Life partner / jikook

By kookmochim26

An Omega and an Alpha happy in their own bubble but happiness is not what last forever. What happens when the... More

Unexpected
Promise
Profile
sacrifice
Complete Strangers
new family
new beginning
Communication
little things
netflix and chill
Complicated
Feelings are mutual
Tutor
Kitchen floor
Mornings
Music
Keep you safe
Different
Morning view
Innocent
Date
Golden date
Make me yours🔞
Euphoria
Surprise
Mate me
Dream
Together
Home
Mine
New
lost
Moving on
Unexpected guest
Apologies
Angel
Cinderella
Unworthy
A year
Trouble
Miss you
Week
Don't
Home is where you are
Forgiveness
Family
Assistant
World
Something is wrong
Secret
Alone
Plan
Without You
Upside down
Believe me
Where are you?
Broken Dreams
Here we are again
No tears left to cry
Who are you?
Reveal
Not an Update (QnA)
Love?
Again
Date
Fear
Euphoria
Us
Ours
EPILOGUE
QUES AND ANS
Sequel

Hate?

19.2K 908 177
By kookmochim26

The sun was shining brightly and it was surprising, considering that it was raining last night. Unconsciously, Jungkook reached his hand for the source of maddening rose scent, only to find the bed empty.

Jungkook mood instantly dropped. Maybe the omega hates being with him. He made his way to the bathroom and after he was freshen up, he went downstairs.

The scent of eggs and vegetables hit his nostrils. What made his heart race was that Jimin was cooking for him, with wet hairs and wearing Jungkook's oversized T shirt. He was also wearing the annoying fluffy slippers that Jungkook can't help but coo at the sight.

"Good morning! " Jungkook chirped as he sat on the kitchen chair. Jimin was glowing.

" Good morning! " Jimin replied with a smile. If a smile can blind a person, Jungkook had to be blind by now.

" Why are you awake so early? " Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin placed the food in two plates.

" I can't sleep. " Jimin replied as he sat beside Jungkook.

" Have your vomiting stopped? " Jungkook asked and Jimin blinked at him few times before nodding.

" They don't happen much often now. " Jimin replied.

Suddenly, he jolted from his seat and placed his hand over his stomach. His eyes filled tears and Jungkook was on his feet in a second.

" Minnie? Baby? What happened? Is it hurting? "Jungkook asked and Jimin let out a airy laugh before grabbing the Alpha's hand and placing it on his belly.

Now, it was Jungkook who jolted in surprise. The pup kicked!

He looked at his omega who was smiling with tears filled eyes and Jungkook in to kiss him but decided against it and buried his face in crook of his neck, scenting the omega.

Jimin felt something wet on his neck and realised that the Alpha was crying. It was uncommon to his eyes.

"The pup! Jimin! He is kicking! " The Alpha said in between his sobs as if it was unnatural.

Jimin was crying too, but this time the tears were of happiness.

" I can't believe that I almost lost this. "Jungkook said, still leaning on his mate. The pup was still kicking under the Alpha's hand.

" But you didn't. We are here with you. " Jimin said with a smile, teary smile.

Jungkook wanted to kiss him so bad but he can't. His mate is not ready and he won't force him.

" Eat. You'll get late for the office. " Jimin ordered and the Alpha comply, but his left hand was still resting on his mates belly, enjoying the occasional kicks his pup was giving.

Jungkook would love to play football with the pup!

______________________________

" So how was the homework? " Hoseok asked to Jungkook as they were alone. It was their individual session.

Hugging.

Hugging was the homework and they have been doing it naturally. Jungkook didn't even remembered the homework to be honest. Everything was slowly falling in place.

"It is going fine. " Jungkook replied.

" Any improvements? " Hoseok asked as he scrambled something on his notebook.

" We sleep together. " Jungkook said casually.

" I didn't thought you guys can be that fast. " Hoseok said with a chuckle and Jungkook got confused. It was after few moments that he got what the elder mean.

" No! I mean we cuddled together. " Jungkook explained as he turned red and hoseok laughed.

" Okay. My mistake. But who initiated the cuddling? " He asked.

" It just happened. He came to my room cause he was afraid of thunder and we ended uo cuddling. " Jungkook said while smiling atbthe memory.

" That's good. " Hoseok said while nodding his head." You should start initiating. Let him know that you are eager to spend time with him. " Hoseok said and Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded.

" Start by taking him on dates. You can't just wait for everything to fall in place. Show him how you need him. " Hoseok adviced and Jungkook was lost in his thoughts.

" Your pheromones are emitting smell of uncertainty and shame. Do you think he will be comfortable around you when you are smelling like this. "

" Be open with him. Tell him how you felt. How you suffered. Be the Alpha he fell in love with. Be someone he can rely on and turned to for support. " Hoseok said with a smile and Jungkook just nodded.

Hoseok was right. He should stop being a coward and take the situation in his hand. He should be confident about himself, just the way he was back then.

Meanwhile, Jimin was sitting in front of Jisoo at a small room that was connected to the main office. Jisoo had given him a glass of apple juice and Jimin was really thirsty, so he didn't mind.

"How are things going? " Jisoo said with a sweet smile and was rewarded with a crescent eye smile by the omega.

" Things are getting better. We cuddled together. " Jimin smiled at the memory. He loves cuddling.

" Thats sweet. " Jisoo smiled at him."  How is the baby doing? " She asked while looking at his swollen round belly.

" Kicking. " Jimin said with a soft chuckle as he placed his hands on his belly, rubbing it softly.

" Can I feel it? " Jisoo asked with glint in her beautiful midnight black eyes. When Jimin nodded, she plced the hand on the belly and let out a chuckle.

" Its kicking! " She exclaimed and Jimin swear that she looked like a kid with huge eyes. Jimin just smile.

After few more kicks the elder omega sat on her chair." I want baby too. " Jisoo said with a pout. She is a baby! Her professional exterior long forgotten.

" Make one then!" Jimin chirped and she blushed. Jimin laughed at her antics.

"Anyway, the session. " Jisoo nodded to herself." Have you ever said something to the Alpha that you regret now? " She said, fully professional completely changing the previous topic.

" I hate appa! I hate him so much now! My life would have been much better if he didn't made me marry you. " Jimin said and he wanted to shut up when he saw the look on his Alpha's face. But part of him was enjoying it too.

" I hate you!! Jeon Jungkook!! "

The only thing that Jimin hates saying to his Alpha comes to his mind. In the heat of a moment he said that, but now he regrets saying it. He never meant it.

He can never hate him. Despite what he has done to him, Jimin still remembers how much he took care of him during the earlier stage of their marriage.

"I told him that I regret marrying him. " Jimin whispered.

" And? "

" That I hate him. "

" Do you mean any of it? "

" Of course not! I was hurt, sad and angry and... and... I don't know. I just wanted to hurt him at that moment. I never meant anything. " Jimin was on verge of crying.

" Easy there, lil one. " Jisoo cooed and placed a glass of water in front of him, which he glad take.

" Tell him what you told me now. Belive what you said can hurt more than you think. " Jisoo said with gentle smile.

" Shall we head out? " Jisoo asked and Jimin nodded.

As they walked out, Jimin saw that both Jungkook and hoseok were laughing at something the older had told and unconsciously, Jimin smiled at his cheerful Alpha.

They stopped laughing when they saw them enter. Jungkook beamed at Jimin, who beamed back.

______________________________

Jimin was fidgeting that night when they were watching TV together. zit was clear that he wanted to dmsay something and Jungkook waited patiently for the omega to tell him what's bothering him.

But he never opened his mouth and with a sigh Jungkook was about to retire for the night,that's when the omega finally, finally called him.

" Hyung! " Jimin called and Jungkook turned instantly." Can I move in your room? " He asked timidly and Jungkook cannot be more happy.

" Of course, baby. And by the way its our bedroom. " Jungkook said while extending his hand towards the omega, who gladly take it.

As they entered, Jungkook helped Jimin to sit on the bed as he made his way towards the bathroom to get changed.

When he came back, the omega was already laying on the bed.

Jungkook made his way towards his side of bed and laid down. Jimin's bqck was facing him and he was having inner turmoil as to place his arm over the omega or not.

Jimin knew what was happening in his Alpha's mind as Jungkook had his arm hovering over the omega's waist.

Jimin had enough of this hesitation and so, he grabbed the Alpha's arm and placed it over his body.

He could feel Jungkook freeze for a moment before his Alpha shifted even closer to him, till there was no space between them.

" Tell him what you told me now. Belive what you said can hurt more than you think. "

" I don't hate you. " Jimin blurted out and felt the Alpha go tensed against him." I never hated you. I was angry and said mean things to you but I didn't mean any of it. " Jimin said. He has to say it now or things won't be any better.

" I don't regret marrying you. If anything, it is the best thing that happened to me. " Jimin said as a lone tear fell from his beautiful blue eyes.

He could feel his Alpha crying against his neck and so he turned around in his arms until he was facing him.

" I can never hate you. " He said as he cupped his Alpha's face into his hand and without thinking much, he leaned in to kiss his Alpha.

Jimin was frozen for a moment. Jimin was holding him and kissing him. If this was a dream, he never wants to wake up.

He reached to touch the omega's cheeks and yes, this was not a dream.

Wasting no time, the alpha hovered himself over his husband and deepened the kiss. They never thought that they would want each other so much.

As for Jimin, he loves this kiss but he loves his Alpha more. This was their euphoria.

They didn't go too far from that. A long make out session was enough for now.

They missed this, random touch and random kisses. Their relationship was finally getting better and they truly cant wish for anything more.

______________________

💞Fluff hours are open!!! 💞

How are you guys?? 😊

Take care please 💜💜

And feedback pwease!! 😇💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.7K 9
Written for AO3 Omega Jimin Fest Prince Park Jimin is banished from The Fortune Moon kingdom and is considered a disgrace to his father's legacy. Onl...
16.5K 1.3K 8
Jungkook stumbles across a quaint cottage he instantly falls in love with. He buys the abandoned cottage and moves in. Little does he know that it's...
2.9M 71.4K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
496K 10.7K 49
What could happen when you move to Hawkins, Indiana? Well, one of two things: 1. You meet the greatest friends you could ever get: Mike, Lucas, Dusti...