Song Mei- Nct 24th member

By svthypen_

NCT 24th Member Being the only female member in a group with 23 other boys must be tough, how will May face... More

✨~Meet May
𝙉𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩
↳ Debut- Chewing Gum
↳ We Young
↳ Go
↳ We Go Up
↳ Boom
↳Ridin'
↳ Boss
𝙉𝘾𝙏 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨
↳ NCT 127
↳ NCT Dream
↳ NCT U
↳ WayV
𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨
↳ Haechan and May
↳ Jaemin and May
↳ Lucas and May
↳ Ateez' San and May
↳ Seventeen's Chan and May
↳ The Boyz' Eric and May
𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ Soompi #1
↳ AllKpop #1
↳ Soompi #2
↳ AllKpop #2
↳ AllKpop #3
↳ AllKpop #4
↳ AllKpop #5
𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙤
↳ Album
↳ Track List and MV's
↳ Dance Practices
↳ Monster- May & Mila
𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨
↳ Haechan's Confession
↳ Now to tell NCT
↳ Injury?
↳ Collab stage
↳I think I love you
↳ Song Mei Updated Profile (September 2020)
Quick A/N
A/N- Thanks!
↳ End

↳ KpopMap #1

4K 70 0
By svthypen_

On August 18th, JTBC aired the latest episode of "Knowing Brothers" with NCT's Lucas and May, Seventeen's Mila, GOT7's BamBam and g.o.d's Park JoonHyung.

During the time, the guests had a great time sharing interesting and shocking experiences they had as a foreigner after coming to South Korea.

After the first half of the show ended, the members and the guests competed with each other by playing games related to the Korean language.

One of the games includes continuing a Korean word with the end syllable.

At the end, only May and "Knowing Brothers" member Seo JangHoon was left.

Just at the moment May was stuck with coming up with a Korean word that begins with 'Neum/Reum', Lucas suddenly came up to her behind and whispered the answer.

Viewers who were watching the show commented that they could not help by squealed at that heart fluttering moment! Fans also commented on how cool Lucas looked at that moment as he ended up 'saving' May and the foreigners team won as a whole eventually.

Did you gasp at the moment as well?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 392 29
━━━━━ ✯﹔SIDE SCENE ☽˚ ❝ you're pretty solid to just be a side character. ❞ - in which hansol and sanghee discover they aren't all that free to do wh...
32.5K 454 30
🜚 Idol AU 🜚 Jaemin X OC 🜚 Aespa 5th member 🜚 There will be spelling mistakes so don't come for my neck
31.5K 1.6K 32
"𝘐 𝘋𝘐𝘋𝘕'𝘛 𝘔𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘛𝘖" "𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘐 𝘔𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘐𝘛" where he accidentally accepts a message 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽: 9/12/2023 𝖾𝗇𝖽...
9K 111 37
A seventeen AU where they have seventeen members and four of them are GIRLS. This book revolves around the lives of these 4 girls. . . . . The origin...