Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Falling asleep during movie night

17.1K 346 563
By BlowingYourMind

Summary: Kaminari is stressing the life out of himself to study for the upcoming test, and Aizawa, Kirishima, and Bakugo decide to stop his unhealthy habit.

Movie nights were sacred meetings that were held at the 1-A dorms every weekend. But with mid-terms coming up, they became more scarce. Aizawa noticed the stress and tension the mid-terms was causing a couple of weeks before.

Denki was twitching more than normal, no doubt a mix of his ADHD, and his stress effecting his quirk. Aizawa just hoped that he wasn't putting the electrocution on himself.

Bakugo yelled more, his explosive personality only becoming worse. Aizawa knew he wasn't stressed for his sake, but was pulling his group with study sessions so they could pass.

Kirishima's smiles turned more worried, he wasn't the bottom of the class, but he wasn't the top either. Aizawa knew he wasnt the best at English.

This is why on a Friday only a few weeks away from the big test, he ordered a movie night. 

The class's tired eyes looked up with suprise, some tightly smiling.

Kaminari raised a hand "uhh Aizawa Sensei- is this mandatory?" He asked. The class looked at him in shock, not expecting the 'slack off' to ask that question. He only smiled sheepishly.

Aizawa studied his student. He knew that this meant everything to Kaminari, even if he joked about his bad grades to make others feel better. He needed this more than anyone.

 "Yes, yes it is." 

 "But if it's mandatory, then shouldn't you come too Mr.Aizawa? " Hagakure asked.

Majority of the class shot him puppy eyes.

...

 "Fine."

 Kaminari ran up to his room as soon as they got back to the dorms after hero training. He was planning on making a trip to Starbucks and studying through the night, and going to Bakugo's and Yaoyorozu 's study sessions the next day.

Looks like he would have to change plans. He would study math until 8:30, the starting time of the movie. Then he would listen to the audio recording he took the other day in their hero study's lecture. Sometimes his quirk wouldn't allow him to pay attention, so he would have to record it to listen to later.

The only good thing about his quirk, was that he could shock himself, jolting his brain back to focusing. Lately he had been doing that a lot, espresso shots can only get you so far.

His alarm clock for 8:20 rang, he scrambled to turn it off. 

He closed his books, stacking them on his bed for when he got back. He left multiple Starbucks drinks he got this morning on his counter, knowing he would need them to revive himself. He put his notes on top of his pillow, if he ever slept, then he would be reminded of the test.

The movie they planned to watch was an hour and a half long, so for extra measure he set an alarm for 9:30 in case he Accedently fell asleep when he got back.

Looking down at his bare thighs, he could see the bruises that peaked a little past his shorts. He wondered if they would be safe to wear. He shrugged, pulling on a sweatshirt over his tanktop, deciding to leave the shorts on.

He quickly blended in concealer to cover his eye bags, pulling his shorts down to mid-thigh, and pulling up his fuzzy socks.

Before leaving the room, he swiped his phone and earbuds.

 "How fashionably late of you." Jiro commented flatly, Kaminari was the last one there.

 "Sorry my dudes and dudettes. I had to get some beauty sleep in before this wrecks my schedule." Kaminari fibbed.

 Aizawa narrowed his eyes at him, from his seat on the floor. "Pizzas on the counter, we're starting."

 Kaminari only shook his water bottle full of 'water' (microwaved coffee.) And plopped down on his seat at the end of the couch next to Kirishima. He curled his legs up on the couch, since Aizawa took up his leg room below him.

Kaminari didn't mind though. And Aizawa certainly didn't give a fuck.

As the beginning credits started rolling, Aizawa plopped a paper plate on Kaminari's lap, threatening him with a look. Eat.

Kaminari smiled, plugging in his ear buds while starting on his pizza. 

 "You have to be cautious in indoor settings...'  The recording drones on.

It was much easier to listen to this lecture without all of the usual distractions, yet his eyes weighed heavily on him.

Some of the people who didn't know Kaminari as well, suspected that he was listening to music.

Denki didn't know How long he lasted, but the lecture had 10 minutes left on it, and the classes were each an hour long. He would have preferred to stay awake, but it was too risky to shock himself, and he had run out of his coffee a while ago.

He set his cup on the floor next to Aizawa. 

Kaminari couldn't possibly keep his eyes open anymore, his body went limp against his will. He fell over to the side, his phone falling from his hand.

Kirishima felt a sudden weight on his shoulder, only letting out a little noise in suprise. He looked to see an utterly drained looking Kaminari resting on his shoulder. 

The other students were too engrossed in the movie to notice.

Kaminari's phone and ear buds fell to the floor next to his teacher.

"Aizawa sensei" he whispered softly, catching his attention.

the teacher tilted his head, letting them know that he was listening.

"Kaminari's phone fell to the floor, could you please hand it to me? " 

His teacher picked the phone up off of the floor, eyes widening a little when the screen lit up as a reaction to his touch. Kaminari had been listening to a lecture.

He hesitated, looking back to hand the phone to Kirishima. Denki was passed out on his shoulder, body sliding a little.

When his red haired reached to grab the phone, Kaminari's limp body fell on Kirishima's lap, head landing on one of Bakugo's legs. Who was sitting on the other side of Ejiro. 

Bakugo snarled, ready to kick the blonde off of him, but he couldn't bring himself to kick him. Because In that moment, Kaminari looked like death had warmed over.

Bakugo huffed, turning away. A few students had noticed the exchange, giggling to themselves.

There was about 30 minutes left in the movies, but Aizawa didn't want Kaminari to Have to be embarrassed about falling asleep. He waited for a good ten minutes before slowly rising up, none of the other students were effected by the movement, too invested in the movies climax.

He put an arm under Kaminari's head, and knees, quietly gesturing for Kirishima and Bakugo to get up. 

He carried the electric quirk user gently, noting that Kirishima had grabbed his outrageously large cup of coffee, and his phone 

Bakugo rolled his eyes before opening Kaminari's room, which was lit by a lamp.

Textbooks were scattered across his bed, Bakugo raised an eyebrow in suprise, Kirishima placing all of them on the floor, carefully not to move any bookmarks. He noticed the notes on his pillow, grabbing the papers and setting them on the nightstand, which had an unhealthy amount of starbucks.

 "Dude, this is totally not right." Kirishima mumbled.

 Aizawa placed Kaminari down on his bed, the electrical quirk user curled in on himself.

 "God damn knock off Pikachu needs to fuckin' lay off. " Bakugo slammed off Kaminari's alarm clock, that was set to go off in 30 minutes. 

Aizawa studied his sleeping student, pausing when his eyes landed on the bruises. They barley bloomed past the hem of his shorts.

The pro hero reached to pull the end of his shorts up, but Bakugo grabbed his wrist before he could, giving him a fiery glare.

 "Aizawa sensei, what the fuck!?" Kirishima exclaimed, getting in between his teacher and his sleeping friend. 

 "I am not trying to molest my student " Aizawa said monotone, Before breaking from Bakugo's grip.

He pulled up Denki Kaminari's shorts enough to show the ugly looking finger sized bruises.

 "What the fuck are those supposed to be!" 

"Electric shock stimulation" Aizawa answered Bakugo. "He's been shocking himself in order to focus or study." 

They looked on with shock.

" That's shitty" sneered Bakugo. 

Aizawa knew that Kirishima and Bakugo felt just as guilty as he himself did for not noticing the signs. 

 "I-i need to talk to Kami about this, it can't keep going on." Kirishima said, after a stunned silence. 

 Aizawa let go of the end of Kaminari's shorts, throwing a blanket over the kid.

"Keep a close eye on him you two, I'm not allowing him to leave campus for any more coffee, and I'm keeping him on bed rest for the rest of the weekend, don't let him leave his room. " Aizawa put a thumb under Kaminari's eyelid, gently wiping the concealer of, to reveal purple bags that impressed even him.

"If anyone gets suspicous, say he got sick, he shouldn't leave his bed, I'm surprised he isn't sick. I'm taking this" he grabbed Kaminari's phone from Kirishima's hands. 

Despite the heavy atmosphere, the red head still managed to joke. "Oohh, are you grounding him?" 

" Yes. " the pro stated simply, gathering the text books from the floor. "Get some rest you two."

He looked back softly "don't stress too much, bad grade or not, you still deserve to be here"

A\N: Request open!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 19 12
what happens in the complicated life of being a pro hero. I'm not good at writing these description things but in this story Bakugou is then #2 hero...
318K 3.8K 33
I decided to try my luck on fanfiction. I'm sure that the uploading schedule will be wack, but I'll finish. Most of these stories are when everyone i...
79.7K 982 17
I haven't wrote a story in so long so I'm sorry if this sucks. Also this is set where Bakugo is 28 in this story, reader is 27. Yes there is smut/ le...
77.4K 1.5K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...