𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

By -chxrries

"𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭" ✰𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐰. 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞�... More

"only angel"
"rat"
"prego"
"remy & fanny"
"nightmares"
"stupid koala"
"the cult"
"spooked"
"asylum"
"rat ass"
"rich bitch"
"fuckwit"
"dios mio"
"sad jealous cunt"
"expect tongue"
"get it"
"weird flex"
"bitcho"
"junk-kid"
"busta"
"honey pot"
"chicka"
"dope"
"ball of pubes"
"code red"
"miserable"
"skunk"
"fucks sake"
"sorry"
"shit adam driver"
"hot goth"
"kyle and lady"
"humid"
"bunny"
"cake"
"jojo"
"so"
"daddy issues"
"teeth"
"moonrise kingdom"

"hurry"

1.2K 53 59
By -chxrries

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"so far away, but she says
i remind her of home"

"what the fuck is that?" noah pointed at something.

the group turned around, their eyes immediately widened. y/n held tighter onto finn, while everyone slowly backed away.

"holy fuck we're going to die." jack whispered.

"shh. let's keep going, pretend like we're not freaking out right now." sadie grabbed jack's hand.

"there's a mcdonald's nearby, let's go there. hurry." ayla grabbed onto jaeden's shoulder.

"guys if we die, just know that i love you all. including you jade even though i met you like five hours ago." wyatt shivered.

"hurry, bitch, hurry. why is he following us? what the fuck." sophia held onto jade.

"maybe he thinks we're hot." jaeden smiled.

"of course he thinks we're sexy." jack winked

"not the fucking time." jade rolled her eyes.

"where's the fucking car?" noah asked.

"he's near it, we'll die if we go back." finn responded.

"guys holy shit. this is scary as fuck. i'm like actually very scared." sadie spoke.

"wait, i'll call my mom." y/n reached in her pocket. "if i fucking had my phone."

"shh! here's my phone." wyatt gave y/n her phone.

y/n grabbed it and dialed her moms number. y/n slightly smiled as she heard her moms voice.

"mom, come pick us up. we snuck out but please mom, we're being followed. meet us at the mcdonlad's near seven eleven and goodwill." y/n whispered.

"what? holy, okay i'm coming. stay put, and don't freak out." y/n's mom spoke.

"okay, okay. love you mom, bye. hurry."

"love you too hun, be there in a sec."

y/n hanged up and passed the phone back to wyatt. "she's coming."

"we should run." finn grabbed y/n's hand.

"no, he' ll chase us and we'll end up separating. just keep walking." ayla worried.

"shouldn't we act like we don't know that he's following us? like laughing and shit?" noah questioned.

"yes! do that." sophia nervously laughed.

"and then i was like, no boy you ain't getting this cooch." jack sassed.

"hey shithead, maybe actually make sense. you don't have a fucking cooch!" wyatt shoved jack.

"hey what the fuck. i'm sorry he wanted this cooch and not yours."

"girl shut up, you're dry as the desert. and he only wants something wet as a cactus!" finn laughed.

"cactus aren't wet dumbass!" jack yelled.

"yes they are! if you cut it up, it's a water plant you whore!" y/n replied.

"guys, we're almost there. you think we should run?" sophia asked.

"did you not just hear our conversation?" jade spoke.

"okay! sorry, love."

"what if y/n got pregnant." wyatt looked over at her.

"what?" everyone then looked over at him.

"y/n, prego. i mean let's be honest we all know that y/n and finn fuck like everyday. finn's pull out game can't be perfect right?"

"the fuck you know about our sex life?" y/n spat.

"guys am i right? finn and y/n always have sex. shouldn't y/n already be prego?"

"you're weird." ayla added.

"hey i'm just worried. their lives are over if y/n does get pregnant."

"do you know that birth control exists?" sadie asked.

"i mean yeah, but..."

"well then you should know that birth control actually prevents pregnancy."

"not all the times."

"well half the time it does."

"why are you guys getting into an argument about y/n and finns sex life?" jack questioned.

"i was worried!" wyatt groaned.

"just be happy it won't be you." sophia responded.

"guys! we're here. we should run now, we'll be safe." ayla looked over at them.

"okay, ready?" jaeden grabbed ayla's hand.

"on, three. one...two...three!" the kids yelled as they began to run towards the mcdonald's. they were all relieved as they went inside the fast food restaurant.

"holy shit he's still there." jade looked out of the window.

"should we tell one of the employees?" sadie asked.

"don't think they'll do anything, he's not in here." jack added.

"yet! holy fuck he's walking towards us!" finn panicked.

"it's okay, it's okay. we're safe. we're in a mcdonald's and my mom is coming." y/n comforted him.

"let's keep pretending like we're here because we wanna be here. ah, chicken nuggets anyone?" sophia questioned.

"get three orders of ten pieces of chicken nuggets, three large fries and five large drinks." wyatt pulled out his wallet. "take the money! he's fucking coming!"

sophia immediately grabbed his wallet, she ordered the food and got wyatt's credit card out. she then panicked as she heard the door open and close. sophia grabbed the receipt, walking back to her group of friends.

they all then laughed, pretending to have a normal conversation. sophia tightly held onto jade's hand as she began to sweat.

y/n leaned onto finn's shoulder as he nervously moved his right leg up and down. ayla held onto wyatt and jaeden's hand. noah grabbed onto jacks hand who also held sadie's.

"hey so do you guys wanna go to the city tomorrow?" wyatt asked.

"what? yeah cool, we could go to navi pier." noah smiled.

"you know that children's museum? let's go there." ayla added.

sophia then got up and quickly grabbed the tray which had their food. she put the tray on the table, she gave a cup to finn and y/n, jade, jack and sadie, ayla and jaeden, and noah and wyatt.

"okay finn and y/n share, i'll share with jade, sadie and jack will share, ayla and jaeden, and noah and wyatt."

"gross why do i have to share with him?" noah pointed at wyatt.

"because i only got five cups and you guys were the last ones!"

"ayla and jaeden aren't even dating."

"your point is?"

"fine!"

everyone then got their drinks and sat back down. they all continued to have fun and eat their food. until sadie looked up at the man, which only stared at her. she looked back down, and squeezed jacks hand.

y/n looked out the window and saw her mom. she then shoved the food into the paper bag. "she's here!"

everyone smiled as they helped put the fries in the bag, they all got up and ran out of the restaurant. the doors to y/n's mom van immediately opened up. they all ran into the van.

"mom drive! he's coming towards us!" y/n yelled.

y/n's mom, put her foot on the accelerator and drove away. they all sighed as they watched the man get farther and farther away from them.

"hey mom can you go around back to the park? ayla's car is still there."

"are you alright though? fuck the car, i'll buy you a new one! but what the hell was that?" y/n's mom looked over at ayla.

"we just wanted to have fun, we drove to the park and we were going to play on the playground but we noticed some man in a hoodie behind a tree, watching us."

"jesus. why didn't you call 911?"

"we were scared that he would like stab us or something."

y/n's mom parked at the parking spot in which ayla had left her van. ayla opened the car door and looked over at her van while the rest of the group got off the car.

"okay well i'll follow your mom back to your place." ayla sighed.

"okay well, who wants to go with ayla?" y/n asked.

no one raised their hand. ayla rolled her eyes as she got grabbed her keys from her jacket, and unlocked the van.

"fine, sadie and i will go with ayla." jack opened the van door.

"and jade and i will go too." sophia followed behind sadie.

"okay, i'll meet you back at my place."

they all waved bye to each other as they began to drive away from the park. noah looked out of the window and noticed that the humid car was still there.

"what if someone really was getting murdered?" he asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.2K 35
'𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴.'
696K 7.1K 100
Preferences of Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, and Jaeden Lieberher
400K 9.1K 29
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞...
92.2K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂�...