𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖...

By soullessilhouette

A ITZY x Male Reader -------- Y/n Bang, being the little brother of Christopher Bang from Stray Kids, had mov... More

Intro
Chapter 1- New Company
Chapter 2- Moving day
Chapter 3- We're here
Chapter 5- Ryujin
Chapter 6- Spend time
Chapter 7- Acting
Chapter 8- Meet the teachers
Chapter 9- Lia
Chapter 10- You dropped this?
Chapter 11- Hyung
Chapter 12 - Chan
Chapter 13 - New Song
Chapter 14 - Mina
Chapter 15 - Chance
Chapter 16 - Stop
Chapter 17 - Elevator
Chapter 18 - Practice
Chapter 19 - Knees Weak
Chapter 20 - Been drinking
Chapter 21 - Hangover
Chapter 22 - Lost
Chapter 23 - United
Chapter 24 - Jealousy
Chapter 25 - School
Chapter 26 - Sleeveless Shirt
Chapter 27 - Laughter
Chapter 28 - What is Love?
Chapter 29 -Roses
Chapter 30 - Déjà vu
Chapter 31 - Oppa
Chapter 32 - Remember?
Chapter 33 - Soft Lips
Chapter 34 - Personal Haven
Chapter 35 - Meeting
Chapter 36 - Managers
Chapter 37 - Auntie!
Chapter 38 - What do I do?
Chapter 39 - Shall we?
Chapter 40 - Set fire
Chapter 41 - Insecurities
Chapter 42 - Cherry Chapstick
Chapter 43 - Go Slow
Chapter 44 - Talk about it
Chapter 45 - Arm's Length
Chapter 46 - Filming
Chapter 47 - Disgusting
Chapter 48 - The morning After
Chapter 49 - Not again
Stop hating on Mamamoo.
Chapter 50 - Prick
Chapter 51 - Yeji
Chapter 52 - Vulnerable
Chapter 53 - Family
Chapter 54 - Them again?
Chapter 55 - I know you
Chapter 56 - Movie Night
Chapter 57 - Voices
Chapter 58 - The White Dress
Chapter 59 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 60 - The Flag
Truyen is a bihhh
Chapter 61 - The agreements
Chapter 62 - Birthday
Chapter 63 - A Month
Chapter 64 - Choreography
Chapter 65 - Moving
Chapter 66 - Big News
Chapter 67 - Oh....Hi
Chapter 68 - Nice to meet you two
Chapter 69 - Couch
Chapter 70 - Late Night Calls
Chapter 71 - Busy Day Off
Chapter 72 - Choreo
Chapter 73 - Questions
Chapter 74 - Invited
Chapter 75 - The Interruption
Chapter 76 - 14th Floor
Chapter 77 - My big Brother
Chapter 78 - Advice from your Brother
Chapter 79 - The M/V Shooting
Chapter 80 - Motivation!
Chapter 81 - Knock Knock
Chapter 82 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 83 - Photoshoot
Chapter 84 - Eventful day
Chapter 85 - Group Chat
Chapter 86 - Birthday boy
Chapter 87 - Night out
Chapter 88 - Back Home
Chapter 89 - New Vocal Coach
Chapter 90 - Adorable
Chapter 91 - ;)
Chapter 92 - That day...
Chapter 93 - Polyamorous
Chapter 94 - Co-Chef
Chapter 95 - Debut
Chapter 96 - Special
Chapter 97 - Special Pt.2
Chapter 98 - Cuddles
Chapter 99 - On Call
Chapter 100 - Prince Y/n
Chapter 101 - Truck-kun
Chapter 103 - Visitor
Chapter 104 - Coming Home
Chapter 105 - Caller

Chapter 4- Nice to meet you

3.4K 101 25
By soullessilhouette

Hye-young opened the laptop opening the file that had the video that Jinyoung took as a message for the 5 talented men. The 5 guys each grabbed a foldable chair and sat down to watch the video. 

The video explained their schedules, training rooms, studio, staff, and many more. Jinyoung told the men what they will be going through since the instructors in JYPE were more thorough and stricter than RBW or NV. The boys were still slightly confused and a little lost before Hye-young handed out brown folders. Inside were 10 sheets of paper explaining how their contract had been transferred to JYPE, what their schedules would be, charts on how much time they would spend in training, and staff names. Y/n sighed, he never had felt this important before, and he is taken aback from how they were being treated.

Some trainees may not have been able to get a staff to work with them on their training, but Y/n did. All the 5 members did. Y/n felt humbled but slightly agitated by this. He kept asking himself 'what the hell did I do to deserve this?' and 'I'm not even that great yet, not compared to Bang Chan.' he said in his mind furrowing his eyebrows as he kept reading the paper. 

He really didn't know how to feel because he always felt like he should be treated like trash, he always had a love hate relationship with himself and trusted himself only. This was really making him question what he's worth, and he got even more agitated, but not to the staff or anyone, but himself. Y/n was having a debate with himself in his head as he read the last page of the folder and closed it. Exhaling heavily, Y/n's eyes went to the other trainees beside him who were still on page 6 of the folder.

Y/n's eyes locked with Hye-young and smiled and bowed his head politely at her as a thank you, in which she just smiled at him as Y/n, again, looked around the room. It had the trademark JYP posted on the ceiling with blue paint hugging the four walls of the room as there were couches and other equipment at the other side of the room. 

Beside the black couches were cases of water bottles and stacks of towels neatly in a rack. On the other wall were mirrors plastered across it. The wooden floors were varnished, and we're very sturdy which also slightly fascinated Y/n because he has never been in a practice room this quality before. When everyone was finished reading the file Hye-young handed out another two piece of paper to each member, along with some pens she distributed. 

"On the papers are your contracts and there are many rules and regulations you need to follow which are on the second piece of paper. Take your time to read it and understand it." Hye-young said pointing at the paper in-between the 5 boys' hands smiling slightly.

After all the paperwork the members returned to the front of the building waiting for the van. They sat there for an hour. Waiting for the black van to show up. Looking around and trying to spot the familiar black van they took to get to the new JYP building, but nothing showed up. Y/n and the others discussed what they should do. 

They all agreed to give their numbers to Y/n as they try and search for Hye-young for help. Y/n would be the one to keep an eye out for the van and stay outside. Tapping Y/n's foot, he looked around slowly. Y/n already took off his mask and put it in his pack earlier since it was nighttime already. The night sky was stunning. The clouds were not even blocking the stars, nor did it block the view of the moon. Y/n looked up into the sky and smiled, the night always made Y/n calm down and always have him an extra boost in her daily life. Y/n got his phone out and took a couple of photos of the night sky and put the device back into his pack.

Suddenly, a black van showed up in front of the building stopping there. Y/n was about to walk closer to it, but the doors opened, and 5 women walked out. They were looking a bit tired as one of them carried luggage, in which he guessed is theirs. Y/n being his polite self walked towards her and asked her if she needed any help with the luggage in which she nodded and smiled at Y/n thanking him while at handing him the suitcase. Y/n carried it and told her to lead the way. 

"So, are you a trainee here?" She said as the other 4 women trailed behind them.

"Yep, are you a trainee too?" Y/n said as he looked at the girl who had a big smile on her face.

"Yah, why are you talking to your sunbae like that" the woman said smirking lightly at the guy beside her.

"S-sunbae? Ah! Oh, I'm so sorry noona, I didn't know you were from twice..." Y/n said bowing his head as they all entered the elevator.

"No! I'm from ITZY, my name is Yuna" Yuna said pouting at Y/n who scratched the back of his neck lightly in embarrassment.

"Oh, yea! I've seen you guys! You guys are crazy talented" Y/n complimented all of them, and they all just giggled lightly at Y/n's antics. 

"Anyway, my name is Yuna. That one is Lia, the girl beside her is Ryujin, The one with her hoodie on is Yeji, and the one falling asleep is Chaeryeong." Yuna said pointing to the girls in front of them which Y/n just nodded.

"Nice to meeting you all my name is Bang Y/n." Y/n said impulsively and looking around the room. The bell rung and the 5 women walked out and there were numbers on the doors. It looked like a hotel but fancier. There was one door open but ITZY opened the door beside it, and they all walked in as Y/n tapped Yuna's shoulder handing her the suitcase "Thank you Y/n. Goodnight and I hope to see you debut soon" Yuna said smiling widely at Y/n "Okay thank you noona, goodnight to you all." Y/n waved goodbye smiling back at them.

Y/n then heard some voices in the room next to the dorm of ITZY, and he walked slowly to the open door and there was Hye-young talking. 

"Hye-young noona?" Y/n said knocking on the door which was left open.

"Y/n! You're here! Now, we transferred your items here and all of your belongings are now here. The other four are inside." Hye-young said patting Y/n's back.

"Um, noona do you mind if I get your number? I get lost pretty easily." Y/n said smiling a bit pointing to his phone.

"Sure here hand me your phone." Hye-young said putting her hand out in which Y/n placed his gadget in. Hye-young handed Y/n his phone back and smiled at him.

"Text me soon, see you Y/n." Hye-young said while kissing his cheek before walking out and closing the door behind her. Y/n wiped his cheek blurting out some words.

"Ew saliva...." He trailed off wiping his hand on his jacket and walking into the last living room which there sat the other 4 members on their phones scrolling furiously as Kyung-jae panted while looking at his phone. 

"What are you all scrolling for?" Y/n said tilting his head a bit as the members turned their heads to him.

"Y/n! We thought you got lost or something!" Said Jun-seo standing up and hugging Y/n who just stood there. Kyung-jae patted Y/n's back and smiled.

"They unpacked what I packed earlier and made it neater..." Kyung-jae said with his head down.

"Hyung, you did great folding your clothes, but they just needed to transfer it. It's not their fault, it's just their job to do so." Y/n said rubbing Kyung-jae's back. Kyung-jae didn't like being looked down upon or feeling inferior to anybody, it made him feel like he was worthless.

"Anyway, how about we introduce ourselves?" Jun-seo said as Y/n and Kyung-jae sat down on the couch.

"Sure, I'll start. My name is Kang Tae-woo, I am 19 years old, and I was born in Kunsan but moved to Seoul at the age of 7, I like tennis and chess." Tae-woo said bowing his head to everyone.

"Okay hello Tae-woo. It's my turn now. My name is Moon Min-kyu, I am 18 years old, I was born in Buncheon and I moved to Seoul when I was 15, I like swimming and snakes. Please take care of me" Min-kyu said bowing his head as Y/n smiled slightly at them.

"It's my turn, huh? Well my name is Seo Kyung-jae, I'm 20 years old so treat me with respect, I was born in Yongin and my family moved here when my big brother became a Kpop idol, I like rapping and Kendrick Lamar's music." He said bowing to the others.

"Okay, umm hello. My name is Kim Jun-seo, I am 18 years old, I was born in Geoje but moved here with my mother last year. I like baking and I like singing, please take care of me!" He said shyly and bowed at everyone who just clapped as he sat down Y/n looked up from his phone which was voice recording everything.

"Well uh, my name is Bang Y/n, I am 17 years old, born in Sydney, Australia but moved here 6 years ago, and I like making songs and writing lyrics." Y/n said in a deep voice bowing slightly at his Hyung.

The night continued, and they all got to know each other more. They all got closer as the clocks hands turned and time ran. By 3 in the morning they were all asleep on their beds exhausted from talking and having fun, all except for one. Y/n was on his bed texting Ms. Saliva kisser asking her about what the company is doing and what are the activities they were going to be doing tomorrow.

Y/n
Noona where are we going
To train tomorrow?
Read 3:21

Hye-young😬
The same training room
I'll meet you there tommorow
😘
Read 3:21

"What...is with that emoji?" Y/n said raising an eyebrow.

"Yuck, but whatever." Y/n brushed it off.

Y/n
Okay noona
Goodnight.
Read 3:23

Then Y/n plugged in his charger in the port. He had the top bunk and on the bottom bunk was a snoring Kyung-jae. Y/n was used to it thought as he turned off his phone and closed his eyes as the fatigue finally hit him. His body have up moving and just relaxed themselves. Thinking to himself, Y/n said "I could get used to this." As his eyes fluttered open and closed slowly.

To be continued...

Sorry if my writing is straight up garbage, but there is still a lot more to cover so...stay tuned...?
Anyways have a good rest of the year♪┌|∵|┘♪ └|∵|┐♪(・∀・)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 524 23
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 . "Excuse me, did you just say Christopher? Whatever. That makes this so much more fun for me." Riley is one of the be...
8.3K 530 42
One is kind and caring. His smile is blinding and he brilliantly excels at all that he does. The other one is.... wild. To say the least. He couldn'...
19.6K 942 33
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈 a prestigious family's only son, soon to be engaged and married to an infamous man, by the name 𝑯𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒋...
94.3K 3K 30
Hwang Hyunjin messes with your head, unknowingly, for over a month. Until you can't take it anymore. *✧・゚: *✧・゚: Growing up with Chris Bang as your b...