𝗢𝗢

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ KNOWING E/O : since 2016
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP : best friends + siblings
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ CLOSENESS : 9%
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ POPULARITY : 9.7%

𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ BACKGROUND
JISOO IS LIKE THE OLDER SISTER KIMBERLY NEEDED IN HER LIFE. she made sure she never felt excluded when she joined the lineup and the older woman is always there to take care of her when she's too busy taking care of everyone else. she helps her with her duties as leader and makes the burden easier to carry. she's also the one who got kimberly into mobile games in an attempt to bond and make her comfortable, so they play games together as often as they can. jisoo loves kimberly with every inch of her being and it's clear to see how much comfort she brings the younger woman.

❝2𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭❞
𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝖥𝗘𝖱 : 𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝗘

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ KNOWING E/O : since 2016
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP : best friends + hint of romance
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ CLOSENESS : 8%
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ POPULARITY : 10%

𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ BACKGROUND
KIMBERLY USED TO FEEL REALLY BAD WHEN SHE DEBUTED. people would try to turn them against each other, making a huge deal out of every single interaction between them and kimberly was scared jennie would resent her. they used to have a coworker relationship until they both hung out with the other girls and they became inseparable after that. kimberly is often seen nagging at jennie, babying her, and carrying things for her without jennie even asking her to, even being dubbed "jennie's boyfriend" by netizens. she truly cherishes the bond she has with jennie and would do anything for her.

❝𝖭𝗢𝗔𝖭𝖭𝗘❞
𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝖥𝗘𝖱 : 𝖱𝗢𝖲𝗘𝗔𝖭𝖭𝗘

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ KNOWING E/O : since 2016
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP : best friends + hint of romance
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ CLOSENESS : 10%
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ POPULARITY : 9.9%

𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ BACKGROUND
ROSÉ HAD A FRIEND CRUSH THE SECOND KIMBERLY WAS INTRODUCED TO THEM. she made it her mission to be the mexican woman's best friend and with a bit of flirting, she succeeded. kimberly will never shut up about how much of an amazing person rosé is and compliments her every chance she gets. "roseanne is an angel. i'd give her the world if i could." she holds a lot of admiration for the older woman and it's evident that she'll always be rosé's biggest fan. they're just always there to support each other, whether it be composing a song or stealing a laptop. these girls are inseparable.

❝𝖫𝗔𝖫𝗜𝗔❞
𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝖥𝗘𝖱 : 𝖫𝗔𝖫𝗜𝖲𝗔

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ KNOWING E/O : since 2016
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP : best friends + siblings
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ CLOSENESS : 9%
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ POPULARITY : 9.6%

𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ BACKGROUND
KIMBERLY SWEARS LISA'S FAVORITE HOBBY IS MESSING WITH HER. she does not let her breath. she always finds something to tease her for and kimberly can't do anything but laugh in defeat. she really doesn't mind though and lisa's teasing actually helped get her out of her shell. kimberly tends to be a bit quieter than the others but when around the thai woman, it's like she doesn't know how to keep her voice at its normal volume. just one glance at each other and they're trying not to laugh on national tv. separate them if you want some peace and quiet.

choxrry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.8K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
125K 6.3K 29
Mason Park is planning his retirement from his CEO position at his business. He has options, but one option rises above the rest, his youngest daught...
215K 3K 42
᯽ᐝ∗ ⌦ ⁑ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 ⋮ ⍤⟅⚄ 💌 ☇ 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄'𝗌 𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 ❘✩ ❝ 𝘁𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗶𝗌 𝗮 𝗹𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗳𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗺𝖾 𝘁𝗈 𝘆𝗈𝗎 ❞ ━╴in which elsie...
13.8K 498 61
Rosé being Rosie funny and adorable...... Jennie being Jen....but both love each other. some random things in here ......