Keep it undercover //Shawn Me...

By _Red_Girl_

It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the... More

Characters!!!
1~ seΓ±orita
2~ Best birthday gift
3~ Going live
4~ Meet&Greet
5~ Concert time!
6~ Is it too late?
8~ The start of something new
9~ I trust you
10~ Getting to know each other
11~ I love you
12~ The bitter truth
13~ Never wanna lose you again
14~ First date
15~ In the middle of nowhere
16~ The next step
17~ Christmas
18~ Happy new year
19~ Prank gone prefectly wrong

7~ Unknown number

845 29 0
By _Red_Girl_

Cassandra's p.o.v

Here i was back at the hotel sitting on the bed and my fucking brain can't process the fact i just met shawn mendes. After the incident, i lost all hope in meeting him, i never thought my brother would be so loving and prepare another surprise.

Every time i closed my eyes, i feel his tender touch on my body. His deep voice and his joyful laughs ring in my ears. His scent fills my nostrils mostly because his actual scent and sweat is still sticking to my clothe... That just made want to stay in them more.

I laid on the comfy matress replaying the video connor sent me. I'm glad my battery was dead cause there's no way my phone would have filmed in such great quality. He even recorded our small conversation after Ian left, i thought he turned it off after the first hug. I couldn't be more grateful. I think i even sent him over twenty heart emoji as a thank you for filming the greatest moment of my entire life. I'm also thinking of buying him a gift.

"Cass have you listened to a word i said?" Ian scowled pulling me out of my sweet dream. I stared at him blankly mouth hang open. I haven't even realised he's the room with me since he left when we first got here to meet with his manager in the cafe on the second floor.

"When did you come back?" I questioned in confusion.

"Umm fifteen minutes ago..." i replied giving me an akward glance "it's good that i came back cause I'm sure if somehow a theif broke in, he would have stole all our stuff and went home safely til you notice something's wrong..." he yelled as i shrugged my shoulder.

"Anyway what did you wanna tell me?" I asked in attempt to change the subject.

"I was saying i can't go home with you tomorrow, we have some extra work to do... But don't worry I'll drive you to the airport and amber will pick you up once you land in San Francisco" He explained stopping when he noticed my smile fading away.

Good way to ruin my hapiness Ian.

"When will you get back?" I asked sighing sadly.

"I'll probably be back next week... I'm so sorry cass, i really enjoyed our time together. I get it's not compared to what we used to spend but..." he apologized caressing my cheeks but i shook my head cutting him off.

"I get it your job is more important. I already knew we would spend less time together. But either way i don't mind I'm proud of you. This movie is a big chance for you. I love you" i smiled weakly pulling him in a tight hug.

"Is that nice act of yours a side affect of meeting shawn or you really care about me?" He wondered eyeing me suspiciously.

"Both" i simply said tapping his shoulder before walking into the bathroom.
-----------
At the airport
After handing over my lagguage, i realised i still had two hours til my flight. I wasn't feeling so well. I couldn't have breakfast because my stomach is aching a lot. So i was a bit dizzy too as i pushed my way through the crowd of people.

Ugh i hate airports, they're so loud and obnoxiously annoying. I usually come late on purpose so i can immediately head to the plane when i arrive but Ian had to leave early.

I decided to buy a cup of tea and sit in the waiting area at gate 9. I placed my bag on my lap and pulled my headphones to listen to some mysic while i continued my book. After finishing three chapters, i got bored and decided to check my phone where i caught a new message.

Crazycookie: cass where are you? Are you still alive? Did you meet shawn? Tell me!

Me: i tried to call you yesterday but you didn't answer

Crazycookie: oh i was busy...now answer my question.

Me: yeah and I'm too busy to tell you

Crazycookie: bitch i don't give a fuck if you're busy... i need answers now.

Hayley was always the curious type. Every time she isn't fed with new informations or gossip she'll explode. She must know everything. That's why i often intend to tease her. I swear i can imagine her face turning red as she angrily typed on her phone.

Crazycookie: baby please!

I literally sensed the desperation in this last Text. So i decided to end her torture and simply sent her the video. She didn't reply, i can assure she's busy freaking out and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Crazycookie: LUCKY BITCH! FUCK! SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Crazycookie: ugh he's so sweet and how the fuck did you manage to talk to him without freaking out? You seemed so calm and civilized girl. I'm proud i raised you right!

Me: haha i seriously don't know hayley how i didn't have a heart attack back then... I just still can't process what heppened.

Crazycookie: ohh you owe ian a big one don't you? He'll never let it go.

Me: yeah but it was worth it. Babe i need to go they're calling for my flight.

Crazycookie: fine but when I get back you'll tell me every tiny detail of your little adventure.

Me: will do and you can tell about that new boy... don't worry i didn't forget about him.

I settled on the plane, thankfully i was sitting in the back away from all crying babies and people's conversations. Not that i had any activities planned. I just wanted to sleep for the next three hours.

When we were allowed to take off our seatbelts, I closed my eyes ready for my deep slumber when i heard yelling. I opened them again to see a woman scolding her daughter. The girl was almost five year old, she had brown hair and was wearing a navy dress. The pout plastered on her face as she struggled to stop the tears broke my heart into pieces.

"Stop lying alice... go sit on the empty seat behind us and think about what you've done and no more sweets for the rest of the day" her mother pointed to the seat that was on my level before. I pretended to be asleep.

I watched the girl drag her doll on the floor looking down before she sat down across from me. Her pout turning into a frown as she crossed her arms over her chest. I scooped closer to the edge.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Mom think i ate my chocolate without permission but it was my brother... she never believes me" she mumbled sniffing pointing to the older boy sitting next to her mother playing on the phone.

"You know my brother used to do this to me all the time when i was younger and i always got grounded... brothers are mean" i pouted as she giggled nodding in agreement. Seeing her smile made my heart flatter.

"Hey i already downloaded Aladdin's movie yesterday... how about you join me?" I asked as she clapped her hands eagerly.

I think cheering up a little kid is better than sleeping. I pulled out my phone settling it on the tiny shelf pf the seat upfront as i hit play. I opened a bag of chip placing it between us. Her mom kept glancing at us is despite but i ignored her.

After the movie, i showed her a few games. Even though i just turned eighteen i still keep those dress up games and make up. We kept playing for the rest of the flight. I really had fun. She is so cute and strangely mature for her age. I made sure to buckle her safety belt before we landed.

"Alice get back here, your dad must be waiting for us" her mother called not looking at us. Alice rolled her eyes before giving me a hug then left to join her family.

It didn't take long for me fo collect my suitcase and step outisde. I scanned the empty road for Amber's car "Cassandra!" Someone called my name. I turned around to the source where i caught amber waving at me from the driver side.

I hurried towards her placing my bag into the trunk before sitting in the back seat where i was met with a sleepy sammy laying comfortably in his car seat. "Sammy did you miss auntie!" I cooed kissing his forehead.

"Nice to see you too!" Amber raised her eyebrows as i laughed.

"Aww amber i missed you so much" i leaned down to give her half hug since the seat was getting in the way. She pulled away starting the car.

"So how did you like your surprise?" She wiggled her eyebrows alternating her vision between the mirror and the road.

"Ughh i never imagined I'd say this but i loved Ian to death... and i have to thank you too cause I'm sure you had a say in this" i sighed my smile growing.

"That's great honey... remember that when i need a favour" she replied rolling her eyes as i focused my attention on sammy who's energy finally returned. He reached out wrapping his tiny hands around my fingers as i tickled his stomach.

There wasn't much traffic. We arrived at home quickly as amber parked behind dad's car. But she stayed in her place "aren't you coming?" I asked in confusion.

"Sorry hon but we're going to Mrs.John" she answered as i pouted letting go of sam.

"Ouuh can't sammy stay with me please?" I pleaded in a whiny voice.

"I'm afraid i can't Mrs.john is his pediatrician" she chuckled as my eyes widened in fear.

"Why what's wrong witt him? Is he okay?"

"Yesterday he had a slight fever... he's fine now but i prefer To give him a quick check up" she rassured as i nodded.

"Ok baby don't take too long... i missed our talks" i gave them both a kiss before walking around the car to get my bag.

"I bet you just want me to fangirl about your meeting shawn" she turned around smirking as i glared at her.

I waved at her as she left the driveway. I dragged my bag knocking on the door. Mom opened a huge smile plastered on her face. With her arms wide open, she leaned down giving me a very tight hug. As if i was just returned yeats from war.

"Mom can't breath" i choked out as she apologized pulling away. I could see a single tear running down her cheek. I've been close to mom, i seriously have no idea how we're gonna be separated after i go to college. She'll certainly have a break down. But she never tried to affect my decision leaving me to make the choice for my own future.

"My favorite baby girl!" My dad interrupted us also giving me a hug. "How was your trip? Did you meet that boy?" He asked as he lead me inside before closing the door.

"Yeah it was amazing..." i yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Oh honey i just made you lasagna... you must be starving. Why don't you change and meet me in the kitchen" She quickly said walking away not giving me a chance to respond. I pulled her back shaking my head.

"Thank you mom. I really appreciate it but I'm exhausted. I couldn't sleep much on the flight. Maybe I'll take a quick nap then eat" i smiled at her weakly as she pouted.

"But i just pulled it out of the oven... i know you like it hot and fresh" she protested. Her offer was tempting and i almost gave in.

"Darling give her a break. She doesn't look pretty well" my dad interefered kissing her forehead "honey go to your room. I'll make sure no noises disturb you" he offered as i gave him one more hug.

I grabbed my suitcase and rushed to my room. I immediately locked the door and closed the curtains. I didn't bother changing my outfit cause i was too tired, even though i knew I'll get into trouble with mom later. I instantly slumped on the bed as i higged my pillow as i enjoyed the warmth i so missed while i was gone.

I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket. I wanted to ignore it but thought a quick glance won't hurt. I frowned slightly as i received a text from an unknown number. I don't remember giving me number to anyone lately. My heart sunk thinking a fan might have gotten it. I surely hope not cause if it gets leaked I'm screwed. Wait let's not jump to conclusion maybe someone i know changed his number.

Unknown: hello is this cassandra?

-----------‐----
I really hope you liked it🥰 don't forget to vote and share and comment your thoughts down below ly❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
28.5K 6.8K 68
Shawn Mendes. From the start he's a selfish and rude man. He's also her client, and she needs to help him solve the mess he made. Will it be strictly...
22.8K 533 36
A teenage girl by the name (Y/N) loses her parents in a car crash two years ago and since then she has been living on the streets. She has no food or...
227 10 16
THIS IS A SHAWN MENDES FANFIC "So I play your girlfriend and you help me get my psychology grade up for university?" Addison questioned Shawn's offer...