All You Need ∘ Shawngela

By silkbonnets

π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑑𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ ... π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—π—‡ π—π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗑 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖺 π—†π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π–»π—ˆπ—’... More

𝑰. White Lies
𝑰𝑰. Happy Accident
𝑰𝑰𝑰. Love and War
𝑰𝑽.

𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑢𝑼 𝑡𝑬𝑬𝑫.

1.6K 64 71
By silkbonnets

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃
𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒

cause even the sun
and the moon dim in
comparison to you

𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 ...

         Angela needs a fake boyfriend to show her father and convince him that she's not lonely and sad. Shawn Hunter needs a girlfriend to prove that he is, in fact, boyfriend material.

         𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 ...

         Tender kisses, long nights talking about anything and everything. Fingertips brushing bare skin and a shiver down her spine as a result. Declarations of love that feel too intense to be fake and make every hair stand up on the back of her neck.

         𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 ...

         They fall, slowly and all at once. Without a warning. And Shawn Hunter, doe-eyed and charming as he is, will be her downfall.

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 ....

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. i don't know how

trina mcgee 𝖆𝖘 angela moore

rider strong 𝖆𝖘 shawn hunter

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒' 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.

Its a bit mad how there's hardly any content of Shawn and Angela on the internet to fill the void Michael Jacobs left us, so behold— we present you with this. I don't think anyone will ever recover from the ending that the writers of Boy Meets World gave us for them, but I hope that this can at least do something to soothe that pain. Yes, I'm dramatic, I know.

This is a collaboration between SPDERVRSES and writtenbytiana since we both feel very strongly about Shawn and Angela and honestly, I'm pretty excited for what we've come up with for this AU and I can't wait for you guys to read it.

━ 𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. judesriver midguards bludorange

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 273 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...
17K 272 24
Rlly no point but to read the book I think I wrote them knowing Topanga since 6th grade they known her since they were 3 so ignore if u see it I don...
5K 90 23
Follow Maya and Josh's journey as they take on graduation, a new business, engagement, ghosts from their past, weddings, death and so much more.
92.7K 1.9K 65
In which she falls for her brother's best friend ❝When I need a friend, You're the one that I choose, We're better together, Whenever we get stars...