I Hate You, Mr. Billionaire (...

By DevilishingDiva

"You have no idea, how much I hate you". ~~ [Sequel to "I Kissed Mr. Popular"] Two lost souls, One tragic pas... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
IKMP - Series Continues

Chapter 1

236K 4.7K 664
By DevilishingDiva

Chapter 1

Getting out of his Jaguar, while his driver held open the door for him, he checked his watch for one last time. Five minutes to ten. He was right on time. It was a good practice to be punctual, and he was just a strict one at that.

Caleb Ryder, the CEO of R&S Ltd, stood in front of his NY multi-storied Office and sighed looking at the building. Mark had texted him one hour ago, saying he wanted to meet him in his office. He knew how that would end. Mark was his father, he snarled inwardly just at the thought of it in his head. He hated that word, and more so, the man.

A few minutes later, he straightened his coat before knocking at his father's office door. A voice told him to enter. He entered to see Mark warily looking at some documents, his glasses trying not to fall off of the tip of his nose. He was still quite good looking at the age of 55 and maybe Caleb still found that admirable about him.

Mark looked up and when he saw his not so happy son, standing far away with hands tucked inside his pockets, it didn't make him happy either, "Sit down" He said while again concentrating on the documents.

"What is it?" Caleb asked sitting down.

"Look at the stats" Mark lightly threw the document over to Caleb's side, on the table, "It's dropping"

Caleb had one look at it, thoroughly before looking up at his father, "What do you suggest?"

"You know what I want"

"I can't go to London!" Caleb said while leaning back in his chair.

"Why?" Mark asked, though he knew the answer.

"You know why?" Caleb gave him an intense stare.

"This is the only way, kid" Mark tried to reason, "You had opened up that branch a year ago, and then you decide to abandon it?"

"Don't call me that" Caleb sneered, "And if it's not giving any profit, then just shut it down"

"Rubbish!" Mark fumed, "You can't shut down a company like that"

"I have opened 10 branches in the past two years, and I have been working really hard in here, one closed branch wouldn't be any loss to us"

"Out of those, one is in London, along with our previous Headquarters that was set up by ...." Mark stopped midway. He knew he was just going to do a terrible mistake. Caleb's eyes sparkled in anger. They had an agreement of not speaking of it as much as possible.

"Kid.. Caleb" Mark rectified, "We can't just shut it. Think about what will happen to all the employees and workers"

"I don't care" Caleb said coldly, "Send somebody else, then!"

"There's nobody else who knows things as well as you do"

"I won't go where she is" Caleb said looking away. She hated him. She had ruined his only chance to happiness six years ago. He will never go where she is now.

"It's been so long, why can't you just forget....."

"Dammit, Mark!" Caleb stood up raging, sliding the chair back a few meters, "I won't go! That's it, end of discussion"

"Caleb!" Mark had yelled after him, but in vain.

Caleb had called Mark by his first name, but that didn't surprise him at all. Caleb started calling him that since a long time ago. Though in front of strangers he is polite enough to call him Father, but at home or when he's alone with him, to Caleb he is just that - Mark.

Mark sighed as Caleb walked away shutting the door behind him loudly.

In his Office, a few minutes later, Caleb sat down raging in anger. Their meetings would always end like this, why the hell did he even go there?!

He calmed down before calling his P.A. After a few minutes, a young, enthusiastic Luke appeared in his Office.

"Good morning, Boss! How's it go..." Luke's cheery attitude dropped instantly, when he saw Caleb's angry face.

Caleb took out his hand and waited for Luke. Luke looked at him thoughtfully before putting the paper on his hand.

"Where is it today?" Caleb asked, not looking up.

"Meeting at The Pearl. With our business rivals, at 8 'o' clock" Luke spoke up obediently. Luke was two-three years younger than Caleb, just fresh out of College. Caleb had found him himself and had given him such a prestigious position in the Company. Luke has always respected him, but he also feared his anger more than anything. This particular work that Luke was asked to do daily for Caleb was confidential just between them and under no circumstances should ever get out. He was given the order to track the whereabouts of a very specific person and report it to his Boss first thing every morning.

Caleb didn't say anything else. Luke knew, it was time for him to leave his Boss alone.

------------------------------

At his firm, The Cooper Inc, David sat on his large room looking out of the window at the vast skyscrapers ahead of him. In just four years, he had succeeded, more than even his Mother could. His Mother had left him this Company so that one day he could take it to new heights, and he really has done that. But it has just started, he has to achieve so much more and with the support of someone by his side, hopefully, he thought.

David looked at the wall clock hanged to the side, ten-thirty. She was late again, as always. But that didn't anger him at all. Bella was his assistant, just trying to learn the way a corporate lawayer handles things in NYC. She is yet an amateur.

David looked at the glass wall in front of him, it's been painted a shade of grey, covering the whole glass wall so that no visibility existed. The room on the other side was Bella's. The paint was done, because of Bella. He chuckled at the thought. Bella had insisted that she be shifted elsewhere or a new assistant be looked for, if her this demand wouldn't be agreed upon. She said it made her uncomfortable if a pair of eyes always hovered over her while she worked. David never had ever listened to anyone's demand, but she- she was different, and yet to be figured out.

Ten minutes later, Bella Jones stepped out of the elevator and headed for her Office room in the Cooper Inc. Before entering her room, she stood there, infront of her glass door looking at her reflection. This is how she turned out to be, trying out her ways to be a successful lawyer someday. Her curvy figure hidden inside the navy blue suit she wore, making her look quite professional. She had long wavy hair, touching just above her hips, but she never let it loose. She always made it up in a bun or tied it in a ponytail. Always professional, that's what she is.

Before entering, she stepped back and headed for the room next to her's. One knock at the door and then she turned the knob to enter,

"Hey, sorry I'm late" Bella smiled at David. Her smile never reached her eyes, David always thought.

"Nothing new, Bella" David grinned, trying to show her his million dollar smile. Maybe it did impress her, maybe he thought. She looked at him for a few seconds and again smiled, this time it was smaller than the first one, "I'll be in my room if you need me" And she closed the door and went away.

She entered her room and took off her coat. Sitting down on her chair, she dialed a number, "Felicity, come in please"

Feleicity entered her Office a few minutes later, "Yes, Bella"

"What is our schedule today?"

"You and Mr. Cooper have a meeting with the client of Chandler's Inc. in about two hours from now, at his Office, and then in the evevning with the CEO of Mistique Corp. at The Pearls Hotel" Felecity completed.

Bella smiled and nodded. Felecity went away doing the same. Felecity was a young girl nearing about her age, she guessed. Felecity handled all the schedules for everyone and did all the mailing and documentation and kept a check on everyone's schedule. She was like a real assistant to everyone in the Office, while Bella being an assistant got to do more of the actual work. She was satisfied, because like this her dreams would be fulfilled even faster.

About an hour later, David entered Bella's room carrying his phone in his hand. Bella looked up to see a stressed out David standing infront of her, "What's wrong, David?"

"It's the client from yesterday, she is hysterical, since she lost a million dollar to her rival company. Wants to meet me, won't take a no for an answer"

"This is going to be bad.She might cancel the agreement" Bella said.

"You can bet on that!" David replied gloomily, "Listen, I have to go meet her. I told her I'll meet in the afternoon, so the meeting with the Mistique Corp. has to be postponed for now. I have told Felicity to do it. You alright with that?"

"You are the Boss, David" Bella replied, putting down her geeky spectacles from her eyes. This was the one thing David didn't like about her. The spectacles always seemed to turn him off.

"Yeah.." David said thoughtfully. Why was it that Bella had never approached him, even after David trying to win her over since the first day she joined his company- more than a year ago. It's not like he was bad looking, because he was exactly the opposite, and it's not just his opinion, but everyone around him has made him feel that way since he was a boy. Then why doesn't Bella ever look at him that way?

"Anything else David?" Bella kept looking at him for answer, breaking the trance David was in.

"No.. Yes" David thought, "We have a meeting with the Chandler's Inc in an hour, ready?"

Bella nodded and started arranging the papers on her desk. David kept staring at her for a few seconds more before walking away. She was so distant, David thought, like a mystery he needs to solve.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey all... :D
Omg! I seriously need some rest now.
I have been writing continuously for the past few days. Shoulder and hand paining like hell :(
Okay, first chapter up! Go on.. read it and tell me.. Like it? Love it? Nah?
I'll be doing third person POV from now on. No personal POV unless I feel like it. (Trying to write like mature writers :P )

Dedication goes to @nushyz for her love, support and for not hating the end of my previous story. Thanks so much dear.. Love yo :* Stay beautiful :)

You ppl wanted a cast, so here is Bella, potrayed by Emily Didonato. Look at the side for her pic ----->

Comment and Vote, until I see people liking it, I won't update.
Okay, Love ya all.. toodles :* <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 13.6K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
2.3K 56 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
7.7M 190K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
16.8K 1.3K 15
I've been through a fair amount in my life, enough so to be able to tell you something and the odds of me being correct would be heavily weighed in m...