JOSHLER: the mess you've made

By cherubdun

joshua william dun is a new student at saint edward's elementary, and the stars welcome him with open arms. More

saint edwards'
poptarts and randall
josh has a plan
this one is just dialogue
go-time
go-time, for real this time.
questions

aftermath

7 0 0
By cherubdun

the next day walking to school, i was confused to see that i was the only elementary-aged kid walking. i thought it was strange because our area wasn't exactly known for having the kind of parents who would drive their kids to school, but i thought nothing of it.

arriving at school, i could see a tall woman in heels waiting for me.

i approached her, trying to act normal. "is something going on? i didn't see anyone walking to school today." i, in an attempt to be nonchalant, commented.
"we sent out a request for students to be driven to school today." she answered in that godawful voice adults do where you can hear their smile.

"really? oh, wow. i had no idea. my parents don't have phones, you know how adults can get with technology, so like, some sort of other notice would have been terrific." wow, i am an amazing liar.

she just smiled. "that's okay, let me walk you to your class." she moved out of the way of the door, opening it for me.
i stepped inside, taking a few steps away from her.
"that's okay, i know where my class is. thanks, though."

she shook her head.
"tyler, you were late. unless you want another tardy, i suggest you let me walk you."

i pretended to be thinking about it then ran.

josh's little conspiracy theory has gotten me thinking, and i don't want to be caught alone with an employee at this school, especially one i'm not familiar with. how did she know my name is tyler and i have a lot of tardies?

i ran as fast as i could until i could no longer hear the sound of heels clicking on the floor towards me.
i entered the bathroom to catch my breath.

what was happening?
was i just being weird? she hadnt actually done anything bad, i just started running from her. why was i so scared of her?

i didn't get time to answer my questions. i felt a hand with long nails wrapped around my arm. she pulled me out of the bathroom.
"tyler robert joseph! what do you think you're doing? why are you running from me?"
i recognized her voice. she was the lady from yesterday that caught us.
that reminded me. did josh ever get out?

i thrashed around, trying to get away from her.
she hit me aside the head, i froze.
"that is enough. what's going on with you?"
i didn't answer.
she kept her hand on my arm, and started walking. i decided i had no other choice but to just follow her. i noticed we werent walking in the direction of my classroom.
"uh, ma'am, my classroom is that way." i pointed.

no answer. she just kept walking.
we entered the front office and i realized what was happening.

i  could see josh and brendon lined up on a wall with duct tape on their mouths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...