My Big Brother, Niall Horan

By dntfndm

Adriana Horan is Niall Horan's little sister, at age 12 going on 13, how will her life change when she tours... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
PLEASE READ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not Really a Chapter, but Here's Some Answers for you Guys.
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

6.7K 85 35
By dntfndm

"Pleeeeeaaassssee." I begged Niall to let me sleep in Brian's room.

"NO!" He said

"Please please pleeeeaassee!"

"She'll be fine Ni, PLEASE!!!" Brian joined in on my begging.

"No, seriously guys, no."  Niall said.

"Please." I said sofening my voice

"No."

"Please?"

"NO."

I crawled into his lap and layed my head on his chest, "Pleeeaaase."

He sighed, "Okaaaay."

"Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" I kissed his cheek and shot up.

"C'mon!" I grabbed Brian's hand and we ran up stairs and into his room.

"JUST DON'T MESS AROUND!" Niall yelled.

"WE WON'T I PROMISE!!!" I yelled back to him.

I closed the door to Brian's room and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pecked his lips. It was probably about 12:30, just a guess.

I layed down in his bed, he layed next to me. "I never got the chance to tell you I really like you're hair." I started to play with his hair, "I'm kinda glad you cut it, it was getting kinda long."

He smiled, "Why thank you Miss. I'm-such-a-great-singer!"

"Why thank you gwahgous!" I said to him.

He laughed and kissed my lips, "C'mere." he said pulling me to his chest. I listened to his heart beat, which sounded different than Niall's. I don't know why, it just did.

"Goodnight angel voice." he whispered in my ear

"Goodnight soft head." I whispered back

Niall's POV

It was about 1 AM I was really tired, but I just could not go to sleep.

I decided I would peek on on Brian and Adriana.

I tip-toed down the hallway, careful to be quiet. I cracked open Brian's door. They were cuddled close together, a little too close, and she was pinned to his chest.

Wow. She grew up so fast. I feel like it was only yesterday she would run into my arms when I got home everyday. When she was only 7 and I was only 13. When I still absolutley hated Greg, and she didn't like that. At all.

I don't know why I hated him, and I don't know why she didn't like it. These are things I'll never know. Like the fact that I'll probably never know why those people were hating on her so much. And I'll probably never know how Brian got her back to noramal like, BOOM, that.

But I do know that she'll be my baby girl. Forever and always.

~The Next Day~

 I walked into Brian's room, where Brian and Adriana were both still asleep.

I had gotten a text from Liam saying that I needed to be with them and Simon until tomorrow. Just me.

I guess we needed to talk about what's happening right now. Like with Adriana. And I don't know why that would take until tomorrow.

This worried me. Leaving Adriana here. I can't do that to her, I know she's with Brian, and I do trust him. I just don't want to leave her without me quite yet.

I softly shook Brian awake, careful not to wake the peacefully sleeping Adriana in his arms.

"What?" he tiredly said

"Hey. I'm leaving to go be with the boys and Simon until tomorrow. I need you to look out for Adriana." I said to him

"Oh yeah! I can do that! Anything for you bro."

"Okay. Thank you!" I kissed Adriana's cheek before walking out of his room.

Brian's POV

I woke up to the sound of sobbing. That was sort of far away.

Then I realized: There was no Adriana in my arms anymore. My heart started to race.

"ADRIANA?!" I yelled springing up from my bed. I followed the sobbing.

"ADRIANA!!" I yelled again. The noise was getting closer with every step I took.

I finally found her in the bathroom. Sobbing. Wrists dripping blood. PHONE OUT WITH TWITTER ON IT.

I took her in my arms and fell onto the floor. I took the blade out of her hands and threw it across the room.

Adriana's POV

Brian ran into me and fell onto the floor. He took the blade out of my hands and threw it onto the floor. He sat up and pushed my head to his chest. I cried even more loudly.

"Shhhh. Baby girl, don't cry. You know you're not supposed to be on twitter, that's a bad place for you to be." He stroked my hair and kept my head to his chest.

He picked me up and carried us to the living room. He sat us in one of the recliners and reclined it.

My head stayed in his chest the whole time.

"Why do they hate me, Brian? I didn't do anything. I-" he cut me off with a kiss. The most passionate kiss ever.

His lips moved on mine so perfectly. I tangled my fingers into his soft blond hair and played with it. Our lips parted.

He looked into my eyes.

"Adriana, I don't know why they hate you. That's something I'll probably never know. But what they're saying doesn't matter, because I love you soooo much. I love you more than anything. You are beautiful, inside and out. They don't know what they're saying. If you died, I would die. You mean the world to me." he brushed the hair back on my forehead and kissed my lips softly.

I buried my head back into his chest.  "I love you too, Brian. More than anyone has ever loved. Thank you, so much, for just....everything."

He kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tight.

I listened to my new favorite sound: his heart beat. It always made me feel better. Made me feel loved.

His heart would beat me to sleep.

   ~~

I woke up to Brian kissing my lips sweetly. My eyes fluttered open.

"Ahw, I love your blue eyes when they first wake up!" he said to me softly.

I smiled and looked into his bright blue eyes. I love his eyes.

"Your eyes are better!" I stood up

"Don't lie Cookie!" he stood up and started to get closer to me.

I ran up the stairs and he ran after me. I looked behind me, he wasn't too far behind. I ran faster. I looked behind me again, he wasn't there.

I stopped to catch my breath and it was silent. "Brian?"

I felt two hands on my shoulders. Brian spun me around and smashed his lips into mine. He pushed me up against the wall, careful not to hurt my head.

He bit my bottom lip and slid his tongue into my mouth. I loved the taste. He tasted like coffee.

Our tongues danced together as his hands started to rub up and down my sides.

He slowly started to move down to my neck.

"I....love.....you...so much." he mumbled between kisses. He started to suck, really hard.

"Brian..." I moaned

He pushed his tongue back into my mouth. My hand ran down his torso and onto his leg. I rubbed his manhood and went for the top of his pants.

He immediately pulled back, "Adrianna, no."

I moved my lips down to his neck.

"Why noooot?" I moaned, I wanted him. Right here. Right now.

I started to suck on his neck.

"Because you're only 13. I wanna wait, 'til we're married. And also, I couldn't do that to your brother, when he's trusting me not to do anything like that and take care of you...."

I pulled away from the love bite I gave him. "I can't wait." I whined.

"Well sorry baby girl you're gunna have to...."

I looked into his eyes. I moved my hands to his shoulders and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. We continued our snog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
12.2K 132 38
My pants deserve to be forever on fire with the lies I've told. But it never meant to start out as a lie. It started with me, and stupid me was in lo...
152K 3K 21
Niall Horan, the little Irish leprechaun of One Direction, is sick. Really sick. The only problem aside from that: the four boys don't believe him. T...
7K 263 50
Maggie Ramos was a 16 year old ordinary girl.She doesn't have the perfect body everyone expects her to have. She took her sister Molly and her best f...