JUST BROKEN

By AllyPlayz_Stories

A 17 year old girl is noticed by the best known boy in high school and is slowly falling in love with him, wi... More

Some Information:P
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

22 2 0
By AllyPlayz_Stories

Present Day:
A new day.
A new day of being bullied.

Ava gets out of her bed and goes to the Washroom.

Do I have even a chance to be popular? No, I don't think so.
It must happen something, that I am popular. Maybe, the most popular boy falls in love with me? No, that's not gonna happen.

Mum:
shouting Avani are you ready yet? It's 7: 15 am!

Avani:
Shouting WHAAT!?? ALREADY??

Mum:
Shouting YOUR BUS LEAVES IN 5 MINUTES!!

Avani:
She is done with brushing her teeth and getting dressed.
She takes her backpack and runs to her bus stop.

Bus driver:
Oh, there you are, Avani!

Some of the popular one's:
I bet she was eating again, that's because she's so fat!
They laugh

Well, they always say that..
Although I'm skinny..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.1K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
266K 18.4K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
199K 15.5K 35
๐•๐ˆ๐‡๐€๐€๐ โ™ก ๐‘๐”๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...