Manan SS: An Unexpected Turn

By Sunshine1216

Every story have a hero, heroine and offcourse a villain. What happens if the villain in your life turns out... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Note
HAPPY DIWALI!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bada wala sorry!
Chapter 6
Disappointed!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

1.8K 125 7
By Sunshine1216

Hello Readers!!
Hope you all are healthy and safe.
I know I'm too late. But finally I got some time to write the story.
Those who have lost the track can read the story from beginning or you can read this quick recap.
Happy reading!!

--------------------

Recap : Nandini joined Space Academy. Navya is her roommate. Navya introduced Fab 5 and Nandini, now they are friends. Fab 5 and Navya's behaviour is suspicious. All of them hangout together everytime. A Person attacked on Nandini but someone saved her. NavNi became friends with Aryaman. Space is organizing fresher's party and Manan are partners. . Someone is planning to kill nandini at fresher's party. Now story will continue from here....

--------------------

The next morning everybody woke up late. Boys left to their respective places after brunch. Now the girls had a big task to work upon. And it was to get dressup and shine at the party. From slipping into the dresses, doing make-up and hair, they all enjoyed the "perp-part" of the Fresher's party. And do not forgot the gossips and girly fun they had. Finally the girls were ready and boys came to pick them. The breathtaking beauties made the boys go gaga over them.

Alya's outfit

Navya's outfit

Mukti's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Dhruv's outfit

Cabir's outfit

Manik's outfit

The couples shared compliments and Manan shared smiles. Cavya and Manan left in one car and Mukti and Dhrulya in other. Manan were stealing glances during the ride. Cars parked in the college and one by one all moved towards the party hall with a "Too glam.. to give a damm" attitude. Manik was walking with Nandini, he wrapped his hand around her waist tightly not before giving an angry glance to the boys oogling at her. Nandini shivered by his touch but walked silently. When they enterd the party hall, a boy came towards them. He was tall, handsome guy. He introduced himself as Sahil and joined them as he was Navya's partner.

Sahil's outfit

Navya was happy seeing her partner but Cabir was jealous.
The music was as loud as thunder; it made the cutlery on the tabletops rattle. Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens, but much more colourful. Drinks and food were being served. People were dancing, drinking and having fun. The party was on full swing.

All of a sudden spot light fell on two people.

Boy - Hello everyone!! I hope you are are enjoying. Don't worry this is just the beginning. So let me introduce myself I'm Samar and this gorgeous lady is Sia. We are your hosts for tonight.

Sia - Good evening everyone!! All the freahers give me a cheer.

Everyone cheered loudly.

Sia- My God, That's great!! I know what are you excited for. So, the hunt for Mr. and Ms. Freshers starts now.

Samar - Now, let me explain the rules.
As you all know only 1st year students can participate in the competition and your partners from 2nd and 3rd can support you. Two rounds will be there. Your partner has be with you for them.

Sia - First round will be an easier one. All freshers please gather in the centre with your partners. It is a musical treasure hunt. All couples will get one clue. You have to solve the riddle and earn the next clue. There will be total 5 clues. You have to bring last clue to us. Those who complete this round will get to play the next round. Let's see how good you all are at music. Your time starts now.

First round started. Everyone started looking out for clues. All hooted for the contestants. MaNan were the first one to find all the clues. Sahil- Navya and Aryaman- Shreya also recognized all the clues. And two more couples won the round.

Aryamaan's outfit

Shreya's outfit

Samar - So we have got 5 finalists who will be playing for the second round. But before that lets have some fun. I request Fab 5 to come upon stage for the performance.

Fab 5 took the stage. And lights went dim. The spotlight fell on fab 5 as they started.

(Song name - Ha main galat - love aaj Kal 2)

The spot light fell on Alya who started playing piano. Then cabir who started banging drums. Then mukti and Dhruv. And a melodious voice was heard....
Haan main galat

The spot light illuminated Manik.

Galat meri baatein
Galati se hi duniya bani
Poora sahi koi nahin hai
Le le meri chetaavani

Fab 4 sang in chorus

O ho ho.. Dil mein aaye
O ho ho.. Aaj ho jaaye
O ho ho.. Dil mein aaye
O ho ho.. Aaj ho jaaye

Aa stage laga hai badi jagah hai
Do it with a twist...

A smile crept on Nandini's face.

Manik sang looking at Nandini.

Haan main galat
Galat hoja tu bhi
Aaja karein galati nayi

Darr ke sahi hua kahan koi
Darte rahe pehle kayi

Again Fab4 gave the chorus

O ho ho.. Aasmaan toote
O ho ho.. Ye jahaan roothe
O ho ho.. Aasmaan toote
O ho ho.. Ye jahaan roothe

Aa stage laga hai badi jagah hai
Do it with a twist...

Manik sang while roaming all over the stage.

Ho mera apna character
Teri apni adaa
Tootenge bikhrenge
behkenge sambhlenge dono
Dil ke iss maamle mein
Na kal ko lagaa
Aklon mein uljhenge toh phislenge dono

He stood beside Fab4 one by one ang sang

Ho mera apna character
Teri apni adaa
Tootenge bikhrenge
Behkenge sambhlenge dono
Dil ke iss maamle mein
Na kal ko lagaa
Aklon mein uljhenge toh phislenge dono

Fab 5 started jumping and singing.

O ho ho.. Dil mein aaye
O ho ho.. Aaj ho jaaye
O ho ho.. Dil mein aaye
O ho ho.. Aaj ho jaaye

Aa stage laga hai badi jagah hai
Do it with a twist...

The song ended with lost of cheering and whistles from crowd.

Sia - Wow guys! It was rocking performance..

Samar - Thank you Fab 5 for your amazing performance. Now Sia will brief about the 2nd round.

Sia - All the finalists please come here with the last clues you found. A task is written in your chits and you have to perform it. After the second round voting will be done. A boy and a girl who gets the most votes will win.

Crowd hooted loudly.

Manan, Aryaman - Sherya, Navya - Sahil and 2 other couples gathered on the stage with their chits.

All performed the task given in the chit. Manan were last one to perform.

Samar - Manik and Nandini you have to perform on romantic dance number. So stage is all yours.

Manan took their position. Soothing music was played in the background.

(Hawayein from jab Harry met sejal)

As the song started he pulled her closer and holded her waist with one and entwined the other with hers. She put one hand on his shoulder

Tujhko… main rakh loon wahaan
Jahaan pe kahin
Hai mera yaqeen

Main jo… tera naa huaa
Kisi ka nahin…
Kisi ka nahin..

He twirled her around and then she landed in his arms.

Le jaayein jaane kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein…
Le jaayein tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein…

They started swaying slowly on the beats of the song

Begaani hai yeh baaghi
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahan
Hawayein, hawayein

Le jaayein jaane kahaan, na mujhko khabar
Na tujhko pataa…

O…

Nandini held his hand and did some awesome steps which amazed Manik. Manik just kept looking at her while moving with her gently.

Banaati hai jo tu…
Woh yaadein jaane sang mere kab tak chale
Inhi mein to meri…
Subah bhi dhalein
Shamein dhalein
Mausam dhalein

Khayalon ka shehar…
Tu jaane tere hone se hi aabaad hai
Hawayein haq mein…
Wohi hai aate jaate jo tera naam le

Again Manik took the lead. He held her both hands and pulled her toward him while swinging with the beats.

Chehra.. kyun milta tera
Yun khwabon se mere
Ye kya raaz hai?
Kal bhi.. meri na thi tu
Naa hogi tu Kal
Meri aaj hai

In the end he gently lifted her up and twirled around with her a number of times.

Teri hai meri, saari wafayein wafayein
Maangi hai tere liye duaayein duaayein
Le jaaye tujhe kahaan.. hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahaan.. hawayein, hawayein

Le jaaye jaane kahaan (hawayein hawayein)
Le jaaye tujhe kahaan (hawayein hawayein)

Le jaaye jaane kahaan (hawayein hawayein)
Le jaaye tujh an (hawan hawayein)

Le jaaye jaane kahaan (hawayein hawayein)
Le jaaye mujhe kahaan (hawayein hawayein)

Le jaaye jaane kahaan (hawayein hawayein)
Le jaaye mujhe kahaan (hawayein hawayein)

O…

The song ended and he slowly descended her down leading to a cute eyelock.

Performance ended but manan were lost in each others eyes. Their trance was broken by loud applause.

Sia - Wow! What a romantic performance!! Love is in the air ❤

Manan came down from stage and joined their friends.

Samar - All the tasks are completed. Now it's time for voting.

Everyone wrote names on chit and volunteers collected the them.

Sia - We will need some time to count the votes. Till then enjoy music and please grace the dance floor.

Fab 5 and NavNi were sipping their drinks while talking and teasing each other. They enjoyed the food and danced like there is no tomorrow.

After sometime music stopped and hosts came back on the stage.

Samar - Hello everyone!! We are back with results. So are you excited?

Sia - Okay. So I will start with Mr. Fresher and any guesses? Mr. Fresher of this year is Aryaman Khurana.

Aryaman went on stage.

Samar - who will be the Ms. Fresher? Guys what do you think? So Ms. Fresher of this year is....is Nandini Murthy.

Nandini happily hugged Navya and went to stage after giving beautiful smile to Manik.

Aryaman hugged Nandini and congratulated her. She thanked and wished him too.

Sia - I will call upon the stage last year's Mr. and Ms. Freshers Manik Malhotra and Alya Saxsena to facilitate this year's Mr. and Ms.Freshers.

People hooted with a great applause.

Manik and Alya came on stage. They crowned Aryman and nandini and wished them.

Samar - Congratulations to both of you. Would you like to say few words?

Aryman - Thank you everyone. I would like to thank Shreya. I won this title because of her. Thank you once again.

Nandini - Thank you everyone for voting and helping me to win this title. Big thank you to my friends who were supporting me throughout the competition and last but not the list my partner Manik. Without you I wouldn't have won this title.

Manik smiled and mouthed welcome to her.

Sia - It's time to say goodbye to you all. We enjoyed hosting today and hope next year we will see you.

Samar - Bye everyone and enjoy the party.

Everyone left the stage. Nandini was descending the stairs. The spot light fell down making loud sound. The screen freezed on unconscious Nandini.

------------------

What happened to Nandini? Who is behind this? Is that Manik??
To know more keep reading..
Stay safe!! Stay home!!
And enjoy every moment..

Till then bbyeee
Take care.

Lots of love

-Sunshine1216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.8K 64
What happens the person you love calls you for her weddings will you able your get back to your love or will it get an end... Published on:23/24June...
36.5K 3.3K 24
Sequel of My fate What will happen when Nandini-Manik who's partners died recently.... And they get to know they were cheating them having affair...
166 15 12
It's amazing how we become villain in someone else's life and hero in our own. But who decides what's right and wrong?who is hero and villain?. The o...
78 12 19
It is a tale as old as time. The hero saves the city, and gets the girl. But what happens when the Villian sets eyes on the hero's girl? Will she s...