RANTING, GEREAL QUESTIONS, DI...

By Nikokitten

A PLACE TO WRITE DOWN MY THOUGHS WORRIES CONCERNS AND FEELINGS More

Unmotivated

2 0 0
By Nikokitten

Hello my lovebugs,

So I was having brainstorm issues and thought why not just create a random place to voice everything with you guys, so here it is. Here I will be voicing whatever comes to mind when I feel like typing but don't know exactly what to type. For Example

I brought my laptop to work cause my plan was to create another story cause when I say my dirty little mind has been all over the place with ideas, I really need to carry a note book and pen with me. I mean I know I have my phone but its not the same and my typing skills aren't as quick as my mind as if I would have had a pen.

Anyways lovely's how are you doing and how is your day going so far? Im here if you need me!

SO here is some relaxing oceanscapes in the video above ( site back close your eyes and relax with me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.2M 110K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
169K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...