The Defected Zombie | Bnha Zo...

By Tired_Gem

"Wait, I don't want to hurt you!" "Y-you can talk?!" "Er, it's a long sto-" "DEKU, YOU BASTARD!! KILL THE THI... More

Prologue
The Day The World Ended
What The Heck Happened While I Was Gone?!
Mama Midoriya!!!
Heading Out
The Boy In The Weapon Store
Hello, My Old Friend
What's Happening?!

I'm Coming To Save You, Izuku

7.5K 385 279
By Tired_Gem

She was brave and kind too. . .

But something deep in my chest. . .

Says it should've been me. . .

-=-=-=-

As they ran down the barren hallways, Izuku forced himself to focus on his teacher. It was difficult to do so when the once pristine walls of U.A. were smeared with blood. He had to be careful to not slip on any puddles as he jogged along side Tokoyami.

To think. . . The best hero school in all of Japan. . .

Has fallen.

Izuku shook his head violently, regaining focus on his teacher.

Aizawa may have only woken up barely an hour ago, but he was still as strong and fast as always. Izuku reminded himself every few seconds that Aizawa was the only teacher they had contact wi-

...

All Might.

Izuku felt his running come to a stop.

Where was All Might this whole time?

Only he and the UA staff knew that the #1 Hero wouldn't be able to last long with his current situation.

Izuku gulped at the thought of a zombified All Might, or coming across his corpse.

What if the blood soaking his shoes right now was All Might's?

"MIDORIYA!"

Why did Izuku stop running?!

A rotting hand grabbed Izuku's shoulder, pulling him backwards. He let out a shout of horror as the zombie behind him opened its mouth, revealing sharp black and brown teeth and bleeding gums.

(brush your teeth yall!)

Before the zombie could bite into Izuku's shoulder, a wispy black being rammed itself into the monster, knocking it into the air. The walking corpse landed far from the group, and didn't get up again.

Izuku looked over to Tokoyami with a shaking body, "Th-thanks T-T-Tokoyami." He whimpered, his legs trembling violently.

It wasn't everyday where your life was suddenly so close to ending.

Well, scratch that for Izuku.

But it was terrifying to think that with a single scratch or bite, he could become a mindless monster. Not living, but not totally dead either, he wouldn't be able to control himself from hurting his friends.

Tokoyami shook his head, "Do not worry yourself, but we must continue our trek with the group." He said, turning back to the other members, which were quite a distance away.

Even from afar, Izuku saw Aizawa-Sensei stiffen.

When the two students finally caught up to the group, Aizawa began to speak.

"We have to hurry now, who knows how many zombies have heard that one interaction?" He said in a hushed tone as they ran.

"Is there anything else that we need to know about these zombies?" Kirishima questioned, his brows furrowed as they arrived at an intersection in the halls.

Aizawa looked back at them with bloodshot eyes.

The five students froze at his gaze, it had a different aura to it than his usual stare.

It was far more terrifying, especially when a handful of zombies were coming up from the end of the hallway.

"Quirks. . . "

Meanwhile, with the other classmates....

"From what I was able to see as we made it to Class 1-A," Kendo whispered loudly as she wrote on the blackboard with shaky hands. "Most Quirks don't affect these zombies." She sighed, her shoulder twitching with anxiety.

The class release silent gasps and even a small sob was heard from somewhere in the room.

"What?! H-How?" Toru exclaimed quietly, leaning over one of the few remaining desks in the classroom.

Kendo looked back up, "As we raced to find Vlad King, we saw a few other students that never made it to their classes. They were fighting off some zombies as well. . . but with no known knowledge on how to properly defeat them. . . the fight ended quickly." Kendo paused when her voice cracked.

"So far, the only person I've seen actually defeat a zombie is Tetsutetsu. I don't know how, but he's able to strike them in the right spot for them to 'shut down' or die again." She continued, gesturing to the white-haired male.

"It takes all of my strength with every blow though," Tetsutetsu rubbed the back of his neck, "So it's something else that kills 'em."

Yaoyorozu stepped up to the front of the class, "Where do you strike the zombie in order for it to shut down?" She questioned as she drew a rushed version of the human body on the blackboard.

Tetsutetsu gave a quick hum, "I always strike around the upper part of the body." He trailed off.

Yaoyorozu nodded, drawing a line between the upper and lower part of the drawing. "So it's somewhere up here. . . Could you be a bit more specific?" She looked back to the boy of Class 1-B.

Tetsutetsu nodded, "I think it's by where the heart should be. We've come across some that didn't have a heart, so I go for the head if that happens."

"That's it!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed, before she slapped her hand over her mouth in realization. The entire class paused, holding their breath as they waited to see if anything had heard the small outburst.

After a good minute or two, Jiro looked back to Yaoyorozu, "Alright, what did you find out Yaomomo?" She questioned in a hushed tone.

Yaoyorozu took a deep inhale, "I think I found out their weak spot!" She whispered.

Now everyone was paying close attention.

"Really? What is it?!" Denki exclaimed as quietly as he could, climbing onto Shoji to get a better view of the genius student.

"It's in the head!" Yaoyorozu drew a big arrow pointing towards the figures head. 

"If we can manage to strike them hard enough in the head, then they could shut down." She continued explaining, looking back to the other students to make sure they were following along.

Todoroki's Point Of View

It made sense, but. . .

"So Quirks like Denki's won't be effective on the undead?" I spoke up.

Momo rested her chin in her hand, "No, I don't believe it will. . . " She trailed off.

"E-Ehh!? Oh crap I'm screwed!" Denki fell off of Shoji's shoulders in distress.

"That means some of us need weapons then, am I correct?" I questioned, holding out my right hand. Without another word from Momo, I had formed a dagger of ice.

I didn't want Momo to have to make so many weapons on her own. Even if mine were temporary, I was making myself useful. "I can make more, better ones." I added.

I saw a smile stretch across her face, "Thank you, Todoroki-Kun." I simply nodded, I wasn't very used to someone thanking me for something.

"For those that have short range attacks, please take a weapon. We need to be ready." She announced in the loudest tone she dared to speak in, which wasn't very loud.

Instantly, Momo began to create swords and spears from her arms and legs. I followed along, but it was difficult because I had to focus on the shapes of the weapons. I wasn't used to that at all, but it was strangely enjoyable to focus on the designs as they formed in my hands.

As my fellow students took some of the weapons I made, I noticed that they had gloves. I looked over to Momo to see that she was also making the gloves.

Good thing these were only for those with short range attacks.

Still, we were going to have to get food very soon.

Just as I handed Ochako a sickle, loud banging came from the door.

Everyone paused, and I prepared for anything that was about to come through that door.

It was dead silent, the banging had stopped. After a good couple of seconds, everyone slowly relaxed themselves.

Then a decayed hand burst through the door.

Back with Izuku. . .

"W-what!?" Koda squeaked at Aizawa's words. The teacher nodded, "I can't use my Erasure Quirk on them, it has no effect. I know you four can hold yourselves off. . . Koda, see if you can control the zombies with your Quirk. If not, stay behind me."

Koda nodded rapidly at Aizawa's words, stepping up to the far off zombies.

"Creatures of the undead, obey my voice and return to your graves!" Koda called out. The zombies looked over to Koda, and stared at him for several seconds before they charged after him.

He yelped in surprise, "I could've sworn they were listening for a few seconds!" He exclaimed, stepping back. "Get behind me, Koda!" Aizawa shouted, jumping in front of the taller student.

"Let's go Bakugo!" Kirishima grinned, hardening his arms. "Just don't get in my way, Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled, launching himself in the air with his explosion.

"Shall we, Midoriya?" Tokoyami questioned, summoning Dark Shadow. Izuku jumped at the sound of his name, "Y-Yeah!"

As they charged towards the zombies, a random thought traveled through Izuku's brain.

A single thought that would put his life on the line.

What if one of these Zombies is (Y/n)?

"No, Koda!"

Meanwhile with (Y/n)

You looked at the blood on your sword, barely able to see the steel blade beneath all the red liquid. You shook it off until it was decent enough to your liking.

"You guys alright?"

You turned around to see the boy gathering the arrows he used in battle. He looked very uncomfortable, still he yanked an arrow out of a zombie's mouth, but ended up also pulling out it's entire esophagus. He gagged, his face literally turning green as he turned his head, lifting a thumbs up.

The kid had good aim, you'll admit that.

"Mama Midoriya?" You looked over to the shorter female.

She was leaning against the wall of UA, panting heavily. She waved a chubby hand, making a little noise of affirmation.

You chuckled, looking back to the large hole in the metal walls of UA.

'Izuku, I'm coming to save you. . .'

-=-=-=-

Have I fed you hungry readers?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 868 3
── The pressure of existence is suffocating. Female reader. Angst. Short story. Heavy topics. *** Cw ; Suicidal topics, depression, sexual assault, p...
12.7K 390 10
You and Izuku were okay friends, you'd speak occasionally and sometimes train together but you never actually got that close. After playing a game th...
1M 36.1K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
7.2K 440 30
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...