{Brian Jones Imagines}

By Kaylakuy

Just because Brian is amazing.... ❤️ More

Admiring
Golden Boy
Fan Time
Spell
Musical Laughter
An Angel With Horns
Lovely Fan
Odd Moment
Sleeping Beauty
Pillow Time
Baby Love
The Magic Touch
Casual Affair
The Dork Club
Cheeky Cutie
Crazy Antics
Perfect
Cotchford Dreaming
Childhood
Happy Times
Sweet Touch
Taking An Interest
Daydreaming
Just Roll With It
Enjoying The Good Times
Mr. Music Man
Goofing Around
Connection
Big Dreamers
Satisfaction
Simple Dining
Devilish

Baby You Drive Me Crazy

732 21 0
By Kaylakuy

Imagine.... 💞🎶

"Do you expect us to stay here forever Bri?? You have enough stuff in this kitchen to last months." He grinned his little cheeky grin at you that he always uses to charm the pants off of you. Quite literally.

"We would find ways to keep busy, wouldn't we love?" He winked at you, making you playfully smack his arm. He was off for a few days from touring and you wanted nothing more than to stay locked away forever with him. Time with him was precious to you. And when you actually got it, you took it without question.

"Clearly. I mean, you make it pretty hard to keep away from you yeah?" He brought you into his arms, resting his back against the kitchen counter as he left little kisses on your neck. He knew it drove you crazy. Anything he could think of to drive you insane, he would. And it always worked. One touch from this man and you were gone with the wind. Like he has the most magical touch known to man.

"That's what I thought anyway. I can't seem to get rid of you. So I'm doing something right." His playful smile at you only caused you to chuckle.

"Oh I'm not going anywhere dear Jones. So get used to it darling." He suddenly crashed his lips to yours in such a heated kiss, it took your breath away. Being with him was like living in a state of complete bliss. So being in this apartment for a few days, wouldn't be so bad at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.4K 38
Yes, I know there are many imagines out there but whatevs... Hope you enjoy! :) Did I mention this is my first ever book? I will not tolerate any hat...
Band Oneshots By Raven

General Fiction

41K 463 104
A bunch of Band one shots I will take some request just message me some ideas and ill see what I can do! I will be updating this often if I can daily...
97.4K 5.4K 77
Some gifts are no gifts at all, but curses. 03071969 was mine. 'Cause some people can't be saved, no matter your effort. "You deserve a happy life...
16.2K 853 16
"Can I have at least one last drink and a smoke before we go?" "Of course, you can. I might be the Devil, but I'm not a monster."