✔ Mini us? Behind The Scenes...

By KSBBAA18

Behind the scenes of the original story line 'Mini Us?' © KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Sta... More

NOTES! PEOPLE!
Toilet Rolls!
The plushie
Candy Land!
Lost Taehyung At the Store
Snowman
Library
Yeontan
Dirt
Injection Fear
Lost Suitcase
Music Award
Drama
Halloween Night
Sickness
Ending

Baby Ducks

993 27 8
By KSBBAA18

Earlier in June

'We awre HOME!!!'

"Welcome home. Careful, I cleaned the floor there." J-Hope carefully walks towards the minis.

"How was school?" He asks while picking up their hats and bags.

'Where's Chimmy? ' Chim ask while holding a small box.

"Jimin had to go to the office. What you got there?" J-Hope kneels down and Chim slowly walks to him, carefully holding the box.

'Todawy! We got to plawy with duckies!' Tae chirps while grabbing some wet tissues to wipe he's face.

"Oww~ that's cute. " J-Hope cooes.

'Mawawm. ..gave me them to take cawre ...she sawid I have two dawys to keep them..' Chim opens the box and chirping sound could be heard.

"Aigoo!"

"Who came home?" Jin comes out with kookie in he's arms, nearly hanging.

'Kookie!' Tae shouts and Kookie snaps he's head to him.

"Ah...what have you got there, Chim?"

"Hyung! Look!" J-Hope proudly shows the three baby ducks on his hands.

Those small yellow fluff balls, chirping and flapping their small wings.

"Aigoo! They so cute!" Jin quickly walks there and kneels down to see it clearly.

"Kookie, look baby ducks!" Kookie stares at those small creatures.

"Aren't they cute? I remember we had chickens when we were little."

"Chickens? We had fishes." Kookie jumps off from Jin's arms and waddles to J-Hope.

'Hoppa...' J-Hope brings the baby ducks lower to Kookie's height.

Kookie's eyes sparkles.

'Kookie will enjoy it more.' Chim pats Kookie's head.

"I have some pastries. Wait, I go and prepare them for you two."

"We can't keep them in a box that small. " J-Hope says.

"We can let them loose in the home but when everyone will be home, we have to find a big box to put them in," Jin suggests, and J-Hope nods.

'Hoppa...free! Let them free!' Kookie shakes J-Hope's shirt while jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay wait.. " He bends down and slowly releasing the baby ducks. They stumble upon each other and runs here and there.

"Omo! Don't run!" Kookie sat down and calls the baby ducks to him. They slowly step closer and closer.

Kookie carefully holds one and brings it close to his face.

'Kookie! Don't be too harsh! ' Chim yells from the living room.

'Okawy! ' Kookie slowly pokes the duckie and that one chirps.

He's eyes lits up. J-Hope giggles and then a yawn was heard.

"Oh...you both came back?" Taehyung scratches he's neck while yawning again.

"How's your headache?" Jin asks while pouring some tea into the cup.

"Much better..." Taehyung stops yawning when he heard some chirping.

"What's that?" He ran over where Kookie mad J-Hope was.

"Aigoo! Who brought baby ducks?!" Taehyung chirps and sat down beside Kookie.

"They are so cute~"

"You stay here, I'll go and grab my phone." J-Hope gets up as Taehyung starts to play with the duckies.

***********************************

Night came

All the members are home now. They all are very excited and happy to see those baby ducks.

"Kookie! Come on, eat! Your food is getting cold!" Jungkook calls but Kookie kept watching the ducks as they were sleeping.

"Kookie." Suddenly Kookie was lifted up and bringing him to the dining room.

"You haven't eaten anything after the ducks came," Jin says while pouring some soup for Kookie.

"He's being a whole little fluff ball looking after three fluff balls." Jimin smiles.

'Kookie, they will stay. Now, you can't skip your meals.' Jinie bringing the foods to Jungkook.

'Kookie wawnnaw. ..help..'  Jungkook pats his head and assures him that they will stay for a day.

**********************************

Next day

'Duckiiee!!' Kookie runs after the ducks as they went out for a walk, nearby park.

"Kookie, don't run like that. You will fall and get hurt." Jin fixes his face mask while holding Kookie's bag.

"He looks happy. Running after them." Taehyung smiles.

"But we have to return the ducks to Chim's teacher tomorrow. Today is the last day." Taehyung nods.

"That will be hard for him." Kookie runs back while holding the ducks in his arms.

'Hyungieeee!  They follow me!' Taehyung smiles and kneels down.

"Wanna show me?" Kookie nods.

They enjoyed Kookie's small show with the ducks for the last time.

***********************************

Later that day

'Kookie give the ducks bawck! '

'Nou!'

'Give them!'

'Nouu! Mine!'

'They awre not yours!'

'Mine. ...'

"Chim, what's wrong? Why your scolding Kookie? " Jimin walks towards them.

'He won't give bawck the duckies.' Jimin turns to Kookie who was huffing while crossing his arms.

"Kookie, we didn't buy them. They were for projects. We have to return them." Jimin gently caresses Kookie's cheeks, but Kookie backs away.

Running to the other while grabbing the box where the ducks were.

He ran upstairs and caught up his breath until he saw someone...

"Kookie! Oh, Suga-Hyung. .." Jimin stops when he saw Suga was standing outside his room.

"Why are you shouting?"

"Have you seen Kookie? "

"No, why?" Jimin exhales.

"He won't return the ducks to Chim." Suga nods.

"I'll let you know if I see him." Jimin smiles before heading down. Suga returns to his room.

Several hours later...

"Hey, won't you think you're doing a bad thing?"Suga asks and Kookie scoffs.

'Kookie like them. ..Kookie will keep them...'

"Look, we didn't buy them. It's school property and if Chim doesn't return them tomorrow. ..the teachers will get mad." Kookie kept scoffing.

"Don't you think their mommy and daddy are worried about them?" Kookie looks up and looks away.

'Pawpaw and mawmaw...'

"Yeah, they miss their mama and Papa.  Won't you let them go to their mama and Papa?" Kookie looks down at the box before looking at Suga.

"Are you going to return them now?" Kookie nods. Suga pats Kookie's head.

"Good boy."

************************************

Next morning

'Reawlly?!!' Chim was amazed that Kookie actually giving back the ducks.

'Duckies wawnt mawmaw and Pawpaw. ..' Kookie holds the small box in front of Chim.  Chim carefully taking them and smiles.

'Wawnnaw go to see them off?' Kookie slowly nod and Chim giggles.

'Okawy! Go grab Ggukie!' Kookie doesn't waste a second and ran upstairs.

He saw J-Hope and tugs in his pant to open Jungkook's room. J-Hope helps Kookie and wait to see what will he do.

He climbs up on the bed where Jungkook was sleeping like a starfish. He slowly shakes him but he doesn't wake up.

Then slap him but his small mushy hands did nothing. Without losing hope, Kookie climbs onto Jungkook's stomach and pulls his cheeks. Jungkook jumps up and saw Kookie was doing that.

"Wha-what's wrong..." He yawns and rubs his eyes.

'Kookie wawnnaw go to see off the duckies!' Jungkook looks confused and J-Hope giggles.

"Aigoo! Come on, let me dress you up." J-Hope gestures and Kookie jumps off from Jungkook's before going with J-Hope.

************************************

At the school

Chim carefully gives back the baby ducks to he's the teacher. Kookie was staring while the teacher taking them away. He sniffs and wipes his eyes with hands. J-Hope pats he's back and the teacher went inside.

Chim happily runs back and hugs Kookie. He ruffles something in his pocket and pulls out a paper.

'I mawde it for you.' Kookie takes the paper and unfolds it to see a drawing of three baby ducks.

'Me, tawetawe hyungie and you!' Chim describes and Kookie smiles.

The end.

CUT!

Author-nim: everyone!! You did a great job! Kookie baby! Don't cry now

Kookie: Kookie is strong...Kookie won't cry...

Chim: you have teawrs in your eyes....let me wipe them...

J-hope: so that's a wrap?

Author-nim: yup! Great job,  guys!

And yeah, don't forget to leave a comment on what kind of story you want or what kind of topic you want which I'll make a storyline.

Thank you so much!

We will be back with a brand new conceptTill then

Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 531 20
EDITING/ REWRITING It's been five years since you left to be married off. Your husband has finally decided you can move back to Seoul with him. Book...
128 8 7
Bts short stories || A series of small flicks. One chapter will have features of my next main book... Can you guess which one it'll be?
3.5K 260 5
We do things for a reason. Sometimes good things for a bad reason and sometimes bad things for a good reason. Please, no big expectations 😅 my stori...
77K 2.1K 32
Just read the intro, you won't regret it Started: Aug 23, 2021 Ended: Sep 26, 2021 This is a JKxBTS book #1-Hopekook #2-Joonie #2 - jinnie