Now & Forever

By TheGurlWhoLovedYou

As Sarah and Matteo opens a new chapter as husband and wife they will going to venture a life full of possibi... More

Married Life
Touring the World with You
From Parish with Love
Home
Extended Honeymoon
Reconciliation
Blessing

Happy Wife Happy Life

685 18 0
By TheGurlWhoLovedYou

It's been months after our wedding and life is great. Life is great when you're with your love. We've been together for almost 7 years and there are things that are new to me. Things that we do together makes us learn about each other. Sarah has been the most supportive, loving and beautiful wife. She's growing and glowing everyday. And just be able to witness that—-it's just perfect.

She's back to work again. She writes her own songs now and plans to produce it after she finish everything. I've seen how dedicated and hardworking she is with this project. She's very hands on sa bahay kahit sobrang busy sa work. Sinisigurado nyang nakakapagluto sya everyday or may groceries pa ba. She organizes things very well. And ako naman, I'm just here to support and help whatever she needs.

"Love, tara na." Mag-grogroceries kami today dahil pareho kaming walang work and perfect time narin to spend some time together.

Kinuha ko ang susi ng sasakyan namin. Sobrang simple lang talaga ng asawa ko. Naka shirt and jeans lang tapos sandals, nasanay na ako pasimpleng style nya pero kahit ganyan yan lutang na lutang parin yung kagandahan nya. It's one of reasons why I fell in love with her, her simplicity despite all the glamour.

"Ganda naman ng misis ko." sabay halik sa noo nya. Kinurot nya lang yung dibdib ko.

"By the way Love, Tita Fely called me kanina baka daw hindi tayo makapag session this week dahil may out of town counseling sya. Baka daw next next week pa tayo magmemeet ulit." Sarah said. Tita Fely is our marriage counselor. She's been with us for about 7-8 years now. She's also one of the reason why our relationship is strong and happy right now.

Si Sarah ang nag-introduce sa amin. She's really kind, open, and mabait. We really owe a lot sa kanya especially when our relationship went through a difficult path, Tita Fely was there to help, support, laugh and cried with us in those times. She's like our second parent kumbaga.

"It's okay. I'll call her nalang just to wish her luck."

Walang masyadong tao sa store kaya mas malaya kaming nakakapaglibot and mamili ng mga goods. I got the cart, she's in charge of picking and selecting fruits and veggies and meat. Nasanay na ang mga attendants dito dahil dito kami palaging namimili. Some of them became our friends too.

"Hi, Ely. May fresh meat ba dyan?" I asked.

"Aba naman sir hindi ata kami nagbebenta ng hindi fresh. Ito po sir kasing fresh ng asawa nyo." natawa nalang kami sa mga banat ni Ely.

Halos nalibot na namin ang buong store and I think we got everything na.

"Hon, anything you forgot?" she asked me.

"I think wala. We got the fruits, veggies, meats and pasta right?—- wait wait"

"I think I forgot something."

"Ano?"

I gave her a quick kiss sa lips. Nagulat naman sya sa ginawa ko. Walang namang maraming tao kaya okay lang. Natawa nalang sya after it.

"Matteoo!" sabay tawa.

Nagpunta na kami sa counter para magbayad. We left the store pero I decided to drop by sa Da Gianni para maglunch and to check on the restaurant narin. Matagal-tagal naring hindi ako nakabisita sa resto namin pati rin si Sarah.

"Hi Pisha." bati kay Sarah. Pisha is our manager. She's also our long time friend.

"Hello, Mrs. Guidicelli. Kamusta ang life?"

"Eto napakasarap at palaging panay bahay muna while walang work."

"Yes naman. I'm sure inaalagaan ka ni Matty."

"Super maalaga talaga ang asawa ko and palaging nagspospoil sa akin kaya minsan tumatabi narin." sabay tawa nito.

"Sobra naman ang asawa ko. Gusto lang kitang busogin tsaka pasayahin sa mga luto ko." natawa nalang kami ni Pisha sa mga banat ni Matt.

Almost 2 hours rin kaming nagstay sa resto dahil napasarap sa kain at usap narin. Don and Pisha were very talkative at panay biro sa amin. Palibhasa hindi pa nag-aasawa ang dalawa. After our lunch, umuwi na kami para makapagrest narin. Sarah is the organizer kaya sya ang nag-aarrange ng mga pinamili namin. She puts and arranges everything in order kaya. She makes the house more clean and in order.

"Love, you want some shake?" she asked me while I'm fixing my bike.

"Yes love. Thank you."

By the way, she makes the most delicious and healthiest shake in the world. Hindi ko alam kung papaano nya yan ginagawa and I tried copying her recipe but I can't. Iba talaga kapag sya na ang gumagawa.

She handed me a glass full of green shake. She added a lot of leafy vegetables here since she knows I'm on a diet right now.

"Thank you, Love."

"Kailan pala yung Triathlon mo?" she asked.

"This September."

"Okay. I'll block that date off para makasama ako." she smiled. Oo nga pala, mag-asawa na kami ngayon. She always make sure na lahat ng mga events ko nandodoon sya to support me and the team.

"Hindi ka ba sasali? Run lang naman and its for a good cause. Mama and Mia will be there also." I convinced her to join since its all the wives of the triathletes.

"Hmmmm."

"Kakayanin ko ba yun, Love. Eh baka hindi pa ako nangangalahati mahimatay ako. Nakakahuya naman diba. Pero I'll think about it." she just gave me a smile.

"Ano kaba, you don't know this pero sobrang galing mo kaya. You're even good at cardio and you've been doing it lately. You just have to run everyday para ma condition yung katawan mo. That's it." I added.

"And after our race, ako naman magchecheer sayo. I will be even printing tarps for you"

Natawa nalang sya sa pangungutya ko. But she finally said Yes to my invitation. Syempre magiging coach ako.

"We will run early in the morning. We will join with papa and the team and we will work on your pace para in the middle of the race hindi ka mawalan ng hininga."

"Kinakabahan naman ako nyan. Akala ko ba run lang bakit kailangan ko pang magtrain?"

"Because, my wife, running is not just running. You have to consider a lot of things. And you have to listen to your body if ever hindi na talaga kaya."

Our conversation just went interesting when she always ask a lot of questions. Ako naman eh sagot lang ng sagot kaya pati sya gusto na ring yatang pasokin ang triathlon. Kahit anong gusto nya suportado ko naman dahil yan naman talaga ang importante—- you always support each other's dream.

We took a nap after our conversation, Sarah as always has been cuddling me for like hours. She likes spooning and cuddling under our cold sheets. And I like it that way. Parang mas napamahal pa nga ako sa kanya everytime she does it. I feel her presence, warmth and vulnerability whenever she hugs or cuddles me.

It was already 6 when I realized it was already dark. I got out of our bed and went downstairs to drink some water. I was just thinking of doing some sweet gesture tonight. I missed those date nights when we're still boyfriend and girlfriend. Those unplanned and random places we used to visit. I just missed those.

Suddenly, I thought of a great idea. I went upstairs to grab some pillows and sheets and put at the back of our car. Grab some fruits and wine. Check the weather if its okay to go outside and just waited for my wife to wake up. Ayaw ko namang gisingan sya sa magandang tulog nya. So, while waiting I watch some movies and hoping that she'll wake up na. 30 minutes of waiting and watching some boring documentaries, ay bumaba na sya, finally!

"Finally, you're awake." I said as she fixed her hair.

"Why?" part of her is still sleepy thou.

"Come on, I prepared something for us." I grabbed her hand para makaalis na kami.

"Teka nga sandali lang. Kagigising ko nga lang eh tas aalis tayo. I'm not prepared, okay." Totoo pa talaga yung palagi nilang sinasabi, huwag magbiro sa taong kagigising.

"I know. You don't have to prepare naman. Okay na yang suot mo. I'm telling you, your perfectly fine. Kaya let's go na."

"Let me fixed my hair muna and drink my water."

"Okay po misis."

Ayun ang raming tanong sa akin kung saan daw kami pupunta ng hanitong oras at ganito pa ang suot. I'm just wearing my jammies and shirt thou plus I brought our jackets incase if its really cold.

"Basta suprise nga diba."

"Yang pasurpise mo ha kinakabahan ako nyan. Baka kung saan mo ako dadalhin at makita tayong nakapantulog lang."

"Don't worry walang makakita sa atin at solong-solo natin ang lugar."

"Naku, gusto mo lang naman akong masolo eh."

"That's a good reason too." we just laughed at each other.

After driving for about 30 minutes ay nakarating na kami. I opened the door for her and grabbed her hand. I know she's familiar with this place.

"Wowwww!" she's still amazed up until now. This is our favorite spot, our favorite place to hang out or date. Overlooking kasi ng buong city so its all the city lights. She loves it here. And I love it here also. This place has been one of our memorable places and moments that we really treasured.

"Loveee, ang ganda parin dito." parang iiyak ata sya sa sobrang saya.

"I know. Happy ka ba?" I asked.

I saw she's about to cry and I looked at her and held her in my arms.

"Why are you crying?"

"Masaya lang ako. Alam mo naman diba kung gaano kamemorable ang place na to diba. And to be here on a random night, nakakaiyak lang." it was tears of joy I guess.

"I know you. Stop crying na. And let's just enjoy this night, okay. Love you." Gave her a quick kiss.

We laid down the sheets and prepared the food we brought. We bought pizzas along the way so its a perfect date night. I gave her my jacket since its getting colder.

"Cheers to more nights like this." she said.

"Cheers to our new life and new beginning."

The city lights, pizza, wine and conversations we had— it's perfect. Being in this place feels like you're safe and free. When we're here, we don't feel like we're very important people. We feel like normal people having a great and deep conversations.

"When we have kids, I want them to play around here. Maybe we can do picnics or just a normal day playing and goofing around." I said while looking at through the lights.

"That's a great plan. Can't wait for that to happen." she just smiled. I know that smile.

"Love" I grabbed her attention.

"Hmmm." tiningnan nya ako.

"Remember, when were still gf and bf, we used to tell our promises and vows here. Saksi ang mga hangin at puno sa pagmamahalan natin."

"And just like we've started a new chapter of our life, I want you to know that I will always always always love, care and respect you. I will honor and understand you no matter what. And just like what I promised 7 years ago, I promise that you will be the only woman I will forever love." I gave her my sweetest kiss.

And again, she's crying.

"Love naman eh."

Pinatahan ko muna sya.

"I made the right decision, to chose you over other. You genuinely brought happiness in to my life and I promise I will make you the happiest husband the same way you made me. I promise that whatever happens we will be strong together. I will be your constant supporter and one day, if God let us have one, I promise I will be a great mother to our future children. Promise me you're going to be a great father too." she handed me her pinky swear.

" oo naman. I promise." we sealed pur promises with a kiss.

Wala na ata akong mahihiling sa buhay. Yung makasama lang sya habangbuhay ay mabigyan kami ng mga anak, sobrang malaking blessing na yun sa amin.

Hey guys! Hope your all safe sa mga bahay nyo. And sana nagustuhan nyo ang update nato. Please comment your suggestions for another update. Please like this update and thank you for reading my story. keep safe everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 20
All Caroline's (Cara's) life, she has wanted a happy ever after. She wants to marry a man, live in a nice house, and have a family. Caroline never ga...
540K 44.5K 77
This is the continuation of Love Story {Sidnaaz} This story will focus on Sidnaaz Beautiful Life after their marriage. How the couple handle all the...
10.2K 83 18
has a bad, rushed ending. And it's my first book. - A love story between Y/n and Mattheo. Will their love win from Voldemort? ~ I hadn't really se...
49.2K 5.3K 31
Anshul and Shanaya - Lets see how it blooms from a casual relationship to a serious one . A series of events to make them realise . Will they end up...