Timothée Chalamet IMAGINES

By aNimEwHr03

U should already know from the name. More

Intro
Friends with Benifits
Authors Note
Don't Let Me Fall
Beach
Marriage
Spending time
not an update and might be last chapter
1k reads🤭🤭❤️🧡💛💛❣️❣️💖💘💕

Bully

6.3K 47 14
By aNimEwHr03

Timothee ever since we were kids always would bully me from my hair to my nose and even the littlest stuff like my clothes.

I never would understand why he would do this. For some reason I had a crush on him even though he's a complete jerk towards me I still liked me .

I'm in high school now 10th grade so is Timothee we have 5 classes together so isn't that just great.

Hopefully he doesn't mess with me today I'm not in the mood and I just started my period so my cramps are killing me like crying.

At school ....
First Period

Hi dork ! I hear from across the room I just assume it's Timothee so I just ignore him.

I usually say a smart remark, but I'm in the mood to waste my energy on him.

Timothee Pov

I wonder what's up with Y/n, he thought to himself.

I always had a crush on Y/n, i just don't know hiw to show it.

I know it's stupid how I bully her just because i like her but i don't know how to talk to girls so that's how i deal with my crushes.

3rd POV
Y/n is walking to home on her usual route that she always dose that's when she spoted Timothee.

Y/n POV
I'm hoping that he doesn't notice me or care to acknowledge me right now.

Sometimes I wish I could turn invisible.

Oh shit! He saw me why would I make eye contact with him.

"Hi!",Timothee said but I tried my best just to ignore him.

"Timothee I'm not in the mood for your bull shit today ,ok! I get you think it's fun to bully me all day and be a douche towards me but, I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD!". As my temper was getting worse and worse.

Felt like a rock was off my chest, I've been wanting to say that for the longest.

Timothee just stood there in shock.

3rd POV

Timothee just walked off in shock.

Y/n continued walking home.

Y/n POV

I arrived at home feeling bad because I've never yelled at him like that . Yeah, when ever he messes with me I yell, but never liked that.

Plus I still have a crush on him and can't deny that.
Next Day....
Timothee POV

I have to tell Y/n I like her before, she not only hates my guys but want nothing to do with me.

How could be so stupid i mean
I know I was bully her and be a douche towards her but I have feelings for her.

3rd POV
Timothee went his usual way hoping to see y/n.

Which he did.Timothee stopped in front of y/n leaving her shocked and puzzled.

He told her how he felt about her and why he's such a jerk towards her.

Y/n did the same and told Timothee her feelings for him.

They walked to school together with there fingers intertwined with one another's.

THE END

an: pretty cliche if u ask me, but hope u liked it's rly fun writing I'm just afraid no one will read it.
Also, I have younger siblings to take care of ,uhhh I feel like a mom 😩.
Hope u have a wonderful morning/day/night ily sooo much bye 💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 68 16
-lowercase intended- young damon and dilf damon can be in these🫶🫶 fluff = ☁️ smut = 🔥 random = 🩵 requests = 🩷 crackfic = 🤡 author's notes will...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6K 485 40
A sweet yet angsty romance story.If you like college romance with some cute yet with a desi tadka story then you will definitely like this story. Kia...