Your My Poltergeist- Eddsworld

Zentrun tarafından

Tom had been shot by Edd protecting the Red Army even though Tord was cruel to him, he was missed by the Red... Daha Fazla

* prologue *
-1-
\2/
¿3¿

!4!

146 10 4
Zentrun tarafından

Tom's Pov

'Shit'

'What do I do?! I cant just play dead!'

'Oh god oh God'
I just ended up laying there as I heard his footsteps gets closer it felt almost like I was in a horror movie.

I looked round the halls searching for an exit when they met with Tords again and shifted into a smaller form to get away.

I was running down the hall and it sucked that I was this small, it made the hallway seem double the length it actually was and worse of all they were right behind me.

-Timeskip-

I had gotten out through a small vent though I could still hear Tord yelling my name still which saddened me but non the less I couldn't let him get me, isqueezed through the fence that surrounded the Red army grounds and walked up the hill to look over the base before walking into the forest more.

I was walking through the forest still in my smallest form just in case they started to look round the outer areas for me.

I was thinking more as my face slammed right into a wall of glass which made me stumble onto my but and tub my noise, I looked round and saw I was completely surrounded by glass, finally I looked up to see a black hooded figure with a wide smile and holding the glass jar over me.

"Well, well, well what do we have here...?"

(Okay I'm back into writing now let's get this story going!))

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
289K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...