Worth Fighting For (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this... More

1 Heart Beat
Untitled Part 2
3 By hook or by crook
4 Path to the Destiny
5 Change of plan
6 Yours Husband
7 Outrage
8 Two Options
9 Faint- Hearted Girl
10 Spur
11 Gust of Air
12 Butterflies Again
13Heart Feel
14 Downpour on the Desert
15 Showing Happiness
16 Evil's Entry
17 Examination
18 My Mom's Heart
19 Life Taking Moment
20 Devi Maiya's Grace
21 Is that Asha's Job?
22 Expressive Eyes
23 He knows the Truth
24 I Love You a Loooot
25 Poisoned Food
26 Possessive Monster
28 I Knew...
29 Difference...
30 Saree
31 Saree
32 She is my wife
33 Queen
34 Angered Child
35 Reason
36 Consultation
37 Romantic Arnavji
38 Unexpected Peck
39 Temple Visit
40 Heart Feel
41 Mother's place
42 Hearty Feeling
43 Order...
44 What Tomorrow?
45 Atonement
46 The Diamond Ring
47 Forgiveness
48 Spoilt Brat
49 Unknown Side
50 The Phone Call
51 Acceptance
52 The New Couple
53 Judgement
54 Last Part
55 Epilogue

27 Boomerang

8.1K 419 41
By NiranjanaNepol

Part27

Khushi had been lying on the bed for long but she couldn't get sleep. In fact, she had no intention to sleep. She toasted on the bed and saw Arnav sitting on the chair which is next to the bed and thinking something deep. He got panicked.

Arnav: Khushi...are you feeling uneasy?

Khushi nodded NO.

Arnav: Do you want anything?

Khushi (in gauzy tone): No... I just...

Arnav: You can ask me anything...

She nodded yes.

She was looking at the ceiling. Arnav knew she is thinking something. He wished she shouldn't think anything about how he ignored her.

The doctor entered the room. Arnav stood from the chair. Khushi tried to get up. Arnav pressed her shoulder. Khushi looked at him.

Arnav: You don't have to get up. Just stay...

Khushi sensed the difference in his voice. It sounded so lenient. If her ears had taste buds, his voice would have tasted like honey. Yes... he poured honey in her ears in the name of speaking...

Doctor: How are you feeling now Mrs. Raizada?

Khushi: Fine doctor.

Doctor: Do you have a problem while speaking?

Khushi: Little bit...

Doctor: Take the medicines properly. You will be alright by tomorrow morning.

Khushi nodded ok smilingly.

Doctor (to Arnav): You can take her to home Mr. Raizada.

Arnav: Thank you, doctor.

Doctor: Avoid spicy and hot food to get your throat infection well soon.

Before Khushi answered,

Arnav: I will take care of her doctor...

He said looking at Khushi... She raised her head getting amazed.

Doctor: Yeah... take care...

Arnav nodded affirmatively. He looked at Khushi.

Arnav: Shall we go?

Khushi nodded ok.

Arnav: will you walk?

Khushi: Yes...

She stood from the bed. Arnav tried to help her, Khushi stopped him by showing her palm. Arnav tightened his jaws as well as his fingers. He started walking with Khushi parallel, concentrating on her.

When they came out,

Arnav: You sit in the chair. I will bring the car.

Khushi nodded ok.

She went to the car, seeing Arnav stopped the car in front of the entrance. He got down from the car and stood, opening the door. Khushi was about to get in, she stopped, seeing Tina rushing inside the Hospital. Tina hid behind the pillar, seeing Arnav. Khushi wanted to THANK Tina for informing about the poisoned food. But she couldn't do that in front of Arnav because Arnav will get to know who is behind the issue. But... she didn't know that Arnav got to know that Asha is the one who is behind the poison issue. She sat on the car helplessly, looking at Tina. Tina smiled at her and asked Khushi through gesture

"Are you fine?"

Khushi nodded her head. Tina again gestured,

"I will call you later"

Khushi nodded ok smilingly. Tina came from behind the pillar after Arnav's car left the Hospital campus. She sighed and left the hospital.

Malik Residence

Arvind got a call from an unknown number. He attended it.

Arvind: who is this?

"Me... Asha"

Arvind: You...?

Asha: Listen to me.

Arvind: How do you get the phone?

Asha: I have managed a woman PC in this station.

Arvind: How?

Asha: Somehow.... I managed...

Arvind knew very well that she would have given them hope of MONEY to someone to get the phone. She won't change... no matter where she is... she will remain the same even if she went to jail.

Arvind: Why did you call me?

Asha: What a question is this? I'm in the jail... what steps did you take to bring me out?

Arvind: why should I take the steps to bring you out? Did you ask me before taking a step to kill my son?

Asha (sobbing): I didn't do it.... trust me, Arvind.... How could I think of killing my son? It was Vidya and Reshma who did that to get their house back. They trapped me in this issue so that they could escape. Don't you know me?

Arvind: What's the proof?

Asha: You ask me proof? Don't you trust me?

Arvind: how could I trust you? After all, you tried to separate Khushi from Chotte....

Asha: That was also not me.... Her stepmother never wants Khushi to be happy... and that Reshma... she wants Arnav for herself. That's why she kept the divorce papers in between the house documents. Poor Arnav... he signed the papers for Khushi, unaware of their dirty intention.

Arvind rolled his eyes... her over concern for Arnav told him how fake she was.

Arvind: You don't worry. I will try all the possible ways to bring you out of the prison.

Asha(delightfully): I know you trust me...

Arvind: of course, who else could I trust other than you?

He disconnected the call and got stuck, seeing Tina.

Tina: Will you bring her out? Bhai will never forgive you if you do that, Dad...

Arvind was silently left the place. He didn't say anything to Tina. He didn't want to. He didn't deny Asha because he knew if he denies her than she will try in another way to come out of the jail. And she may succeed which he didn't want to happen. So he pretended like agreeing. Tina was right. Arnav will never forgive him if he helps Asha to come out. Arnav was not wrong but Asha. She has to get punished.

RM

Arnav parked the car in RM. Khushi got down and went inside. Uditha welcomed her, circling the plate so that all the bad vibrations would get vanished. She kept the vermillion on her face and Khushi entered the RM to get a new phase of life. Of course, her life took a 360-degree turn... by the one incident. She didn't eat the poisoned food, expecting these changes... but the consequences couldn't not be restricted because those are going to cause by Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi hugged Uditha... Arnav rolled his eyes and headed to his room.

As he didn't expect, Khushi went to the guest room and even Uditha wondered about it. She really became nervous as she knew about ASR.

Udi: Khushiji, What's this? Why you came here?

Khushi showed her palm and stopped her.

Khushi: Let me handle...

Uditha gulped making face. She knew Khushi has taken the idea in her hands, what she initiated. She just wanted Arnav to understand Khushi's love but she didn't expect that Khushi will continue it like this. .

.......

Arnav turned around and frowned, not fining Khushi behind him. Who could expect the girl will decide to stay in the guest room; who tried hard to be with him till today morning? He came out searching for Khushi. He widened his eyes in shock, seeing her in the guest room. The anger which was sitting on his NOSE was about to pounce on Khushi, but he controlled it, understanding the situation. Controlling his anger, he got inside. Khushi and Uditha became silent, seeing him. Of course, they knew very well that Arnav is controlling his anger. Before Arnav threw a glare on Uditha, she herself escaped from the room.

Arnav: What are you doing here?

Khushi looked at him and bowed down not answering.

Arnav: If you want to spend time with Uditha, chitchatting, you can do that when I'm not at home.

Khushi looked at him surprised. What that means? Does he want her to be with him when he is at home?

Arnav: Let's go to OUR room.

Khushi: Actually, this is MY room I suppose...

Arnav bit his jaws.

Arnav: Who said that this is your room....? It's you who came here after our marriage...

Khushi: But you didn't want me in your room... Didn't you?

Arnav: But you wanted to be in my room.... didn't you?

Khushi: I wanted to... but not now... I will be comfortable here.

Arnav: I saw you being comfortable in my room in the past two days...

Khushi: But I know you were not comfortable with my presence. I don't want to disturb you.

She said looking at somewhere...

Arnav: Khushi, this is the limit, come with me...

Khushi: It's ok Arnavji... I...

She stopped talking and saw herself in Arnav's arms. He lifted her in a blink of an eye...

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav(cutting her): Didn't your mother-in-law say, you should be with your husband?

Khushi got awe-struck as her own words hit her back like a boomerang. Arnav marched towards his room taking her in his arms and Khushi's eyes were absolutely only on him.

To be continued...

I Knew...

Khushi's eyes got rooted on Arnav's face. She liked the way he applied his rights on her but this is not what she wanted. She knew what he wanted from her. She didn't want to exam him more. She wanted to pour the love on him and wanted to get the love back which she deserved. She wanted to make him delighted. But this time, he has to make the path.

Arnav kept her on the bed. He felt relieved as somehow he managed to bring her to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1K 19
When Arnav Singh Raizada, a 28-year-old man comes across a 28-year-old woman, Khushi Kiran Gupta; he becomes someone he was not. He thought his life...
185K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...
441K 22.6K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
77.5K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...