After Everything

By writegbm07

"it was like a dance. a dance of silver and blades and speed. they danced around one another, moving in time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 pt. 1
Chapter 17 pt. 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
~epilogue~
thank you !!

Chapter 5

437 31 9
By writegbm07

It was Celaena.

He has been right. Celaena was here, looking so beautiful.

When it was her turn to speak, everyone stopped talking, their attention turned on her. She hadn't noticed him yet, and he felt a pang in his heart every time her gaze skipped over him.

Her voice rang through the hall, crystal clear and perfect in every way.

She stepped back, and he took a deep breath in. He stepped forward, introducing himself under his new name.

"Nox Owen, thief from Perranth."

Celaena's eyes slid to his.

He watched as her eyes widened and mouth parted in surprise; More emotion she had shown this entire time.

Her mouth formed his name but she stayed silent, the only sign of her excitement was her hands, which were fidgeting.

They locked eyes, and a million emotions passed through each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 382 12
A year after Aelin awakes to find her home covered in kingsflame, she and the co have finally met up again all together in Terrasen. However, when a...
474K 18.2K 83
[COMPLETED] A hundred years had passed since the war against Hybern. Life was back to normal until a fae child fell from the sky and claimed to be fr...
68.6K 1.9K 25
This is a crossover between 2 existing books series, I recommend reading both the Throne of Glass series and the a Court of Thorns and Roses series (...
55K 1.5K 38
Throne of Glass meets A Court of Thorns and Roses. Two very different worlds, with two very different types of Fae. Or different enough to warrant c...