The Vigilante That Is A Litua...

By Codyxman

Izuku got a quirk that he thinks doesn't hit the hero discription. He was right to think this to. Atter all... More

The Boy Who's Quirk Is Judged
Vigilante Debut
All Might and the USJ
Be Quiet Bakugo
The Vigilante Has Been Captured and Now School
First Day Back To School
Class 1-A vs The Number One Vigilante
Round 2 Old Friend and Hero Help
The Vigilante At The Sports Festival
Thanks
Back To Work
Shooting Range and Finals
Gun Class 1-A An Unexpected Regular
Kaminaris Job and Story
The One Armed Kid Took Down The Symbol Of Evil
Tartrus The Challenge
Story Choice Story Unrelated Help
One Week Of Freedom
Searching For The Mule and Class 1-A Ultimate Moves
I'm sure you noticed

Final Exam vs The Top Two

2.8K 76 14
By Codyxman

Bakugo POV

We finished the written exam of course he got first. Later was the practical and of course he would be our opponent but weren't expecting two. "Hello students in the practical you won't be facing any robots" he smiled and the door opened to Izuku and..... I don't know. "Today you will be facing two S rank Vigilantes" he said meaning that the number two Dabi but why does he have guns instead. "Now of course there are handy caps in the form of weights and Dabi can not use his quirk because he would kill you all instantly" he said.

"Principle Nezu isn't this overkill" shitty hair said.

"No actually because apparently Dabi is mostly skilled with only a handgun" he laughed. "Oh also Kaminari" I turned to the blond he was smiling. "You don't have to mess around only if you want" his grin got bigger.

"Yes sir hehehe" I was creeped out.

We then walked in and he was still smiling. "Ok guys knowing Izuku and Dabi, Arsenal probably has traps spread out all over the place and Dabi probably knows where every alleyway is so we have to be careful" he said and I asked the obvious question.

"You know them personally don't you" he froze and smiled. Then they said go and Dabi was in front of me.

"Your so slow" is all he said before we separated and I noticed Kaminari rush Izuku. "Pay attention" I looked and was met with a butt of a shotgun. I got up and he looked down at me. "Since I am mostly good at the handgun, in fact I use all other guns as melee weapons" he smiled. I dodged and let a few explosions at him but I wasn't expecting to be grabbed and thrown. "Heat or anything like you just did won't work on me. My quirk burns my skin so I had to get these patches on my skin and it got to a point I can't take it off I'm the vigilante that is most known as patchwork" my eyes widened as I booked it sure he can't use his quirk but his marksmanship is something to be feared according to news articles he never misses.

Izuku POV

Denki came right for me smiling and I could tell the class was surprised, "come one buddy show me what you got" I pulled out a shotgun but it got sliced instantly. I jumped away and I noticed cuffs in his hand. "I snatched them from Kirishima" he said then dodged acid then a punch.

"So Kacchans team first huh" I said as I heard the person trying to blow my partner up, but he is fireproof. But I wasn't expecting said person to be flying through breaking buildings. I wasn't paying attention last second I made a brass knuckle and hit him away and jumped back. "Wow someone in a hurry" I said then heard a trap go off mainly because there was a scream. "Wow way to give your position away" I said and locked them in place by shooting they're feet along with a shit ton of traps. "Have fun" I then ran to the trap close to the finish.

"Heeeeeeeey Iida" I was about to shoot when I was pounded by Dabi. "HEY WATCH IT PATCHWORK" I yelled and they were planning on taking the opportunity to go at the exit but I left a present.

Iida POV

I was nearing the exit when I quickly dodge something and my eyes widened, 'a tank what the hell' is all I thought as I kept dodging then machine guns fired. "A turret to" I was hiding behind a building. I pulled the next person. It was Uraraka and she noticed my panicked face as I explained.

"Well they got to reload at some point" I was dumbfounded. I haven't thought about that.

"Wow really smart thinking" we noticed the number two. "Not many people would figure that out" he said smiling and aiming a handgun. "I never miss" but he got a gauntlet to the face and then he quickly blasted through the tanks shell destroying it only leaving the turret. "Go round face, four-eyes" he yelled and we did.

Arsenal POV

"Smart Kacchan" I was on top of a building watching with a sniper I dodged a shot. I looked to see Denki found himself a gun and I know I can't afford to get hit that would hurt all living hell. "Dabi must have ditched a gun, I taught him to always carry ammo" I said, remembering teaching him the best ideas for gun shooting.

Kaminari POV

'I never miss' was my only thought at that moment as I shot the two free but Dabi ended up in front of me I kicked him away. "Hey Kaminari" I turned to Kirishima. "Where did you learn how to shoot" I put my finger to my lips.

"Secret promise then I'll tell you" I said then after the exam I said. "You guys go I'll cover you" I said as I shot the assault rifle again and he missed me by a hair but I didn't flinch otherwise he would win. I followed them but we were met with Dabi. He looked beat up. Bakugo charged at him but then I got a headache. I didn't even see him fire. 'Damn it' was my only thought.

Izuku POV

I landed a couple more shots 'Sero and Mineta' so two. I then jumped down. I heard the buzzer go fourteen times when I encountered Todoroki. "Howdy" I said and made a brass knuckle and a handgun with explosive quirk cancels but I also surprised him with a tank materializing behind me he was dumbfounded.

"Honestly what can't you make?" I shrugged. I haven't tried a destroyer yet or a cannon. He then shot flames when those failed he made an ice wall I made the tank break it I could tell he was mad that I wasn't running out of steam but he did notice the green aura around everything was diming.

"Oh no one else figured it out I should let you pass I am able to only make a total of three hundred million and one things before the stuff I can make goes kupt and the tank counts as one still" I said as it blew up his defense sending him back but I also have to be careful or face the wrath of Dabi then suddenly it went off again and Dabi was now with us. I mouthed "I won't rough him up too much" he said fine reluctantly. I then kept shooting. He kept dodging and I kept blowing up his ice when he got away. I stopped and Dabi wouldn't have let me chase them because in the end I would have to sacrifice my arm to summon something else and he doesn't want to see me in pain. After everyone escaped we both walked out he gave me the guns and we walked out.

When we got out I wasn't the one the heroes were after he surrounded himself in flames and walked away while the principal said everyone could go home. "You can go to Aizawas but I'm assuming you have to drop them off" I nodded and he said Aizawa could go along. "As long as he doesn't break anything" I said and he sweat dropped.

Timeskip

We arrived at the range and we encountered Denki practicing shooting a surprising teacher. "You don't know what students do outside of school and you shouldn't pry. Kaminari came to me for help and I gave him a job" I then finally noticed the redhead in the other booth and I went over. "Red Riot, what are you doing here" I startled him.

"Oh hey Midoriya I well uhhhh" I raised an eyebrow. "I wanted to know where Kaminari learned how to shoot. It's just me here because Bakugo didn't want to and Mina and Sero said they were busy" I nodded. "But this place is yours" I smiled then Aizawa stepped in finally and he looked around saw they were real guns and my gun license on the wall. "I'm not the legal age to own a gun but I am an exception. The guy is a fan." I smiled, shocking the teacher. "But as you can see that is an actual gun license I did the test and everything but they said I couldn't use my quirk there so I picked a handgun- oh hey Dabi" the teacher turned and Dabi froze EraserHead was about to attack when Dabi pointed to the sign. 'Hero vs villain fighting will not be tolerated in this location' the teacher was dumbfounded that such a rule existed. "My range, my rules want to release some stress" I handed him a gun. "Or you could practice my accurate capture methods in the back" I took him to a large room with dummy villains. "My range is my pride and joy. I built it from scratch" I smiled.

He then asked something educational related and my eyes widened. "Arsenal do you think it is a good idea to teach the kids this stuff" I thought about it. "Kaminari almost hit you but he looks like he knows when it is a good idea to use a gun so what do you think?" I blinked when others heard this too.

"I uhh I never thought about it like that" I said. "I think learning how to use a gun is up to the person but Kirishima looks like they are having fun so maybe. Kaminari was a perfect shot once he walked in that door. He never shot a gun before. That's what he said doesn't matter. But do I think it is an essential skill to learn maybe?" I said and he nodded then I saw where he was coming from. "Dear god Aizawa, you're insane," I said and he smiled sadistically. "Fine, I'll do my best," I said and he thanked me.

'This will be a pain in the ass but fun maybe'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
286K 11.9K 30
Mew! Not only a cat but also a vigilante! Good luck finding this guy! Izuku Midoriya was used to staying as a cat soo much that he even preferred be...
30.3K 405 14
After a whole year of being looked down and bullied by his class to finally snap in a War Game between students and quite litteraly destroying all of...
8.7K 447 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...