๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ โœถ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By theclockworkghost

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษด... More

๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE

FOUR

43.9K 1.3K 1.4K
By theclockworkghost

04 | PIRATE FIGHT

"YOU do not get to win every time!" Uma cried, raising her sword.

Winter narrowed her eyes, though she was internally panicking. Apparently Mal always won against Uma — what a surprise — not.

Winter began shaking, her eyes darting around in panic. It was obvious that a fight was about to go down.

Time to go!

"Guys!" Jay shouted, handing out the swords from Auradon Prep.

"Wait!" Winter panicked as a sword was thrust into her gloved hands, "I don't know how to use this thing! Oh my God, why did I let you convince me to come?" She near hyperventilated to Lonnie who only had handed her the weapon in response.

Lonnie playfully rolled her eyes at the frail girl.

"Because," it was obvious Lonnie was enjoying this way more than Winter could ever hope to, "I wanted adventure and you need to get out more!"

Lonnie and Winter stood back-to-back, Winter holding out the sword with a shaky grip while Lonnie was far more confident. It was evident that Winter had no clue how to sword fight with how she held the weapon, her knees buckling together and arms shaking.

"I could have got out more by doing anything else! I would rather go to the cotillion over this!" Winter cried, her words catching Lonnie's attention.

"You're not going to the cotillion!" She gasped in disbelief. "But you have too!"

"Guys!" Evie interrupted them. "We can force Winter to go to the cotillion later, for now, let's fight for our lives!"

Lonnie cheered while Winter let out a whimper, her eyes going across to all the pirates.

"Get them!" Uma screamed just as Carlos shot a blue smoke bomb their way.

"Maybe you should take those gloves off now, Winter!" Mal shouted from her place upfront, Winter's eyes darting to the purple-haired female.

"Uhm, let me just wait a little longer!" Winter hollered back, really hoping she would not need to use her frost against them.

After so long of ignoring her abilities in the face of Auradon, it just felt wrong to use them now. Mal growled at her, but suddenly everyone was under attack. Swords clashed, people screamed, and others fell into the waters below.

Winter, knowing she realistically stood no chance against anyone here, ran away from Lonnie and stood toward the back once again, frantically darting and ducking under swinging swords. Winter watched with huge eyes as Mal tossed a pirate into the water.

Subconsciously, Winter's eyes darted around to try and spot Harry. She skipped over Uma and Mal dueling, spotting Harry standing on the ship. However, what nearly caused her to start was the fact that Harry was already staring at her.

Their eyes locked, Winter's heart speeding up as her big brown eyes widened even further. Harry smirked, his eyes seeming to eat Winter alive. Against her will, her cheeks began burning pink, a very bright shade from how pale her skin was.

Harry's smirk broadened even further, the pirate slowly walking from the ship and going to the deck with the idea to get to Winter in mind.

Winter mentally cursed, her grip on the sword tightening as she looked for a way out. Fortunately for her, Jay also noticed Harry and Harry was stopped early by Jay stomping in front of him. Winter let out a breath of relief as she watched Jay and Harry battle, both of them going back and forth as to who had the upper hand.

Interestingly, they both seemed entertained and content battling each other. And the truth was that they were. Jay and Harry, all their life on the Isle had a sort of silent competition with each other as to who was better. It always teetered back and forth.

For a second, it seemed Harry was about to win, but the pirate got his sword stuck in railing of the dock giving Jay the upper hand. Like the true thief he was, Jay snatched Harry's hook and mockingly held it over the edge to the ocean.

Winter watched with wide eyes as Harry dropped his sword, holding out his hand for his hook. Obviously, the hook meant a lot to him.

Jay smirked, dropping the hook in the ocean before racing past Harry who sneered. Winter jumped when Harry's eyes suddenly flashed to her form again. Once more, a smirk washed over his face, his blue eyes devouring her before he jumped into the ocean after his beloved hook.

Winter got a worried look in her eye when Harry jumped into the ocean, but she figured as he was raised on this bay he must have been a great swimmer.

"AH!" Winter yelped when she caught sight of a sword flying at her face.

She ducked just in the nick of time, the sword just missing her head. The grimy pirate attacking her smiled, before attacking again, Winter clumsily darting out of the way.

Realizing her life was on the line, Winter did not even bother trying to use her sword, rather she puckered her lips and blew at the sword coming straight for her once more. The pirate's eyes widened in shock when breath blue and colder than anything he had ever felt met his sword.

Immediately, the sword froze with such a chilling temperature that as Winter ducked away, the pirate's sword shattered among meeting the barrel behind her. Winter could not stop the small smile as the pirate watched her with wide eyes of panic.

"Witch!" He cried, something that went unheard by everyone else.

"Close, but not quite." Winter shrugged, before swinging her gloved hand in a twirling motion. "Wind, take him to the sea!"

The pirate hollered as the wind suddenly crashed against him so forcefully that he fell back over the docks and down into the murky waters. Winter laughed lightly as the wind twirled against her in a friendly manner, greeting her after so long.

"Yes, yes, hello Gale," Gale was the name of the wind, not that many people other than Winter and her family knew that.

"Jay, go start the car!" Carlos shouted as Jay and Lonnie ducked back through the pipes.

It was then that Winter noticed a very wet Harry had just been helped out of the ocean and back onto the docks by Uma. His hook was once again adorning his hand, his sword drawn.

Ben had been standing a few feet away from Winter, fighting against some other pirates. It was not a surprise that Ben was talented in sword fighting as he had been trained the majority of his life for it.

"Hiya!" A familiar voice spoke and Winter watched as Ben and Harry fought.

Harry was soaked, his hat gone revealing messy dark strands that Winter had a sudden urge to run her hands through. She shook her head, forcing her feet to move backward and away from the fighting King and pirate.

Ben was shoved away from Harry and forced to battle a different pirate. Swallowing, Winter turned around toward the pathway leading to the pipe that would take them to the magical limo.

She barely made it one step before a grip across her waist had slammed her into the wooden wall of a deck.

"Oh no yeh don't!"

Her sword was easily knocked from her grasp, landing feet away with a clatter. She let out a strangled scream as Harry appeared inches from her face, his lips drawn into a wide crazed smile. He was holding her between himself and the wall tightly, the larger pirate having no issues in keeping her still.

"Well, well, well," he purred in a low tone causing goosebumps to erupt on Winter's arms as she looked at him with huge eyes, "you, my little duckling, are simply ravishing..." Winter was forced to draw in a sharp breath, her heart stuttering.

Harry licked his lips, staring down into those big brown eyes of hers. Her skin was smooth and softer than anything he had ever felt on the Isle. Not to mention, she was heart-stoppingly beautiful. Yes, Harry quite liked her, especially with the way she was looking at him as though she was an innocent fawn caught in his trap.

"Harry Hook," he introduced himself, still holding her captive between himself and the wall.

Winter shivered at his thick accent, his words sending chills spiraling down her spine.

When Harry received no answer except a small noise that he found adorable, he proceeded to nudge her along in introducing herself. She was obviously from Auradon, but once he and the crew managed to break through the barrier, he wanted to be able to find her and keep her for himself.

"And you, my little duckling are?"

Winter realized he was asking for her name, but her mind had been stuck on the fact that this was Captain James Hook's son.

The same pirate who was Peter Pan's arch-nemesis. It made sense, she realized, from the dark tresses to the hook that was currently running through her strands. Winter's eyes widened when Harry's hook snagged against her hair tie, and in one swift motion, he cut it causing her hair to tumble in thick brown waves over her shoulders.

"Uhm," Winter fell back on one of the biggest things that she was good at — school smarts, "did you know that the only letter that does not appear on the periodic table is J?"

Harry's look turned to one of confusion, his mouth open slightly as he tilted his head.

Stupid!

Winter was mentally screaming at herself, her own eyes growing even wider at what she said. Who even said that?

"What?" He let out a loud cackle.

Suddenly, she let out a round of high-pitched nervous laughter, Harry's own lips forming an amused grin as he looked down at her.

"Ha? Who said that because it definitely was not me!" Winter looked around while she said this as if trying to find the culprit.

"Oh, it was definitely you, lassie." Harry murmured, leaning in so close that Winter could actually smell the scent of the sea on him. "Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya?" Harry's accent had grown unprecedently thicker. "I think ye is going to be mine now," Harry smirked causing Winter to nearly pass out on the spot.

"Oh?" She breathed as Harry smiled while nodding up and down in a slow manner.

"Now," he trailed his non-hooked hand down her cheek, raising a brow when he noticed her skin was slightly cold. He figured it must have been from all the stress. "Why don't you tell me yer name, sweet duckling?"

Winter opened her mouth, unsure of what to say. She had always been so composed, so calm, but here Harry was tearing that all down.

"Ben!" Evie shouted, catching sight of Harry and Winter, her eyes widening.

Ben followed Evie's gaze, the King cursing under his breath. With no hesitation, Ben forcefully kicked Harry away from Winter, catching the pirate off guard.

Harry swore loudly, drawing his sword once more, ready to attack Ben.

Winter was now in some sort of trance and had to be pulled by Ben and thrust in Carlos's arms. Ben followed Carlos as he dragged Winter back, Evie letting a war cry fall from her lips as she threw the color bomb to the ground causing everything to become engulfed in a cloud of purple smoke.

"Guys, GO!" Evie yelped pulling Ben as Carlos led Winter away.

However, Winter paused in the pipe tunnel, turning next to Mal. Uma and Harry emerged from the cloud just as Mal kicked the railing away from the pipe cutting all of the pirates attempts at following after them.

Both of them had enraged looks that made Winter flinch. Harry; however, kept his enraged wild eyes locked on Winter's form, the delicate girl shivering under the intense stare.

Harry smirked, "I'll see you soon, my little duckling!" He hollered as Winter turned and fled down the tunnel, her heart lurching as she raced away from the crazed son of Captain Hook.

As soon as Winter came from the other side, Ben helped her down. He was surprised to see Winter, but he smiled nonetheless. He always had tried to befriend her after all.

"Winter, I'm surprised to see you here." Ben smiled.

"Trust me, I'm surprised to see myself here too," she scoffed, before greeting Ben properly as she knew to do. "King Ben," she curtsied causing Ben to roll his eyes.

"Stop with the formalities, Winter," he shook his head, motioning her toward the limo that Evie, Dude, Lonnie, and Carlos had just entered.

Winter shrugged as Ben turned toward the pipe calling for Mal. "MAL!"

Winter hopped in the back of the limo, taking a seat in between Lonnie and Evie, her eyes wide. A lot had just happened.

Ben and Mal soon joined them in the limo as well, everyone breathing heavily.

"Girl," Lonnie lightheartedly slapped Winter's shoulder, "you didn't use your powers."

"Yeah, it's a good thing she didn't too," Ben breathed, running a hand through his hair, "she's the only one other than her father who can pass through the barrier naturally. Had she used her powers unless we really needed, Uma would have realized who she was and tried to take her for that purpose."

Everyone realized that Ben was right, all their eyes widening, everyone suddenly grateful none of the pirates knew who Winter was.

"Yeah, plus Harry Hook was all over you," Evie said with a ghost of a smile, a certain sparkle in her eyes that had Winter looking away sheepishly.

Winter, now that she was away, from that pirate bay, could once again think clearly. What was wrong with her? To feel something for anyone was a big no-no, let alone having some absurd schoolgirl crush on some Isle pirate. Captain Hook's son for god sake!

No. Absolutely not.

Winter had one purpose. She was going to finish Auradon Prep with flying colors, then she would move back to Athohallan permanently where she would take her official place as Princess of Snow, Ice, and Winter.

Winter sighed at the thought. Sometimes she wished she could look forward to more in life, but she knew her duties. At this rate, love was not an option for her as she never wanted to risk hurting anyone with her powers

It was not all that hard, one wrong move and she could give someone hypothermia.

Eventually, her official title would rise from Princess of Snow, Ice, and Winter to the Ice Queen. Her father was the King of Winter, her mother the Queen of Snow, and herself the soon-to-be Ice Queen.

Overall, now that her head was clear and her priorities were straight, Winter forced any thoughts of some crazy pirate love out of her head.

Evie, as if sensing her thoughts, opened her mouth with a scowl, but Ben beat her to it.

"I'm sorry that things did not go the way you wanted them to, Mal," the King said lowly, everyone going quiet as they listened to what Ben had to say to his girlfriend.

Mal shook her head breathing a laugh, "I mean, as long as you're safe that's all that matters to me."

"At least I got see the Isle, they're my people too," Ben said while looking at the Isle sadly. "Uma helped me see that."

Winter threw a nervous glance at everyone who wore similar expressions.

"Ben," Mal started firmly, "Uma captured you."

"She's an angry girl," Ben shrugged, "with a bad plan. Not so different from you all when you came to Auradon."

Everyone went silent, Winter biting her lip as she shook her head at what Ben was insinuating; that was possibly the worst thing for him to say in this situation.

"Awkward," Dude spat out causing Winter to silently laugh as Carlos scolded him.

Winter leaned back in her seat, desperately trying to lock away any thoughts of Harry Hook. She would never even see him again, he was a part of the Isle and her... well, she was a part of Auradon, a part of Arendelle, a part of Athohallan, and a part of winter itself.

They were from two separate worlds.

Closing her eyes, Winter sighed as they passed through the barrier, all of them now officially safe from the dangers of the Isle. Soon she would be back at Auradon Prep where she belonged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.1K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
35.8K 543 50
Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't believe in love...she's in collage and h...
1.5K 71 9
๐–Ž'm seeing you in a whole new light. เฑจเญง harry hook x lumina monet. descendants 2 (2017)-descendants 3 (2019). โ› ยฉ ๐—๐—“๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Ž๐–พ โœ
56.3K 812 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...