president zhang please consum...

By Amekokun

High-class, model, rich and handsome Zhang Junjie is everyone's dreams. Being a high class multimillionaire P... More

Chapter 1: Fake Love
The Red Dress
Only this time
loveless
Distance and Realization
The hand that Saved
I want to change
The Empty Soul
Lost
Surprise
One Body
Healing scars
Bonus-Part Two-Alternative Ending

Bonus- Part One

1.6K 29 2
By Amekokun

After Huiling got married to Ruohan, they went on a honeymoon to the Maldives. Beautiful beaches and very summery weather. Huiling's stomach grew in size throughout the weeks and she laid down on a beach chair. She felt her stomach and she was glad to become a mother again.

"Oh! I felt their kicks, Ruohan." Ruohan came over quickly and felt it too.

"Those little ones are fighting inside your womb." Ruohan smiled.

"I have a feeling they will be as active as me." Huiling stuck her tongue out and Ruohan laughed.

"We'll see." Ruohan kissed on her big tummy. He gently rubbed and felt a kick again.

"Thank you, Huiling." As he looked at her, he leaned closer.

"You look so beautiful. Good thing I rented this part of the beach, no one will be seeing us." Ruohan smiled naughtily. He kissed her deeply, her enlarged breast against his chest, he gently caressed them. Huiling arched her back and moaned when Ruohan gently rubbing her sensitive spot over and over again. It was burning like fire, Ruohan climbed on top of her and gently thrusted. Huiling loved this feeling. She can never get enough of it. Her lust and love for him were immeasureable.

She let out a moan as he thrusted. It was gentle than before but the feeling was overwhelming. She screamed in pleasure and Ruohan kissed her neck and lips over and over again. This was it. Their love for each other can be seen in their eyes. Their lust for each other never ends.

"I love you, Huiling." Huiling was breathless, "Me too. I love you, Ruohan."

After a great sex on the beach, they watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Ruohan kissed Huiling deeply.

"Huiling, I'm so thankful that you are in my life." Huiling leaned against his chest while holding her tummy.

"Same here." Huiling was exhausted and fell asleep really quickly.

When they went back to their room, he tucked her in bed. He gently caressed her beautiful face and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

After several months, the doctor recommended her not to move too much. Twins have higher risk than one child. Mother is usually at risk too. Huiling was bedridden until her labor. Ruohan helped around the house, cleaning, cooking, and laundry. Huiling was thankful. Even though she's in bed most of the time, she was happy.

As labor pain progresses, Huiling screamed. It was too painful. While in hospital room, she looked at Ruohan and he nodded while holding her hand.

"Ruohan, I want natural birth. I don't want knife to go under my skin." Ruohan comforted her.

"If it gets too dangerous, you need to. I don't want you to die." He kissed her on her forehead. Huiling nodded slowly. She will deliver their babies safely. No matter how painful, she can with bear it.

"Miss. Feng, we will inject epidural now. Do you want high or low dose?" Huiling knew about the side effect of epidural long term.

"Low please." The doctor signalled the nurse and she nodded.

"Miss. Feng, you will still feel pain. Are you sure?" Huiling nodded. She squeezed Ruohan's hand while she pushes.

"Push harder." One nurse said.

"Ahh.. ahh!!" Huiling was feeling the pain but it was bearable. She kept on pushing.

"Good job. More push, I see the head." Huiling pushed and cold sweat can be seen. She was exhausted.

"Push more." The nurse encouraged her. Huiling pushed once again and one baby successfully came out.

"Wahhh Wahhh!" The baby cried.

"It's a girl. Congratulations!" One nurse shouted. Huiling and Ruohan were so happy. Their daughter. The first of the twin was born. Suddenly Huiling felt another pain, she screamed and tried to push.

"I feel it coming, Ruohan." Ruohan held onto her hand.

"You can do it!" He gave her a reassuring nod. Huiling smiled weakly and nodded.

As she tries harder to push, she was losing blood.

"We need to do c-section, Miss. Feng. You're losing too much blood." The doctor came in. Huiling was losing consciousness.

"Ruohan... Ruohan..." He gave a final kiss as she was being taken to the operation room.

"Doctor, her blood pressure is dropping too low." One nurse said.

"Pump more blood." As the doctor tries to save the baby, it was getting too dangerous.

"Doctor! She won't survive at this rate. Her blood pressure is still dropping too fast."

"I KNOW!! STOP SCREAMING!!" He tried to focus and wanted to get the other twin out.

"Wahhh Wahhh wahh!!" The other twin girl safely came out. All of the nurses were relieved.

"You did it, doctor! You did it." The doctor smiled in relief.

Few minutes later, for unknown reason, Huiling wasn't waking up.

"Doctor, her blood pressure is dropping again."

"What in the world...." The doctor was in his working mode again.

"Lucy! Get the ultrasound!" The nurse nodded.

"Here." The doctor tried to find if there were any bleeding spot.

The doctor shook his head.

"Doctor, her oxygen level is dropping." The doctor feared that this will happen.

"Everyone, stop. There's no use. She got pulmonary embolism due to lack of blood clotting factors. The clots aren't working properly... it was mainly in her legs. We didn't discover this earlier. Look they were swollen." Everyone was shocked.

"So, we can't do anything?" The doctor shook his head, "It's already in her lungs."

As the beeping became one straightline, no CPR was done. The doctor feared that this happened.

"Announce the death."

"July 20, 2019. Time of death: 10:00pm." One nurse announced.

"Lucy, sew it up." The nurse had tears in her eyes as she tries to sew up the wound.

"You were gone way too soon." She looked at the baby girl and she cried uncontrollably.

Pulmonary embolism was rare but it just happen so suddenly. The death was too sudden. The twins lost their mother.

When Ruohan heard the news while holding two of his baby girls, he received the unwanted news.

His first love, his first wife was dead. His eyes welled up, became blurry, he looked at his twin daughters but was unable to say anything.

"Huiling. You were my first love. Thank you for giving me your precious gifts. Even though I lost you, I never regret the times that we were together. I dreamt one day that we can take our kids to amusement parks, go to our favorite movie theatres, go on plane rides and go out having fun. But, I lost you. You left your two beautiful daughters to me. It's not fair! Not fair! Why!!" He knelt down beside his dead wife. He wouldn't let her go. She was still here. She is just sleeping.

"Leave them alone." The doctor shooed the nurses away. The doctor closed the door silently.

Ruohan cried.

"You promised you will never leave me. Why did you go first? Take me instead!" Ruohan embraced Huiling one more time.

"You are the best room attendant, secretary, girlfriend, wife and mother. I already named our daughters, this is Elizabeth and this is Mikayla." He dried up his tears and slowly uncovered the blanket.

He felt her cold face, cold limbs, and cold body." He trembled and slowly gave her a final kiss.

"Huiling, I love you."

One moment later, Ruohan stood up. He felt a gentle presence. A brisk of wind in the enclosed room.

"Ruohan..." It was a gentle whisper.

"Ruohan..." Ruohan turned around and saw no one.

"Ruohan..." His tears came down again.

"Huiling... Huiling!!" He cried again.

"Ruohan, I will never leave you. Please take care of my daughters. I love you." The gentle brisk of wind suddenly was gone.

He heard a voice inside the room. He felt her presence. Her warm gentle aura surrounded the room.

He calmed down and took the twin daughters.

"Elizabeth, Mikayla. This is your mother. She is beautiful. She loves you."

He took a last glance of her and left the room. It was hard, he didn't want to. It was too painful.

"President Zhang, I'm sorry for your loss." His previous secretary came to visit.

"President Zhang, we are sorry for your loss." His colleagues all came to visit.

Then, another tall man appeared.

"Brother." Ruohan looked up.

"William." William's eyes were puffy.

William gave Ruohan a hug and cried uncontrollably.

"It was because of Elizabeth that I'm here. She brought us together." William calmed down and took a look at the twin girls.

"They look just like Elizabeth. Ruohan, if you need any help. I will gladly help you. Elizabeth called me before she went to labor, she told me to take care of you and her two daughters if she doesn't make it." William turned to his brother and sat down with him.

They were all shocked by the sudden death.

Huiling's death united them all.
____
Just kidding no one dies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 37.7K 54
>There's many different scenarios here. >No bullshitting around scenes >True lemon/smut >Some things are EXPLICIT af ⚠️Warnings⚠️ •Bondage - (Explici...
39.4K 584 9
Most fanfics I've read about Negan and his daughter makes him seem horrible, my fanfic shows his extreme loving side. I hope you guys like it!